Chapter 13

Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

╔═ Author’sNote ══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Told you the chapters would come quick. XD Here’s the next one! MINHO!!!

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════.♥.═╝

 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ➀➂

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

 

By the time Woohyun arrived at the café, Minho and Key were in the middle of a meaningful conversation. It felt like a barrier had broken within Minho and all the memories and thoughts were released. Key had a huge smile on his face and many times they laughed amongst themselves. They didn’t see Woohyun until he approached the table.

“You two look like you’re having fun.” Woohyun noted as he moved a chair and sat down with them. Even though Minho was a little sorry to end the conversation, it had left him in a good mood. He looked at the boy curiously.

“Why are you alone? Where are Hoya and Sungyeol?” He asked.

“I sent them home. It’s early. They will need their sleep. Key, I suggest you go get some sleep too. I need to talk to Minho about something.” Key nodded. After giving one more smile to the other boy, he stood up.

“I hope your conversation goes ok. If it’s about what I think, Minho, please don’t be too upset with Woohyun. This time he didn’t do anything wrong. Everything is going to be ok.” The blonde patted the boy who was watching him in confusion. He turned to look at Woohyun.

“Did you kiss someone again!?!” He asked. The other two laughed.

“Not that I’m aware of.” Woohyun joked. Minho glared at him but found himself slightly humored by the boy as well.

“Good night. See you later.” Key said before leaving. Minho watched him go with a light smile. It really felt like somehow the two had managed to become much better friends over the last hour. When he turned his attention back to the Infinite member, Woohyun looked painfully serious. It made Minho feel uncomfortable because he wasn’t used to it. In hopes of breaking the tension, Minho spoke first.

“So, does Hoya believe us now?” He asked. Woohyun nodded but didn’t speak. He looked a bit lost in thought. Minho was curious what they had to say to make the rapper believe them. “So what did you want to talk about then?” Minho asked. Woohyun looked around a moment and then let out a sigh.

“I really don’t know how to tell you so please don’t get mad if I do it poorly.” He started. Something about the way Woohyun looked and spoke made him suddenly feel nervous. “It’s about Taemin.” Now he felt even more uncomfortable.

“What about him?” He urged. Woohyun seemed to be searching for words but finally with a sigh just said the only ones he had on his tongue.

“Taemin is filming We Got Married.” The words hit him by surprise and he felt short of breath. Minho wasn’t sure what to think since he could hardly believe what he had heard. Maybe he had misheard him. He didn’t even notice the pained look on Woohyun’s face or the strain in his voice as he tried not to show his own feelings. “I think he wanted to talk to you about it but with everything that’s been going on he hasn’t felt comfortable and I wasn’t being the most open with him either. According to Onew, he was asked onto the show a while back but he hadn’t given them an answer. I think all the stress just got to him so he finally said yes.”

 

Minho heard Woohyun talking but wasn’t paying attention. All he could think was about that last conversation they had. Taemin had said that he worried about the future. That one day they’d have to get married to someone else. Did he know about this back then? Was that why he had been so stressed during that time? Is that why he was sleeping in the living room that night? Was he having trouble sleeping? He trusted Taemin. This wasn’t a decision made carelessly.

 

Woohyun couldn’t read Minho’s expression but he could imagine how the other must be feeling. He wished there was something he could say or do that would give the other strength.

“It’s not a real marriage at least. I mean, even Kwanghee from ZE:A did We Got Married.” Woohyun said, using the same argument Jonghyun had given him. Minho’s eyes flashed up at him and let out a laugh. Apparently this had more effect on the real Minho.

“That’s true. If they could ask Kwanghee then it doesn’t make it any more awkward that Taemin was asked.” Minho said. Woohyun seemed relieved that Minho had taken the news so well.

 

Woohyun took a breath. He studied Minho’s face for a moment. He wondered how the other would react to the next thing he had to say.

“I think you should tell Taemin about us.” He said suddenly. Minho was caught off guard.

“What do you mean? I thought we said-” Minho started, but was cut short by Woohyun.

“I don’t think we ever thought it would be like this. I didn’t think anyone would believe us but Key, Sungyeol and Hoya all do. If anyone deserved to know it was Taemin. I’m pretty sure he is suffering the most from this misunderstanding. Neither of us wants to see him hurting. I know you won’t be the same as you were before but we don’t know that we’ll ever get that back. You don’t want to lose him forever right? I have no idea what to say to him right now but I think he needs you to talk to him.”

 

Minho really didn’t know what to say. Hadn’t he wanted to tell Taemin all along? He should be happy that Woohyun was agreeing to it. Why did he feel nervous? Was he worried Taemin wouldn’t believe him? Was he worried Taemin would be angry? He wasn’t sure what he was feeling. Then he thought about what Woohyun had said. He had figured it out hadn’t he? The real reason Minho had avoided telling the maknae. By telling Taemin, it would make it to real. It would make it final.

 

●•۰•♡•۰•●

 

Minho was even more tired than yesterday. Even though they had another day of practice ahead of them, he couldn’t concentrate at all. Partly because he was so tired and partly because he kept thinking about Taemin. What he would say to the maknae. How he would react. What they would do afterward. Would they still be together? He had never considered their previous lifestyle easy. But now that they were in different teams and living in different dorms he wondered if they’d ever see each other. Would they ever have the kinds of opportunities they had before? How could they explain Woohyun and Taemin suddenly being best friends? They weren’t the same age. They were in different groups. Different companies. It was impossible. Is this how he would lose Taemin?

 

Minho was pulled from his thoughts as an arm wrapped around his shoulder. He turned to see Sungyeol smiling down at him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter