10

I switched luggages with an idol?

"what is that?" I heard someone ask as my eyes were still closed.

"I don't know. Is it alive?"

tumblr_lok2v4Np3S1qeo03no1_500_large.png


'I think it's breathing." 

"Kai, check what's under the covers!" Why does his name sound so famliar

"Hell no, you do it!"

"Why should I?"

"I don't know, just check!"

"She's sleeping on your bed." The other boy emphasized. 

"alright alright, I'm going to check." the next thing I heard were high pitched screams. 

"WHAT IS THAT?! AHHH" I woke up and saw two boys in front of me.

"DO, calm down, it's a girl." he grinned and sat down next to me.I scooted further away and rubbed my eyes, still unaware of the situation. What are kai and do doing here? HOLY WHY ARE THEY BACK? I covered my chest and legs and screamed, fainting momentarily.

 

tumblr_m2pdljYKP61r4q8ob.jpg

this was the first thing I saw when I regained my conciousness. I let out another scream but nothing came out. My voice was gone.

"Hyung she's awake!" He screamed. His face was still creeping me out. 

"Oh hey" an angel like boy walked in crouching down next to me. He smiled innocently and my hair. "how are you feeling? I just got a call from Kris a while ago, he explained everythiing." I pointed to Chanyeol who was still looking at me.

"Oh Chanyeol, you're creeping her out!" Suho smacked his head. 

"I'm sorry, I'm park chanyeol!" His voice was deep and soothing, opposite from his appearance. 

"Hey" I managed to croak out.

"Her voice is almost gone, Sehun get Sohee some juice!"

"On it hyung!" the boy yelled back. Suho smiled once again.

"Don't worry, we won't hurt you. I'll let you rest. Sehun should come soon." He patted my head and walked away. I couldn't really say or do anything, I was too busy spazzing. Suho, Do, Kai, and Chanyeol were better looking in person. Actually, I don't really know what I should think of Chanyeol.

"Here you go noona." Sehun came in and handed me a glass of orange juice.

"Noona you're really pretty." I thanked him and he crouched down next to me.

"So you're Sehun. Luhan's always talking to you." I managed to say after I regained my voice. Sehun blushed.

"Yeah, we're friends" I noticed he had a slight lisp which was really cute. He kept talking and talking until DO came and pushed him out of the door.

"I'm sorry for earlier. I got scared." He apologized. "Do you forgive me?" He looked at me with wide eyes I nodded as he thanked me.

"Umm I share rooms with Kai so do you mind if I sleep on the top bunk?" He blushed a little when he said that. Cute.

"Sure, but I"ll go sleep on the couch so Kai can sleep here." 

"I don't mind if we share." Kai walked in. He winked and dried his hair with a towel. He was more muscular than Luhan and his face was more boysih. He caught me staring and smirked. 

"You might want to look away." Next thing I know, Kai took off his shirt in front of me. I tried hard not to fangirl so I covered my face with a pillow.

"KAI PUT ON A SHIRT!" Kyungsoo yelled.

"calm down, . Don't be jealous I have muscles and you don't."

"I'm not cooking for you anymore."

"I'm sorry yobo please forgive me."

"no." While the two bickered, I took the advantage and slipped out the door. Finally. I can get some rest around here.

"Oh, I was just about to say hi to you." One of the exo members smiled. He was cute but I didn't know who he was.

"Aww, you don't know my name? I'm Baekhyun." Oh right, eyeliner bacon.

"I'm sorry I couldn't recognize you without eyeliner." I blurted. He laughed and ruffled my hair.

"I like you already. I'm going to go shower, so I'll talk to you later." He waved and walked into the bathroom. I sighed and plopped down on the couch. I can finally sleep without anyone bothering me or waking me up.

 

 

"guys, big problem!' Kris said interrupting our practice. He turned off the music and looked at us worriedly.

tumblr_m545rggQY31rviuqyo3_500.jpg

"Exo K is back."

YAY SEHUNS BACK! I thought.

"so?" Lay asked.

"Uh.. did you not forget Sohee's living with us?" Oh no, no one better hit on her when I'm not there.

"Suho called me and said that Kai and DO found a girl in Kai's bed. They were freaking out and woke up Sohee. Chanyeol said she fainted from DO's screaming and I told Suho about her. He's going to check on her now." My eyes widened. IS SOHEE OKAY? I told her to call me if something was wrong. Panicking, I snatched Kris's phone and called Suho again. He didn't pick up. I called all of the exo members and no one answered their phone. What's wrong with them?

"Luhan, I know you're excited to see sehun and all but wait. They're all tired so sit down." chen said annoyingly.

"I'm worried about Sohee!" I said dialing Suho's phone again. Everyone looked at me confusingly but I didn't care. I want to know if Sohee's alright. I got a call from sehun later and he told me she just woke up. I asked him to give the phone to her but he said she needed to rest. I wanted to cut practice short."

if you're that worried, I"ll ask our manager if he can let you go home early. Fake an injury and leave." Kris said patting my shoulder. I nodded and thanked him. 

--

I came home and saw Baekhyun still up watching tv while Sohee was on the other couch sleeping. Seriously? The nerve this guy has to watch tv while Sohee is sleeping. 

"Hey Luhan" He beamed. I walked past him and carried Sohee bridal style. Looks like she'll have to sleep with me tonight.

I never allowed anyone to sleep on my bed before, not even Sehun. I don't know why I'm so comfortable allowing Sohee to. I laid her down gently and tucked her in next to me. Her nose was red and she was shivering. I pecked her forehead and scooted closer to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She stopped shivering minutes later and she snored lightly. I laughed and curled a piece of hair behind her ear and looked at her. She was even more cute up close. I bit my cheek to hide my smile and I cuddled up next to her and turned off the lamp next to me. Sohee hugged me back and buried her face into my neck which made me ticklish. Her lips were dangerously close to my skin, but nonetheless, I enjoyed it. I finally closed my eyes and nuzzled against her. I could get used to this.