Chapter 9

Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

╔═ Author’sNote ══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

I took a rest. Thanks for being patient. Hopefully this chapter will be worth the wait. ;D

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════.♥.═╝

 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ➈

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

 

Minho was still tense that night when the others came home. Sungkyu seemed disappointed that Key’s talk hadn’t brightened the boy’s mood. If anything, Minho now felt depressed about Taemin and angry at Woohyun. He tried to be more understanding of the group and shield his emotions. It was difficult though. There were so many unanswered questions running around in his head. Key and Woohyun had left together. It didn’t give Minho the chance to confront Woohyun but that’s probably what Key wanted. Perhaps the blonde was afraid Minho might hurt the boy, which he admittedly had considered. The bruises would heal by the time he got his body back.

 

●•۰•♡•۰•●

 

Things felt differently in the SHINee dorm now. Even though he still was Minho to the eyes of the other three. Key finally knew that he was really Woohyun. At first he thought this would make things awkward but in reality it was very helpful. Key seemed to be working especially hard to include him and break the tension between Minho and Taemin.

 

The maknae seemed even more stressed than usual. Woohyun felt sorry towards him and wondered if it would be better to just tell him the truth. Key had handled it pretty well. But then he thought about Sungkyu. Not that his relationship was the same as Minho and Taemin…but he couldn’t help but think he didn’t want Sungkyu to know. It was ok for Key to know because he and Woohyun were friends beforehand. Wouldn’t it be awkward for the Infinite leader if he knew a stranger was sleeping next to him?

 

This thought led to more. He wondered what reactions other people would have. He shivered at the idea of Jonghyun finding out. He wondered if there was anyone like that in Infinite? Was there anyone who would refuse Minho? He wasn’t sure there was anyone so deeply loyal toward him and hateful towards Minho. Then he grinned. Lee Sungyeol.

 

●•۰•♡•۰•●

 

The next day, practice was more extreme than ever. Minho watched the others feeling sorry for them. Now he felt even worse for worrying them before. They already must be so tired. Sungkyu was being even more demanding than usual but he had good reason. That night was their goodbye stage. Their entire day had been cleared to prepare them.

 

Everyone’s attention turned to the door when the manager walked in. He motioned for them to keep practicing. Then he saw Woohyun who was sitting against the wall.

“What are you doing over there?” He asked loudly, catching the attention of the room again.

“Watching?” Minho asked. He wasn’t talking back to the manager. He just didn’t know what else to say.

“Get up! This is the final performance. You need to be practicing with them!” He demanded. Minho looked at him shocked. No one had told him this. The manager turned to Sungkyu. “You need to make sure everyone is ready for tonight.” He scolded. Sungkyu bowed while saying he was sorry. The manager looked at them once more then left. Immediately, Sungkyu grabbed Dongwoo and walked over to Woohyun.

“You two start warming up.” He didn’t say anything else. He must have a lot of confidence in Woohyun to do well even though he hadn’t been practicing. Dongwoo wrapped a hand around Woohyun’s back and patted him on the as they walked away from the others. Minho had gotten slightly used to this. Woohyun was right that Dongwoo liked touching his but Minho didn’t realize how much. Dongwoo stepped back to let the other sit down on the ground for stretching but Minho just looked at him.

“What?” He asked finally.

“Love stretching.” Dongwoo said with a smile. Minho quirked an eyebrow.

“Love…what?” Dongwoo laughed and grabbed his hand.

 

●•۰•♡•۰•●

 

Woohyun looked at the mirror in the bathroom. He still wasn’t used to looking back at that face every day. With a curious finger he poked at his cheeks and traced his nose. He guessed the other boy was ok looking. His eyebrows were thick and when he smiled he looked like a turtle. It made him feel weird seeing Minho smiling back at him. That would never happen if Minho were in his own body. Especially now…Woohyun felt guilty. He didn’t mean to make life difficult for the other boy. Wasn’t it just that he was jealous of the other? They weren’t allowed to have the kind of relationship he had with Taemin, and yet he did. If only they could have changed back by now. He wasn’t sure if this would last forever. If it did, wasn’t there some things he should tell the other? He shook his head. He hoped it wouldn’t come to that.

 

●•۰•♡•۰•●

 

Minho was sweating. Practice was extreme since he hadn’t prepared at all. Sungkyu was stressed out even more once he realized how rough Woohyun was with the dance. The others seemed pretty surprised too. Sungkyu walked over to help the maknae with a step when he erupted angrily.

“Why are you nagging at me?! Woohyun is doing horrible and you have barely said anything to him!” He yelled. Minho had stopped for a moment trying to regain his breath. He looked over. Sungkyu glanced over at him guiltily and then back to the maknae.

“He already knows he needs to keep working.” He said, losing a bit of his authoritative tone. The youngest didn’t seem satisfied with this answer.

“Just because he was in an accident doesn’t excuse him for dancing that poorly. He didn’t hit his head that hard right?” He nagged, still only looking at the leader. Sungkyu slowly opened his mouth to respond but they were caught off guard by Sungyeol rushing up. He grabbed the youngest by the shoulder. Since they were the two tallest members, their eyes easily met.

“Don’t act like it was nothing. He almost died! I’m sure the fans will be happy to see him no matter how well or poor he dances.” He said it in a light tone but his eyes were serious. The group wasn’t  used to seeing Sungyeol like this so they all listened carefully. He turned and looked at Woohyun. “Do your best. Nothing less and nothing more.” He sounded like he was threatening the shorter boy but they knew it was because he was worried. Minho watched him. It was obvious the tall boy cared a lot about Woohyun. He wondered exactly what had happened between them. Sungyeol’s expression turned confused as he looked at Woohyun.

“I’m gonna go get some air.” He said, walking to the back of the room and grabbing his bag. The others looked around confused. Myungsoo was the first to react. He looked around and followed after the other boy.

 

●•۰•♡•۰•●

 

Woohyun was a bit excited and a bit nervous. Tonight was Infinite’s goodbye stag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter