Chapter 18

Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

╔═ Author’sNote ══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

^_^ Finally…the last chapter.

I know I said 16 would be the last…I’m such a liar ^^;; but I hope this is a good kind of lie! :O

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════.♥.═╝

 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ➀➇

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

 

There was an excited silence as the two idol groups made their way through the hospital halls toward Woohyun’s room. After receiving the text from the heart thrower Minho had told the others. Even though he was awake they still had to finish the rest of the conference. It had been very difficult for Minho to focus and he was sure the others must have felt the same way.

 

When they finally got to the boy’s door, Minho stopped and took Key by the arm to make sure he stopped too. The other SHINee members did the same. Key looked at the tall boy in confusion but from the look in Taemin’s eyes he knew his partner understood him. The Infinite members headed into the room excitedly. Only Hoya, who was at the end of the group, stopped to look at the five other boys.

“You’re not going in?” He asked curiously.

“I thought we should give you guys a moment first.” Minho explained and he saw Taemin nod his head from the corner of his eye. His words earned him a gentle smile from the dancer. He shook his head and moved behind Minho. The tall boy let out a quiet noise of surprise as he felt Hoya’s hands shove against his back, pushing him forward.

“Go on.” Is all he said. Minho gave a laugh and entered the room without putting up much resistance. He really did want to see Woohyun. Once they were inside Hoya moved across the room to where Sungjong was. The maknae greeted him happily and hugged the dancer’s arm. He looked happier than Minho had seem him in a long time.

 

Another person who looked happier, possibly than he had ever seen him, was Sungkyu. Infinite’s leader was sitting next to Woohyun on his hospital bed that was sat up. If anyone had doubts or were curious if there was a relationship between the two before, it was gone now. The two clearly held each other’s hands between them as Woohyun talked to the group. At the moment Dongwoo was hugging Woohyun from the other side causing the vocal to laugh.

 

For a long time Minho watched on from a distance. Even though they were two groups it really didn’t feel li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter