Chapter 1

Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

╔═ Author’sNote ══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

This is my second attempt at K-Pop fan fiction so please bear with me. I’m really excited for this story. My last story was mainly angst and this one will be mainly humor/romance. ^_^ In this story I’m assuming certain pairs are already aware of their feelings for each other while others are not. You will just have to read to find out. I use the layouts from Infinite’s Sesame Player and SHINee’s Yunhanam since I’m most comfortable with them.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════.♥.═╝

 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ➀

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

 

“Wake up.” Sungkyu stood at the side of Woohyun’s bed looking as though he was about to fall asleep himself. The younger boy didn’t respond to his leader’s demand. Sungkyu groaned. “Yah, Woohyun, wake up.” He said again, a bit more force behind his words. The dark haired boy squeezed his eyes closed tighter as he voiced his discontent.

“Not yet.” He said simply. He was still very tired. They had only just gotten home a few hours ago.

“You have to.” Sungkyu said simply, letting himself onto Woohyun’s bedside since he was tired of standing.

“I’m tired.” Woohyun groaned. He was aware that the other had sat down but made no action to move him.

“You should have slept in the car instead of texting Key.” The leader said, a little bitter. Woohyun opened one eye.

“How do you know it was Key? I might have a girlfriend.” He said with a playful smile on his face. The older boy gave him an un-amused look.

“You don’t have time for a secret girlfriend, and I saw his name on your phone.” This caused Woohyun to open both of his eyes now.

“You were spying on me?” He asked. He wasn’t angry. He was more amused. The leader just gave a grunt and pushed the boy’s leg with his hand.

“Just wake up.” He complained. Woohyun smiled and sat up. In the end, he always did what Sungkyu told him to.

 

●•۰•♡•۰•●

 

After his morning workout, Minho walked back into the bedroom to see which of the members he would need to wake. Taemin was already standing and Jonghyun was sitting up in bed. That just left Key and Onew. With one glance to the maknae, the two made their way to the pair. Minho reached out for the leader while Taemin climbed onto Minho’s bed to reach Key.

“Hyung wake up.” Minho said nicely, reaching out a gentle hand and placing it on Onew’s shoulder giving it a light shake. Taemin, on the other hand, reached a mischievous hand out and began tickling Key’s exposed side. The blonde boy immediately began wriggling and yelling.

“Ah! Stop that!!” Key cried, sitting up and pulling off his night mask. Taemin quickly stepped back to clear Key’s arm range. Jonghyun watched on humored from the other bunk bed. Minho had Onew sitting up.

“Time to get up.” Minho said to the room. Everyone agreed, slowly getting out of their respective beds. Taemin was the first to the door being sure to be out of sight before Key could get down from his bed.

“Really that kid.” Key bit angrily, rubbing at his side. Jonghyun gave a chuckle as he came to Key’s side and wrapped an arm around his shoulders. Key looked at him. Jonghyun made a kiss face at the blonde who couldn’t hold back a laugh, his mood instantly lifted. Once Minho managed to get Onew to his feet, he made his way to the kitchen. Taemin was standing in front of the refrigerator with the door open. He walked up behind the boy and rested one arm over his shoulder to look over his other.

“Are you sure you’re the maknae?” Minho chuckled. Taemin smiled. Minho didn’t see anything he wanted so he stepped back, ruffling the back of the younger’s hair before walking off. 

 

●•۰•♡•۰•●

 

It was barely light outside when they gathered in the practice room. Their goodbye stage was coming up so they were all motivated by the light at the end of the tunnel. First they broke into their warm up partners. Woohyun and Dongwoo walked to their position. Because they had the most energy they always partnered up for stretching. Sungkyu and Hoya were a good match. They were quiet first thing in the morning but both of them were in good physical condition. Sungkyu was very serious about their training and Hoya was very serious about dancing. The three youngest worked together. This was the only time in the practice room that the members were light hearted and playful.

 

Afterwards they had their physical and vocal training. Because they needed to be able to sing while performing, they often practiced vocal training alongside their dance practice. It wasn’t long before all the members were sweating. By now the fun and playful atmosphere from the stretching had passed. Determination and pain was written on all their faces as they struggled to focus their energy into singing.

 

Finally, they worked on their dance practice. Knowing their dances well and performing them flawlessly was very important. They hadn’t been practicing for long before Sungkyu began his usual nagging.

“Sungjong, you’re doing your leg wrong. It’s supposed to be like this.” He said, showing the maknae how he should stand. “You got it?” He asked. The younger boy just nodded, brushing sweat off of his face. “Show me.” The younger boy moved into position and mimicked the leader’s actions. “That’s still not right, here, look in the mirror. Let’s do it together.” Sungkyu said, moving to stand beside the maknae. The other members watched on quietly, each cleaning off their faces of sweat. Once he was satisfied with Sungjong’s work, Sungkyu turned his attention to Sungyeol and Myungsoo. “You two are both doing your arms wrong at this point. It’s supposed to be like this.” He said, showing them what the move should look like. “Make sure you watch everyone to do it right not just each other.” He said. The two boys looked tired and annoyed, Myungsoo more so than Sungyeol who just nodded and pushed his hair back. Myungsoo really didn’t like being scolded. In moments like this the other members tended to resent the leader for his ‘nagging’ but Woohyun appreciated the boy’s spirit. Perhaps that’s why the two made such a good pair. Even if they wanted to be upset with him, no one could judge the leader. He put in more effort in dance practice than any of them. As the leader it was his job to set a good example as well as watch the others for mistakes. “Let’s go again.” He said, restarting the music.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter