Epilogue

I switched luggages with an idol?

"LUHAN! THE LIVE PERFORMANCE STARTS IN 2 MINUTES. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Kris barked as I saw his angry reflection in the mirror. Well excuse me for trying to look good. I sighed and dabbed some more concealer under my dark circles. It's been 3 months since I haven't seen Sohee and to be honest, I missed her like crazy. 

"I'M COMING! CALM DOWN!" I yelled back angrily and threw the concealer stick on the makeup table. I approached EXO as they gave me dirty looks.

"What?" I said and looked back at them. Chen rolled his eyes and plastered on a smile before the performance started. After we finished, the six of us sweated profusely as we sprawled onto the couch backstage.

"Good job guys" our manager clapped walking in. "Drinks on me today" That instantly brightened everyones mood up. We all stood up and attacked him in a tight hug, our sweat dampening him.

"YAH get off!" he yelled and swatted us away. Hyejeong walked inside with her new girl group that had just debut. She smiled at us warmingly and held out their new CD. 
 

"Please support us" she finally ended with a bow. We thanked them and took ahold of their new album. I saw her look at Lay nervously as he smiled at her. Perhaps.. did the two have a thing? It didn't matter, our "relationship" had ended two days ago anyways, and well, I'm glad to say I'm single. Just kidding.Sohee would kill me.  Speaking of Sohee, I sighed for the umpteenth time. She promised me she was going to come back.. well where the hell was she? Kris noticed my frustrated expression as he walked over and massaged my shoulders to comfort me. 

"Lets go get bubble tea, shall we?" he smiled as I snapped out of my daze and followed the rest of the members who were already headed out to the van. 

**

"I have good news for you guys!" our manager said after we had gotten our drinks and settled down at a faraway table. As if it wasn't sketchy enough, all seven of us were wearing shades and beanies on a hot weather.

"Are you getting me a new gucci bag?" Tao clapped his hands happily. Our manager ignored him and continued on. 

"You guys have been nominated for the best boy group of the year in China." We all screamed in joy as Tao refused to shed his man tears. 

"You know you want to cry~" Xiumin teased poking the maknae's waist. Tao shook his head and looked away. Although he was wearing sunglasses, everyone knew he was secretly crying.

"So. Pack your bags today and we'll head out to the airport tomorrow." 

**

We had finally arrived in China and went inside our booked hotels. I fanned myself with a brochure and opened my luggage to change out of my sweaty tee. I frowned once I saw a tight pink crop top and shorts on top of the clothing. I dug through the suitcase and indeed it was a girls luggage.

"KRIS!!" I cried out panicking. He rushed over and crouched down next to me. 

"Why, what's wrong?" I pointed to the suitcase as he pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. 

"Fans these days. Damn I told you to be careful!! I'll deal with it. Go sit over there and sulk over what you have done!" He pointed to the bed and shot me one last dirty look before dialing the number. He spoke on the phone for a couple of minutes and thanked the person before hanging up. 

"Let's go. Good thing she's willing to meet up today or else you would have been dead. " He glared at me one last time before pulling the luggage with him. A smile plastered on my face as I remembered meeting Sohee like this for the first time. A frown was soon replaced once I thought of her. 

"Hurry up ." Kris cursed in English and called a taxi over. Once we arrived at the park, I saw a girl looking around holding my luggage.  Kris went up to her as I followed. She spun around and flashed a smile. A smile I knew too well. It faltered once she saw my face. She took off her sunglasses and tears brimmed her eyes.

"It's been a while.. Luhan." Kris soon realized that the girl was indeed Sohee and waved.

"I'm leaving." he said and walked away. I was still in shock as I was greeted with a warm tight hug I've missed so much.

"I miss you" She confessed hugging me tighter than usual. I grinned and wrapped my arms around her petite waist.

"I miss you more." She pulled away and cupped my face giving me a quick kiss on the lips. My eyes widened as I reached my hand up to touch where she kissed me. Sohee changed. She was more bold, more confident, more.. prettier? She giggled and held my hand.

"Come on, I have so many things to tell you!"

-

We sat in a boba tea shop as I tried hard not to choke on my boba.

"You did what?" I spat a little shocked at her stunt.

"Oh come on, what are the odds of you switching suitcases with another person again?" She grinned and sipped on her strawberry milk tea. I bent over to kiss her, prolonging the makeout session. She finally reached up and pushed my chest lightly as I hesitantly drew back, pouting in dissappointment.

"Luhan. I am seriously sorry for leaving you like that. I just.. didn't know how to break it to you." I held her hand and rubbed circles on it.

"Well.. we're together now. Aren't we?" She looked up at me and smiled. "So.. when are you going to take over the company?" She shrugged and stirred her drink with her straw.

"Soon I think." 

"Well well well if it isn't for SoHan!" Chen beamed loudly, the four boys trailing behind him. I gave him a 'shut up people will notice us' look as he cooly slipped his hands in his pocket. 

"These people don't understand Korean." He said as he sat next to Sohee. "Oh, strawberry milk tea. My favorite." He leaned over and took a sip as I kicked him in the shin causing him to choke on the boba.

"HAH!" Tao laughed and pointed to the elder who was desperately trying to digest the tapioca pearl. Sohee shot me a look before patting Chens back soothingly. I smirked. That's what he deserves. 

"Finally you're back." Xiumin said exhaustingly. "You don't know how much this boy was weeping ever since you dissappeared without an answer" He glared at me. "He was being as emotional as Tao."

"Hey! I can't help it!" Tao blurted causing Kris to comfort him. Sohee giggled cutely.

"I missed all of you guys!" She said clapping her hands together. "Kris I miss your cold aura, Xiumin, I miss cooking for you and having someone praise my food, Tao, I missed your obsession with gucci and our time we spent watching drama together, Chen, I love your hilarious remarks and your bad timing, Lay I missed you hitting on me and complimenting me even though I looked like trash," I frowned at the last part as Lay chuckled shyly. "And Luhan.. I miss you altogether." she ended causing the boys to 'ooh'. Kris rolled his eyes at Sohee as I reached over and flicked his forehead. 

"My face!" He desperately cried shooting me knives before pulling out a mirror and attempting to make the red mark go away. Everyone laughed and I couldn't stop myself from smiling the whole day. 

-

5 years later

"Hush darling, mama Suho is here" Suho said comforting our little Jinyoung. Our baby stopped crying as Suho patted his back. 

"You'd be a great grandfather." I joked causing Suho to glare at me. 

"Thanks!"  He whispered. "Wait.. why a grandpa?"

"Cause you're so old!" I answered laughing obnoxiously

Luhan stop bullying Suho. Thanks oppa for babysitting." Sohee said taking Jinyoung away from him and pulled me in for a kiss.

"I'll take my leave." Suho winked before heading out the door.

"Oh my gosh. I swear, I've seen you kiss more than I've seen Tao do aegyo" Kris shuttered as he followed behind Suho. 

"Aw.. I wish I can have a great marriage like them" DO sighed sadly. Kai comforted him and patted his shoulder.

"Of course you will. Just gotta find a girl first." He teased. DO frowned and chased after him.

"YAH!" Sehun rolled his eyes at Kaisoo.

"Sometimes I swear I'm older than them." He chuckled. "Bye noona. Bye hyung" He waved.

"Great baby shower." Baekhyun said. Chanyeol bent down and looked at Jinyoung. 

"He's so beautiful.. like you" he grinned, eyes as big as DO's. Sohee still wasn't used to happy virus so I urged Baekhyun and him to leave. Baekhyun nodded and pushed Chanyeol away from Sohee.

"Thanks so much for the gucci shoes!" Sohee said.

"No problem noona! Make sure Jinyoung wears it well." Lay walked over and gave Sohee a hug, purposely making me jealous.

"SoYi in the house!" Chen yelled. I rolled my eyes.

"Seriously Chen when are you going to stop being such a ing troll?" I fumed.

"When you lose your baby face!" He answered obnoxiously before being dragged away by Lay. 

"Oh my gosh.. can I bring home this dip?" Xiumin beamed holding up the bowl of salsa. 

"Go for it." Sohee laughed and gave Xiumin a quick hug. "Bye baozi!" She waved. I sighed for the umpteenth time. Never again am I inviting all 11 boys to our house.

"Sorry about that." I kissed her temple. 

"I had fun." She said looking up at me. I pulled her closer for another lip locking session as little Jinyoung let out a loud cry. I stomped my foot angrily and ran a finger through my hair.Chen was no longer bothering us as much before, but now, my son was the er I was concerned about.

"Oh honey!" Sohee frowned walking him over to the bathroom. I sighed and followed the two. *might as well help her* I thought and grabbed a new diaper.

 

---

first of all, I would like to thank everyone who subscribed, commented, and upvoted. Unfortunately, this fic had to end and I'm so glad to have shared it all with you lovely readers! I'm sorry for the horrible ending, but hey.. at least it's something, right? ^^ Anyways, for those who were silent readers, please comment at least once so I know you were reading this fic ! Thank you again. And please don't unsub <3