Chapter 4

Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

╔═ Author’sNote ══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Took a short detour and now back for chapter 4!!!! ONWARD TO INSANITY! ^_^

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════.♥.═╝

 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ➃

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

 

Minho glared at the boy. Was this some kind of game to him?

“We should try to change back as quickly as possible.” Woohyun suggested, obviously finding it awkward to talk to his own body.

“You say that like you know how to do it.” Minho pointed out. Woohyun looked like he was thinking.

“Well we could try going back there and standing in the road…” He thought aloud.

“Are you crazy!?” Minho cried, looking shocked at the boy. “We are lucky we didn’t get killed the first time!”

“You call this lucky??” Woohyun asked, gesturing towards himself. “This isn’t lucky! This is a nightmare!”

“At least you eventually wake up from nightmares. You don’t wake up from death.” Minho said wisely, looking agitated.

“And what if we are stuck like this?” Woohyun asked, not trying to start a fight, just asking the question that was on his mind. It was a question Minho had been avoiding as well. They sat there quietly for a moment. Woohyun sensed that he had made the situation tense again and really didn’t want to so he changed the topic. “Until we figure it out we are gonna have to stay like this. You better not look at my body.” Woohyun warned, glancing at his own body up and down.

“Why? We are both men. We have the same stuff.” Minho said, looking confused why the other boy would be setting such odd ground rules.

“Technically…but not exactly.” Woohyun said, feeling awkward suddenly. Minho looked at him carefully.

“Oh my god you looked didn’t you?!” He cried, feeling violated.

“I thought you said it didn’t matter?!” Woohyun said, looking defensive. “Besides, you’re the one that’s…you know. I don’t know what would go through your mind.” Minho was annoyed again.

“Really? That’s honestly what you think?” He growled.

“I’m just saying! I don’t know that much about you so I need to be clear right? I sleep in the same room as Sungkyu so don’t look at him either.” He warned. Minho wanted to hit the boy but he didn’t want to risk harming his own body. His mind was distracted from his rage as Woohyun held out his phone. “Here. This is yours. I think we should keep our own phones for now.” Minho nodded and took it from the now taller boy. Woohyun walked to the bedside table and grabbed his own phone. “I put my number in your phone in case you need to reach me. I have a feeling we will be talking to each other a lot more now.” Minho smirked. He knew the other was right but it was obvious neither of them seemed fond of this.

 

●•۰•♡•۰•●

 

The next morning came quickly. Since his injuries had been minor, Woohyun was being released from the hospital. He had just finished changing clothes in the bathroom. When he came out Taemin was holding something looking confused. He turned to Woohyun. It was his phone.

“Whose is this?” Taemin asked, looking confused. Woohyun took it from the boy’s hands acting as if he was inspecting it.

“It must be Woohyun’s phone. I must have taken it by mistake.” He said, trying to sound nonchalant. “He must have mine so I’ll call him later to meet and exchange them.” Taemin nodded but then stopped to think.

“I’m pretty sure Key said he wasn’t checking out until noon. I think he’s still here. Here, I’ll go exchange them for you!” Taemin said, taking the phone from Minho’s hand. There was no time to stop the boy. He obviously seemed excited to be able to do something helpful. As he was left alone, Woohyun shook his head. Annoying helpful kid.

 

●•۰•♡•۰•●

 

Minho was sitting alone in his room. The others had been by to visit earlier but Sungkyu could tell he wasn’t in his ‘usual’ good mood so he had them all leave. Even Sungkyu had decided to sit outside eventually. Perhaps it was difficult for him to see Woohyun looking so…not happy. Minho was just about to stand up and look for his clothes when the door opened. He felt his heart jump in his chest as Taemin entered the room. He was alone and panting slightly, a giant smile on his face. For a moment Minho was able to forget that he wasn’t himself, but only for a moment. As Taemin approached his face became polite.

“Excuse my sudden appearance. Minho is checking out and accidently took your phone thinking it was his.” He said in polite Korean. He handed the phone to Woohyun. “Do you have his phone?” He asked. This was harder than Minho thought. It was painful. There was no love in the younger boy’s eyes when he looked at him. He reached over and picked up his phone and handed it to the maknae. Taemin smiled nicely at him. “Thank you. I hope you get better soon.” He said politely. After Taemin bowed he made his way to the door and bowed once more before leaving. Minho sat there for a long moment staring at the space Taemin had been. His Taemin. Or at least…he used to be his Taemin. He thought for a minute before narrowing his eyes. He is my Taemin. He looked down at Woohyun’s phone that had just been given to him. He opened it and pressed through a screens until he found his own number. He let out a scoff at the label: Body Snatcher Minho.

 

•------»Minho«------•

╚»Let’s try to switch.

ȯI want my life back.

 

●•۰•♡•۰•●

 

Woohyun looked down at the phone that had just been handed to him. There was already one missed message. He fumbled around with the unfamiliar phone. Once he saw the message he smiled.

 

•------»Woohyun«------•

ȯWhy the sudden change of heart?

╚»Couldn’t have been seeing a certain beautiful brunette could it?

 

It didn’t take long for the other boy to respond.

 

•------»Minho«------•

╚»Don’t act like you know me.

╚»And beautiful? Remember, I’ll hurt you if you touch him.

 

Woohyun had to stop himself from laughing aloud. He turned and looked at the maknae who was walking one step ahead of him. He really didn’t see what Minho saw in that boy anyway. He was so bouncy and cute. He was more like a kid brother than a boyfriend. Since Woohyun was like that himself he needed someone who would stabilize the relationship. Someone like…he shook his head.

 

●•۰•♡•۰•●

 

When i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter