13

I switched luggages with an idol?

sohee's pov:

"omma! I told you I don't want to go on a blind date!!" I whined. My mom has been pestering me for the past few days ever since she went back to Korea on a business trip. 

"honey, you need to experience and have some fun! I'm not telling you to marry the man, I'm just telling you to go on a date with him, that's all"

"I don't even know who he is." 

"Oh come on, you need to spice up your life a bit. Sohee you're 20. You've never had a boyfriend or even had your first kiss. You're not ugly. Stop acting like a child." I blushed. I haven't even told omma about my first kiss yet.

"Yah, are you still there?" I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Huh, yeah of course."

"Honey.."

"Hmm..?"

"You haven't had your first kiss, right?" *gulp*

"OMO YOU'RE DATING SOMEONE!"

"It's not what you thi-"

"Bring your boyfriend over to our house next week or else I'm setting you up on a blind date. Bye honey!" I angrily pressed the 'end' button. I'm doomed. What do I do?
 

"Why the long face?" Suho asked as he plopped down beside me on the couch.

"Nothing." I frowned.

"Lies, I heard your conversation." Chen smiled evily.

"Her mom wants to set her up on a date."

 

--

no one's pov

Luhans ears perked up. *blind date? Sohee?!* He stopped solving his rubiks cube and walked over. 

"Well if you don't want to go, why don't you just tell her you have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah, but she won't believe me Chanyeol unless I bring him."

"I volunteer as tribute!" Kai raised his hand. DO slapped his arm.

"Yah, you're not boyfriend material. You're player material." Everyone snickered.

"Relax, there's twelve good looking boys here, now pick one. I'm pretty sure any EXO member wouldn't mind pretend dating you." Baekhyun suggested. 

"No way, I am not interested playing pretend with noona" Tao frowned. 

"Be nice, aish!" Kris exclaimed slapping the back of his head.

"What type of guy does your mom like?" Lay asked

"Well, she likes boys who can speak Mandarin. Sorry EXO K" She frowned.

"I know a phrase! Wo Ai Ni" Kai beamed. Suho rolled his eyes

*hah so I have a chance!* Luhan thought. 

"So that narrows it down to four boys" Chen thought out loud.

"Wow, Chen congrats you know how to subtract." Do said sarcastically as he clapped his hands.

"Well three since Tao doesn't want to help" Sohee corrected. 

"I'm not a social person, count me out." Kris said after thinking about it.

"I'll do it." Luhan suggested. Sohee's eyes brightened.

"Jinja? Wah thank you!" She said happily. Lay slumped back onto the couch. 

--

Luhans pov

"So we'll need to prepare before we actually say you're my boyfriend." Sohee told me. "My mom is really good at detecting lies."

"Okay, how about we'll tell her we've been dating ever since you came to Korea?" I suggested.

"Yeah, that sounds about right." 

"Should we do a practice date?" My ears turned red from proposing the idea.

"Yes!" she clapped her hands together. "that way we'll be more comfortable with each other and it'll be more realistic!"

"great, when should our 'date' be?" Sohee looked at her wristwatch. 

"Hmm.. I'm not busy this afternoon, how about you?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Okay let's start now." I blushed. 

"I mean.. now? are you even ready?"

"What are you worried about? It's just a practice date." She urged and tugged my wrist.

"Guys we're going to go on our practice date now" She told EXO and pushed me outside the dorm. She pulled down my beanie and wrapped my scarf around my face so I wouldn't be caught out. In addition, she had worn sunglasses and a hat to cover herself.

We walked into a cafe shop and ordered coffee. 

"This is where we met" She reminisced. 

"Yeah, I thought you were a creepy fan." I said grinning like crazy. "Ok, what should our story be?" Sohee tapped her chin and looked up. *cute.*

"Alright, picture this: I had just off the cruise and it was raining outside. In desperate need of immediate shelter, I ran inside this coffee shop and ordered a mocha. When my order had came, I went up to the counter to take it, but being my clumsy self, I had accidentally spilled my coffee all over your shirt. It was so obvious I had suggested you come to my house and get a clean shirt since you lived far away. How's that?" She smiled. I rolled my eyes.

"Lame."

"Alright, you romantic, what do you suggest?" She mused

"Why don't we call Kai? He's an expert at this." We waited for Kai to pick up and after a couple of rings we heard his voice.

"What?"

"We need your help." I said.

"With?"

"Well, we're trying to come up with how we met." Kai scoffed on the other line.

"Why don't you say you met at a club and thought she was an angel, you took her home, deflowered her, and BAM she got pregnant. Wait no, she'll hate you." He laughed. "Tell her exactly what I told you but don't include the inappropriate parts.

"KAI!" I hissed.

"I'm kidding. Hmm.. let's see.."

"We don't need your help." I snapped.

"Wait, I got a good one."

"Does she play an instrument?" I looked at her. 

"yes the piano."

"good good. Tell her parents that she was a stylist in SM and on your way to practice, you heard someone play the piano flawlessly and you were immediately attracted by her skills. Since you were rushed by your manager, you never had the chance to come up to her. You met Sohee when she was introduced as your stylist and you thought she was an angel. The next day, you heard the same song again and decided that it was time you confronted that person. So you did and it turns out it was Sohee. You can tell her mom that you fell in love with her talent first and not her looks. She'll be head over heels over you and she'll never force Sohee to go on a blind date again!" He concluded.

"I like it!" Sohee beamed.

"Thanks Kai, I guess you are useful." I joked.

"Hey! I'm hanging up now. Bye!" I hung up the phone and grinned.

"So.. I guess we go on our date now." She blushed.

 

ooohhh are you guys excited to see how their 'date' turns out? I am!! I try to be funny, which I'm not, sorry if you guys cringe at my attempted jokes. T.T