Chapter 11

Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

╔═ Author’sNote ══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

I’m really sorry for the delay on this chapter. There are many reasons but either way here it is. I hope you will approve. ^_^

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════.♥.═╝

 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ➀➀

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

 

Woohyun felt a weight lifted off his shoulders when he saw the second message. His heart had jumped into his throat when they had received the first message. For a moment he really believed Sungkyu had found out. Something he truly dreaded. But if it was Hoya, the dance machine might actually welcome the change. Knowing SHINee’s Minho was so nearby. Or would it burden him? For a moment, these were the thoughts in Woohyun’s mind.

“So Hoya knows about the change?” Minho asked, clarifying the situation. Woohyun looked up from the phone to the other boy.

“I guess so.” He said. The fright and panic the heart thrower had experienced moments ago quickly faded as he moved onto a new topic. He focused in on the other. “So I’ve told you a lot about me but I feel like I don’t actually know anything about you.” This caught the other by surprise. It was a very quick topic change. Minho thought for a moment but wasn’t sure what he should share with the other.

“I don’t talk about myself. Don’t take it personal.” Minho said coolly. Woohyun glared at him slightly. He had just confessed something very deep and this is how the other responds?

“That’s really annoying you know.” Woohyun vented. Minho’s eyes widened a little, shocked by the bluntness. “I can tell your team is used to not knowing stuff about you. That’s why it’s so easy to fake being you. They have no idea who you are.” Minho got annoyed back at him.

“My team is fine with the way I am. It works for us.” He said, becoming defensive as usual. Woohyun could tell where the conversation was going.

“I know your team works well. I’m just saying…it doesn’t hurt to lean on people.” He thought for a moment. “More than just Taemin.” Despite Woohyun’s change in tone, Minho still seemed upset.

“And that is supposed to be you?” He asked bitterly. Before the other could respond he added, “It’s not like we are friends. We are just stuck in this together.” This shockingly hurt the Infinite member. He didn’t think they were friends either but why did it hurt to hear it? He could have bit back some equally hurtful comment but he just didn’t feel it. Woohyun looked at the phone in his hands.

“We should tell Key and Sungyeol about Hoya’s text.” The change in topic seemed to surprise Minho again but before he could think how to react to it, the other boy was standing.

 

The motion caught the attention of the other two still sitting awkwardly by themselves across the room. They instantly came to a stand, looking relieved to be released from the tension. Woohyun held out his phone to them.

“Hoya knows about the change. Apparently he found my phone Minho left in the dorm.” He said, summing up the situation quickly. Minho joined them quietly. They all looked around quietly. It was Sungyeol who broke the silence.

“So what are we gonna do about it?” He asked, a glimmer in his eyes.

 

●•۰•♡•۰•●

 

When Minho and Sungyeol returned to Infinite’s practice room, not all that much had changed. Everyone was silently practicing, each looking lost in their thoughts. Dongwoo stopped and looked back as they walked in. He didn’t say anything but his big dino smile let them know he was happy to see them. Instantly Minho looked to Hoya but the other rapper appeared to be purposefully avoiding looking over. There seemed to be an angry look in the boy’s eyes and Minho was confused as to why. Was the other mad at them for deceiving him? He really hoped that the other rapper would be more supportive of him. After thinking about it, Minho was certain no matter how annoyed Hoya was he would be a better ally than Sungyeol.

 

Dongwoo must have sensed that Sungkyu wasn’t going to say anything so he did.

“Woohyun, come join us for practice. Sungyeol, you can watch or join if you feel up to it.” The tall boy nodded and moved over to the wall to sit down. Minho got in place and began practicing.

 

Even though the group was moving in sync with each other, Minho couldn’t help but feel like they were all divided mentally. When he would look around at them he noticed none of them seemed to be meeting each other’s eyes. He wondered if this was normal behavior for the group whenever they messed up on stage. Then he realized, this wasn’t normal at all. Infinite didn’t normally mess up on stage in the first place. Something was going on and it was affecting every member of Infinite.

 

●•۰•♡•۰•●

 

Woohyun was laughing when he and Key opened the door to the SHINee apartment. It felt really good having his friend back. When it was just the two of them he was able to be himself. Key admitted that it felt weird joking like this with ‘Minho’ but he was getting more comfortable with it. At the moment they were joking about how weird it would have been if they were the ones who had switched bodies instead of Woohyun and Minho.

“I don’t know what I’d do if Jonghyun started hitting on me.” Woohyun said lowly, aware that the SHINee vocal might be nearby. This comment made Key laugh. Just the image of Jonghyun wrapping his arms around Woohyun was unbearable.

“He’d kill you when he found out.” Key laughed. “Wouldn’t take long to figure it out either.” He added.

“You’d think that.” Woohyun said, thinking to his current situation. When they got into the living room,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter