Chapter 10

Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

╔═ Author’sNote ══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! I love the reactions to the WooYeol! You guys are so funny. xD *pats your innocent little heads* I personally think Woohyun has a boardline relationship with everyone in Infinite. He’s just so full of the love feels and the grease. Don’t worry. Your MyungYeol and WooGyu is safe in this fic. You’ll see what I mean. Read on my beloved sweet ones! <3

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════.♥.═╝

 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ➉

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

 

He probably shouldn’t think of it this way, but Minho felt lucky. Because Sungyeol wasn’t there, the show producers agreed to let Infinite lip sync. This meant Minho only had to worry about his dance. It was good because he assumed this meant he would get less scolding from Sungkyu and the real Woohyun later. However, their dance was horrible. It was worse than Minho had thought. Maybe he just assumed because he was a professional everything would turn out ok. It wasn’t just Minho who had mistaken. Sungjong, Myungsoo, and Dongwoo all messed up at one point or the other. With Sungyeol gone and Woohyun dancing poorly, it threw the whole group off. Minho was sure they would get the scolding of a lifetime.

 

Several times throughout the night he thought about Woohyun and Sungyeol. He wondered what was going on back at the Infinite dorm and if he had any success convincing the tall boy. He wished he hadn’t chucked his phone. He wanted to text Woohyun and remind the boy he would kill him if he kissed Sungyeol with Minho’s lips too.

 

Minho’s thoughts were drawn away when he saw Taemin. The SHINee maknae was being overly adorable today. He was smiling a lot but Minho knew it was fake. He must be worried about why Minho had left so suddenly. He wondered what excuse Key had made to their manager. Minho couldn’t help but notice how dangerously close the boy was standing to the edge of the stage. He glanced around to see where Onew and Jonghyun were. Surely one of them would pull the boy back. But he didn’t see either of them. It made him uncomfortable just watching. The boy seemed to be more reckless than usual. Finally, he stepped forward and wrapped an arm around Taemin’s waist holding him in place. The maknae looked back with a smile. When he saw Woohyun his eyes registered shock but his face didn’t. He was too well trained to be caught off guard publically.

“Don’t fall.” Minho leaned in and whispered in the boy’s ear. The maknae smiled back genuinely.

“I won’t.” He said. He didn’t try to remove himself from the boy’s grip. Minho smiled out at the crowd. For once, things felt right again.

 

●•۰•♡•۰•●

 

“Wow, this is so amazing.” Sungyeol breathed as he ran his fingers around Minho’s face and body. He poked at Woohyun’s shoulders and picked up his hands examining his fingers. “So it’s really his body? Like, everything?” The tall boy asked, still toying with the other’s body. Woohyun felt slightly tense by the sudden skinship. Even though Sungyeol didn’t like the title, he wasn’t the choding for nothing.

“Ya, everything.” Woohyun said oddly. “Ah stop touching me! It’s awkward.” He said, pulling back a bit. Sungyeol laughed.

“Do your aegyo. I can’t imagine Minho doing it. I wanna see what it will look like.” He said, waiting anxiously with a smile. Woohyun made and annoyed noise but then laughed.

“Mmm Mmm Mmm” He said as he made bunny ears with his fingers. Instantly Sungyeol fell to his side laughing.

“Oh My GOD! That’s awesome!!” He said happily. Woohyun smiled.

“I know right! Of course, I can’t let him catch me doing that otherwise he’ll kill me for sure.” Woohyun said as he glanced towards the door. With that in mind, he wondered when the others would be coming home. “Of course, it’s better than what he’s imaging I’m sure.” He said as he turned his attention back to the tall boy. It felt good being like this with him again. The two pranksters of Infinite were reunited finally.

“What do you mean?” Sungyeol asked as he returned to sitting upright. Woohyun laughed nervously.

“I bet he thinks we are kissing.” He said slightly under his breath. The tall boy started laughing right away.

“Ah that’s so awkward! I can’t believe you told him we kissed!”

“I didn’t tell him! Key did!” Woohyun said defensively.

“I can’t believe you told Key.” Sungyeol continued. Woohyun laughed.

“I only told him about the first two times. Didn’t tell him about everything. Once it got complicated.” Woohyun said, his mind wandering off. Sungyeol seemed to be thinking about it too. “Speaking of all of that, how are things going with Myungsoo? I’m sorry I don’t ask about it. After everything…it was just kind of awkward.” Woohyun said, not letting his eyes wander away from the tall boy even though he didn’t want to look at him. Sungyeol smiled.

“It’s good. He’s clingy and jealous as ever. It’s cute.” Both of the boys smiled.

“You know…I’m probably going to have to tell Minho something about us. About what happened before. Are you ok with that?” Woohyun asked, looking at the other carefully. Sungyeol shrugged.

“Sounds like he’s in a similar situation so I doubt it’s dangerous to tell him. You don’t have to tell him I tasted like coconuts though.” Both boys started laughing.

“No that one is for just us. How else will I get you to believe me in case I change bodies with fx Sulli or something next.” Woohyun laughed.

“Ohhhh if you do then we should ‘practice’ again.” Sungyeol said, already laughing at his own joke. Woohyun pushed him playfully.

“I’ll tell Myungsoo on you!”

 

●•۰•♡•۰•●

 

When they got home it was late. Sungyeol was still awake and sitting in the living room alone. Minho was surprised when Sungkyu went straight to bed. He barely even checked on Sungyeol. The others seemed just as shocked. They couldn’t decide which was worse, having Sungkyu scold them or not having him say anything at all. Myungsoo was being fairly quiet and retired shortly after the leader. Dongwoo followed, probably more to check on his roommate than because he was tired. The last four stayed up together for a while but Minho didn’t talk. Hoya and Sungjong explained to Sungyeol how horrible the performance went. Several times Minho caught the tall boy staring at him as if he were some newly discovered life form.

“Ah, I’m so tired. I’m gonna head to bed. Sungyeol, are you tired?” Sungjong asked. It was obvious he wanted a moment alone with the tall boy.

“Not yet. I actually want to talk to Woohyun about something. You guys go ahead of me.” He said. Hoya looked to Sungjong.

“Ok.” He stood up. “Night.” The two walked off. Sungjong gave one look back at them before the door closed. When Minho looked back at him, the tall boy was staring at him again. His expression was colder than how he usually looked at Woohyun.

“So, you’re Minho?” He asked suddenly. The question felt so awkward.

“Yes.” He said simply in return. The tall boy made a weird face.

“Woohyun told me everything.” He seemed to contemplate something. “If you have any problems you can let me know. It’s not unusual for Woohyun and me to sneak off and do our own thing so no one will suspect anything is different.” Minho quirked an eyebrow at the idea of what ‘their own thing’ was. Sungyeol seemed to understand. “Yah! Don’t go assuming you k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter