1

I switched luggages with an idol?

                                                                               tumblr_mee4z4vswI1rf2esho1_500.jpg (this is what you are wearing)

slipped a quarter into the machine and peeked through the magnifying glass. My suitcase was near me as I skimmed the vast ocean that seemed to never end. 

"mommy, can I have a quarter?" I heard a little girl ask as she tugged on her mom's jacket. 

"I'm sorry, honey. I don't have any spare change with me." My niceness kicked in as I pretended to fake a yawn and stepped down as I turned the binoculars to the girl.

"There should be enough time for you to look around, I got bored." I fibbed as I pulled up the handle of my suitcase and jerked it with me. Funny, I swore my luggage was a lot heavier when I got on board.

 

 

 

                                                                           luhan-exo-Favim.com-445237.png

Meanwhile..

"Woah, hyung, look at that!" Tao yanked me besides him and pointed to the birds.

"Wow, cool." I replied, uninterested. I set my bag next to the binoculars as I leaned onto the railings. My trail of thoughts were quickly shattered when I heard a little girl whining to her mom about wanting to look at the view. 

"Let's go, Kris is calling us." Tao said. I quickly tugged on my suitcase and made an effort to drag it along with me.

*What the hell did I pack in here that made it so heavy?* I thought. 

"Where the heck have you guys been?!" Kris asked pinching the bridge of his nose. Xiumin pointed to the snack bar and smiled cheekily.

"I was hungry." Kris rolled his eyes and looked at Lay.

"I was talking to this hot chick. Apparently, she's Japanese." He smirked as Kris smacked his head.

"We were together." Tao explained as he slung an arm over my shoulders. "And Chen is still in the bathroom. I think those shrimp gave him a funny reaction." Xiumin had tried his best to muffle his laugh as Kris cleared his throat.

"Anyways, make sure to keep your belongings close to you, God knows what saesang fans will do to get ahold of our things." Everyone nodded as Chen came back, his face pale as ever.

"Hyung I don't feel good." The vocalist whined rubbing his stomache. I laughed as well as the rest of EXO as Xiumin handed him a fiber bar.

"This should help."

"Thanks." He groaned as he quickly devoured it. Moments later, the ship came to an abrupt stop as everyone got off.
 

--

I gulped down a glass of water and a pill of advil as I let out a sigh. The meetings were finally over, and so was the fan signing event. 

"It is so hot" I murmered as I ped my suitcase. It took me a while to process as I raised my eyebrows in confusion. This was a girls suitcase.

"GUYS!!" I screamed as everyone rushed over.

"What's wrong?" Kris asked curiously. I couldn't speak as I pointed to the suitcase. Everyone's eyes had widened as they realized what was inside it.

"What the hell! I told you to watch out for your belongings!"

"I did" I yelled back.

"Do you think a saesang fan stole your luggage?" Tao asked me

"I don't think so." I replied. "I had it with me the whole time!"

"It looks like your suitcase too." Chen said. "Look to see if there is a number or adress." 

"Woah, what is this?" Lay asked as he held up a bra. "Whoever this girl is, she's got a nice rack." He joked holding it up against his chest. Xiumin snatched it away.

"Immature." He spat eyeing the peice of clothing. "What size do you guys think it is?!"

"I don't know, but I know that's past an A cup." Chen replied feeling the fabric.

"guys stop!" I whined yanking the bra away from the erts. "Someone could've stole my stuff!"

"Okay, well.. um.. Oh here's the adress and phone number!" Kris pointed to the back of the suitcase. Xiumin came back with my iphone and dialed the number. A few rings later, a girl had picked up.

"Yeobosaeyo?"

"Hi, um, it seems that you have switched luggages with my friend, perhaps it was an accident?" There was a quick pause.

"Oh, really? I have my suitcase with me. Let me check what's inside." The girl replied.

"I'm truly sorry about that. Maybe we can meet up and exchange suitcases?" She replied a couple of minutes later.

"Sure, where do you live?" Kris asked her as he nervously bit his thumb.

"Seoul."

"Great, so do we! Meet at xx cafe?"

"Alright, and can we make it tomorrow? I have an interview to attend to."

"Okay, is 3 pm okay?"

"Sounds great."

"Arraso, bye!"

"Bye." Kris hung up the phone and turned to me.

"I don't think she was a fan. She sounded perfectly normal." Chen said.

"Thank God." I whispered. Lets just hope everything will be alright tomorrow.