Chapter 7

Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

╔═ Author’sNote ══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

As promised, here is the mainly Minho chapter.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════.♥.═╝

 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ➆

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

 

“Guess what? SHINee is here right now too.” Sungyeol said as he draped an arm over Myungsoo. The other members of Infinite looked over surprised.

“Really?” Minho asked, trying to hide his excitement.

“Sungkyu is outside talking to Minho right now.” Sungyeol said motioning towards the door. Instantly Minho stood up and the others ran after him. When he opened the door, Minho saw the sight in front of him. Sungkyu had Woohyun by the collar of his jacket.

“Minho!” The real Minho called, catching Woohyun’s attention. Sungkyu released the taller boy once he realized there was an audience.

“I didn’t do anything! It was him!” Woohyun said defensively. Minho rested a hand on his shoulder.

“I know you wouldn’t. I know you’d never…” He let his words trail off as he turned to look at Sungkyu. He knew by now that Woohyun would never start a fight with the Infinite leader. It was obvious to him that of all the members, Woohyun cared the most about this one. So that meant that Sungkyu had started a fight with the boy he thought was Minho. “What’s going on?” He asked. The authoritative tone in Woohyun’s voice surprised everyone. Sungkyu just looked at him for a moment confused. Before the leader had a chance to say anything Woohyun shook Minho’s hand off of his shoulder.

“It’s nothing. I’m going.” He took a step away before stopping to look back at Minho. “You should come by. We’re doing a shoot down the hall. I’m sure Key would like to see you’re doing ok.” He thought for a moment then continued. “Sungyeol and Hoya, you guys should come too. It’d be nice to expand the 91 line.” He said, a playful smile coming to his face. Even though Hoya didn’t react to the statement he knew it would make the dancer happy. He waved casually to the group and returned to the room the rest of the SHINee members were in.

 

●•۰•♡•۰•●

 

As soon as there was a break in their shoot, Hoya came up to Minho.

“Are you going to visit Key?” He asked, his voice sounding hopeful. Minho eyed the boy. Actually, he didn’t feel like seeing his team. It made him uncomfortable seeing them from a distance like this. The excited look on the other’s face was new to him so Minho was curious.

“Do you want to go?” He asked. Hoya smiled nervously.

“Of course…and Minho invited us himself. That’s really rare right?” The real Minho smiled a little. He felt a little proud. Was Hoya his fanboy? At that moment Sungyeol walked up too.

“We going?” He asked. He didn’t look as excited about the idea as Hoya.

“You want to go too?” Minho asked. He was a little surprised. He never thought the other members of Infinite had any interest in being friends with SHINee. Sungyeol looked over at Hoya as he answered.

“It’s rude not to go right? He invited us specifically. Also, I want Hoya to be able to go.” He said, suddenly he was laughing.

“Stop it!” Hoya cried.

“Your dreams are coming true!” Sungyeol said, not ceasing his attacks. For the first time since the accident Minho really laughed. Hoya let out a groan.

“Let’s just go already.” He said, looking slightly annoyed but not much.

 

When they arrived at the other group’s room, they looked busy. Woohyun waved for them to go stand by the wall and wait for a moment. Minho didn’t mind this. As he watched from the wall he could almost believe that things were back to normal. He watched as Taemin laughed at himself. He had accidently hit himself when he was moving his arms around imitating a dance. Minho suddenly realized what a privilege it was to see this side of the maknae.

“I didn’t know Infinite was here too.” Onew said, walking up to the three. He was friendly as always even though he didn’t know them well.

“Woohyun came to see Key and Minho invited Sungyeol and me.” Hoya offered quickly. Onew quirked an eyebrow.

“Minho did?” He looked back at the boy who had his back turned to them discussing something with a wardrobe noona. The leader shrugged it off and smiled at them. Minho realized it wasn’t just Taemin he missed. He had a special relationship with this hyung too. “They are bringing chicken soon if you want to eat with us.” Onew said, looking very happy. Minho grinned.

“Sounds good!” Sungyeol suddenly chimed in. His spirits suddenly lifted at the idea of food.  

“You like chicken too?” Onew asked the tall boy.

“Of course! It’s meat.” Sungyeol said with a laugh. He was instantly friendly with the older boy.

“You guys came! Minho told me he saw you earlier.” Key walked into the group. He smiled at Woohyun. Minho smiled back at the blonde a bit.

“Hoya, can you come here for a minute?” Woohyun called over. He was standing with Jonghyun.

“Sure!” The boy called and ran across the room to where Minho was standing. Minho wondered what Woohyun was up to. It made him uncomfortable that the boy was creating new relationships under false pretenses.

“Can I borrow him for a second?” Key asked Sungyeol. The tall boy nodded.

“Go for it.” The blonde smiled and took Minho’s arm. This caught the boy’s attention and he looked confused at Key.

“What-” he started. Key dragged him away from the others, glimpsing over at Jonghyun. The other boy was watching from a distance. Key smiled at him. Minho watched them confused. “Looks like you made up.” He said with a laugh, then realizing that might sound awkward coming from Woohyun. He wasn’t sure how much the Infinite member knew about the SHINee couples. Key eyed him carefully.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter