4

I switched luggages with an idol?

W7dSPL8.png

 

*Her voice sounded awfully familiar..* 

"Oppa!" she called again. I turned around and saw Hyejeong, one of the trainees in SM

 "Hyejeong!" I smiled cheekily as she ran into my arms. I hugged her tightly and swung her in the air.

"Where were you?"

"In Japan doing a photoshoot, oppa, I miss you!" I grinned and pinched her cheeks.

"Aigoo, it's been a while, how about we grab a cup of coffee?" She nodded eagerly as I interlaced my fingers with hers. When I'm with Hyejeong, I act completely different. I'm more angelic and it suits my appearance more. For some odd reason, I just feel comfortable around her. I lowered my head down and pulled up my scarf in case any fans saw me. Hyejeong tugged on my sleeves and pointed to a brownie.

"Oppa, want to split?" I nodded and ruffled her hair. She had ordered and I offered to pay. Of course with Hyejeong, she never obliged. We sat down and she started to talk about how many modeling offers she had gotten. That was when I decided to stop listenimg and looked around the shop. A smile appeared on my face unknowingly as I saw the table Sohee was sitting when I first met her. I have to admit, for a girl, she was definitely narcissistic. I don't blame her, she had the looks and the brain.

"That wasn't funny!" Hyejeong shook my arm. I slowly tore my gaze away from the table and looked at her, suddenly annoyed by her actions.

"Can you repeat that?" I said trying to stop myself from yawning.

"Were you even listening?" No.

"Yes."

"Well then what did I say?"

"You were talking about SM." I guessed. She pouted and drew circles on the table.

"Oppa! You were just lucky." I suddenly felt the urge to get up and leave. Sometimes, I feel like she's trying to hard to impress me, and the thought of girls doing too much aeygo really gets on my nerves. She talked in a high pitched voice- almost like a five year old. 

"Um, I have to leave." I fibbed. She hesitantly nodded and I opened the door for her to get out of the shop. I spun my heels around and was about to walk in the direction of our dorm, until her voice stopped me from doing so.

"Aren't you going to walk me home, oppa?" Oh right. I muttered a string of curses before turning around and flashing her a smile.

"Of course."

 

 

tumblr_mfczxlGnFV1qbwdmso1_500.jpg

got ready for bed as I slipped under the covers and the TV. I had just missed one of my favorite variety shows as I mentally cursed and was about to change the channel until EXO had popped up on the screen.

"1, 2 ,3"

"Annyeongaseo we are one!" I heard them all say and bowed. A smile plastered on my face when I saw Luhan. *wait what?* My eyes glued on the tv screen as I scanned each of their faces. There are more of them? There was a guy in particular I had liked. However, I didn't know who he was. I watched a different interview of them and found myself more interested in this boy band group. I hopped off the bed and my laptop typing EXO in the search bar. Hundreds and thousands of websites had appeared on my screen as I clicked on the members profiles. 

"Ahh, so there is two groups.. but they are in the same band." I said to myself. Well then where the heck is EXO K? 30 minutes later, my eyelids started to close and I pushed the laptop away from me and slept.

 

I had arrived at the SM building 30 minutes before 8. The security guards recognized me from yesterday as I flashed an earnest smile at them. I opened the door slightly and saw EXO on the ground wiping off their sweats as they were breathing heavily. The lingering aroma of their odor had reached to me as I pinched my nose and opened the door, almost collasping from the musk the boys had created.

"Hey noona" Tao said rubbing his sore arm. I bowed and felt sympathy towards them. 

"I'll be right back." I said as I returned with drinks for the boys. They all thanked me happily, and even Luhan had muttered a 'thanks'. They had two photoshoots and a rehearsal to attend to. I called their manager and told them we would come a little late so the boys could rest. I had done Kris's makeup first.

"You can sleep while I do your hair." I told him. He nodded and thanked me before closing his eyes. His hair was light brown and long. It took me a while to realize how I wanted to style it. For the makeup, I had to apply more concealer than before to cover up his dark circles. The youngest one, Tao had a lot of energy.

"Noona, if anyone ever hurts you, I will wushu them!" He said throwing punches in the air and kicking. I patted his head and did his makeup. Luhan was the last to go.

"Where's the rest of EXO?" I heard myself say.

"What do you mean?"

"Where is EXO K?" Luhan opened his eyes and smirked.

"Don't tell me you searched us up." I blushed as I realized that I had set up my own trap to humiliate myself.

"Not really.. it was.. all over tumblr." I fibbed.

"Sure, sure." He said not fully believing me. 

"It's true!" I squealed. For once, he had smiled genuinely and told me they were filming a CF.

"Honestly.." He said, his face moving dangerously close to me, "Who is your favorite EXO M bias?" It didn't take me a long time to think before I blurted out Kris. Luhan frowned and slumped back into his chair. Wait, was he dissapointed?

"I'm just kidding, I don't know who my favorite is." I told him. He scoffed.

"Whatever it's not like I care." Yup, he was back to being his y self.