Chapter 3

Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

╔═ Author’sNote ══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

To relieve some possible confusion, from here on when I am talking about Woohyun I will still call him Woohyun but remember he looks like Minho. And when others are interacting with them I will say: Taemin hugged Minho happily. So that you realize he thinks he is hugging Minho but we know better. XD Get it? Got it? Good.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════.♥.═╝

 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ➂

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

 

The room was cold. That was the first thing he thought. He reached his hand around trying to find the sheets to pull them up but was surprised to hear the sound of a familiar voice.

“You’re awake?” Came the cry. Woohyun’s eyes flew open right away because these two things did not belong together. He was in bed but Key was here? The blonde was sitting in the darkened room.  He rushed up to Minho’s bedside. Only now did Woohyun realize he was in the hospital. It took a moment for him to recount why he would be in a hospital. Suddenly he could feel his body aching from the memory of falling onto the pavement. “I am soooooo sorry!” Key cried out. The redness of his eyes told Woohyun the boy had been crying. “I shouldn’t have gone out then none of this would have happened! Jonghyun won’t even talk to me now and Taemin cried when he saw you. It was really hard watching him like that.” When he saw me? Woohyun thought confused. He lifted his hand to his head and found his lip broken. It hurt. Key looked around before continuing. “Everyone thinks that you hurt your lip in the accident. I didn’t tell them you two were fighting.”

“I didn’t even remember him hitting me.” Woohyun mused aloud and then went silent. What was that? That wasn’t his voice was it? It sounded…like Minho. The thought kind of freaked him out but he shrugged it off. He must have a sore throat or something. Key looked surprised.

“Really? Maybe the accident damaged your short term memory or something.” He mused. He didn’t really care, but he was curious so Woohyun asked.

“So how is he anyway? I’m assuming since I’m not dead and you’re at my bedside you don’t hate me cause he died either.” He said, trying to clear his voice because the sound was creeping him out.

“He’s ok too. Both of you are just scratched up. I really did think I was going to see you both die though! Don’t ever do that to me again!” He cried, hitting Woohyun’s arm. Woohyun just smiled. It wasn’t like he meant for them to fall into the street. Actually, he hadn’t meant for a lot of things to happen lately.

 

He looked around the room again. It kind of bothered him that the only one at his bedside was Key. No one from his own team even bothered to hang around? Key must have noticed him searching the room because he spoke up again.

“The others went home. Only Taemin and I are here now. I sent Taemin to go get drinks. I couldn’t stand seeing him looking at you like that anymore. But…now that you’ve woken up he’ll probably be mad at me for making him leave.” Key mused aloud. It bothered Woohyun to think his whole team had gone home for the night. It bothered him even more that two SHINee members seemed to care more about him than his own team. Weren’t they worried about Minho? He was about to ask Key this when Taemin walked in carrying two bottles of water. When he saw Minho’s eye were open he rushed to the bedside.

“You’re awake?!” He cried, asking even though he could see the answer for himself. He dropped the bottles on the bed and wrapped his arms carefully around the taller boy. Woohyun let out a gasp and pulled away quickly.

“What are you doing!?” He cried out in shock. Taemin pulled back looking a bit embarrassed now. He looked around the room before answering.

“No one is here. It’s ok.” Woohyun looked shocked.

“That’s not the point! I~” He let his voice trail as he glanced at Key hoping to find some kind of assistance but the blonde was just looking at him puzzled. Woohyun felt so weird like he was in some kind of odd dream. They were acting as if he knew Taemin well but in reality he only knew Key. He tried to clear his voice again. It was really messing with his head. The more he thought about it the more he got that creepy feeling that he sounded like Minho.

 

The pair was still looking at him confused. Woohyun pulled away some more creating more space between him and the SHINee members.

“It’s not that I don’t like you Taemin, but…do I have to say this~?” He wondered aloud. “We aren’t ‘like that’ you know?” The maknae looked physically wounded by his words. He pulled back looking as if he had just been shot by a bullet.

“What?” He asked, short of breath. Key was looking between them quickly, a hand to his mouth from surprise. This expression really bothered Woohyun. Why was Key acting like that? It was only making things more confused. Woohyun brought a hand to his head, running his hand through his hair while he thought but…when did his hair get so long?

 

It was if his mind suddenly went blank. There was no way he was awake right now. This was a very odd and cruel dream. Dream? It was a nightmare. He looked down at his hands…they weren’t his were they? He was taller wasn’t he? And that voice…and the longer hair…and Taemin staring at him with glistening tears. Wasn’t this all off? Didn’t it all make it seem like he was Minho? He couldn’t take this. He needed a wakeup call.

 

Woohyun looked around his bedside suddenly. He didn’t see it. Where was it? Key looked at the tall boy curiously.

“What are you looking for?” He asked.

“Where is my phone? I need to call my friends. I feel like I’m dreaming. This is all too weird for me.” The other two exchanged a look that seemed to ask ‘aren’t we his friends?’

“It’s right there.” Key said, pointing to a black phone on the bedside.

“That’s not mine.” Woohyun said annoyed. He knew what his phone looked like and that wasn’t it.

“Yes it is. Here look.” Taemin said, moving across the bed to pick up the phone. He opened it and clicked through a few buttons before turning the screen to Woohyun. On the screen was a picture of Minho and Taemin. Minho was standing behind the maknae with his head rest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter