11

I switched luggages with an idol?

"Hyung! Let's go get some bubble tea today!" I heard someone say as I woke up. The first thing I saw was 

Luhan's worried face as he clamped a hand over my mouth before I could say anything.

tumblr_m2ypm0ogF71rquxnho1_500.jpg

"D-don't come in!" He stuttered tucking me back under the blanket.

"Hyung? Are you changing? It's okay, I've seen you many times before." I looked at Luhan and bit back a smile. His face was crimson red as he faked a laugh.

"Sehun don't be like this I"ll treat you to bubble tea today if you just wait outside." It was quiet for a couple of seconds before he replied.

"Okay Lulu, don't take too long." He giggled and we heard his footsteps grow faint.

"phew that was so close." Luhan breathed. I yanked off the pillow Luhan was laying on and he bumped his head on the dashboard.

"WHY AM I SLEEPING WITH YOU YOU ERT!" I screamed and whacked his head numerous times. He kept trying to shush me and finally rolled on top of me.

"Stop it!" He whispered. 

"Why? ert!" I hissed. I tried to break free from his grip but he pinned me back on the bed.

"Stop, I'm warning you right now."

"Or else what?" I shot back. Luhan leaned in closer and whispered huskily in my ear.

"Or else I'll kiss you." His face was now inches away from me.

"SIKEE! HYUNG I WANT TO TREAT YOU TODAY" Sehun beamed as he opened up the door and his jaw dropped. Tao was there too. The worst part was..

Luhan

was

on

top

of 

me. And our faces were inches apart. From their angle, it looked like we were kissing.

"OH MY GOSH MY INNOCENT EYES. HYUNG THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I CAUGHT YOU TWO!" Tao cried as he ran back outside. Sehun just stood there, speechless.

"Dongsaeng, I can explain." 

"Save it." Sehun hissed and stomped outside. My gosh, he was turning into Tao. Luhan smiled weakly as he got off of me. He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.


"Uhh.. I'll explain to you later.. I just gotta er talk to Sehun." He quickly ran out. Great, since Tao saw, the news would spread like wildfire. Tao gossips like a girl. Ugh, just wait until Chen finds out, that stupid troll.

"SOHEE WE HEARD WHAT HAPPENED." Baekhyun and Chen ran inside jumping on the bed I was laying on. I groaned and covered my face with a pillow. 

"Stop it, It's not what it looks like."

"Sure, whatever." They teased.

"Chen, Baekhyun, leave Sohee alone." Suho marched in trying to pull the two off the bed. 

"Thanks Su-"

"So is it true?" he asked, his eyes were no longer sweet and innocent.

"Err, I'm not sure what you are talking about."

"That you and Luhan were kissing, don't fool around." Suho tried his best to keep an angry face on.

"No, it was a misunderstanding I swear."

"Wait till I tell Kris about this. I'm watching you two, my Luhan isn't ready to be dating yet." He shot me a look before dragging Chen and Baekhyun along with them. Great, now EXO is going to hate me. 

 

luhan-exo-Favim.com-445250.jpg

"Sehun, Sehun!" I called out. 


"He's in the bathroom crying." Lay said patting my shoulders. "good luck."

"thanks" I mumbled weakly.

"Is she a good kisser?" Lay smirked. I scoffed and shoved him.

"shut up!"

"I guess I'll have to find out for myself." Lay smiled as he walked away. Ugh, he better not lay a hand on my Sohee.

"Sehun" I banged on the bathroom door.

"This is DO" He replied quietly. I laughed. 

"Yeah right, I can recognize your voice and lisp" A few seconds later the door opened and an angry Sehun appeared. He crossed his arms over his chest and looked away. I softened as I walked over to him and gave him a man hug.

"It's not what you think"

"Oh yeah, then why were you two kissing?" I sighed.

"Sit down, it's going to be a long story." I told him everything from start to finish. He finally stopped crying and nodded. 

"Ahh, I'm sorry I misunderstood." 

"It's alright, now how about that bubble tea you promised earlier?"

"About that.." He smiled innocently "I don't have money"

--

The teasing finally died down and it was now dinner time. Kyungsoo was estatic to have a helping hand in the kitchen. Him and Sohee got along fairly well. The rest of us were taking turns playing on the Wii.

"Sohee would make a good wife." Baekhyun noted. Suho agreed.

"Yeah, she's pretty and a good cook. Not to mention she's great in almost any area." Was Suho.. blushing?

Sehun saw my reaction and quickly butted in.

"Yeah, but she's out of your reach. I think Luhan would be a good match for her." I smiled.

"What makes you think Luhan's good enough?" Xiumin laughed. 

"yah, I"m right here!" I said frowning.

"Oh, didn't see you there."

"Guys dinners ready!" DO called. Everyone got up and sat down at the dinner table. 

--

EXO K decided to bombard Sohee with questions after dinner.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"How old are you?"

"Who's your bias in EXO K?"

"Who's your bias in EXO M?"

"guys one question at a time!" She laughed.

"Um, no Baekhyun I don't have a boyfriend. Chanyeol I'm 20 years old, Sehun my favorite bias in EXO K ...is DO" The two exchanged glances at each other and blushed. What the hell?! "And my bias from EXO M is undecided."

"Come on you have to pick" Xiumin whined.

"Fine.. Hmm I guess it would have to be.. Lay" Wait.. did I hear right?! LAY?!

"Aw thanks Sohee!" Lay winked. 

"Why?" I found myself asking.

"Hmm.. He can play the guitar, he's nice, he can sing, dance, and he composes his own songs." She answered thoughtfully.

"Why do you like DO?" Kai asked a little jealous.

"He's nice, handsome, he can cook, he has an amazing voice, and I guess I"m comfortable around him" Kyungsoo smiled cheekily. I scoffed and got up, dusting my jeans.

"I'm going to bed." 

"Oh we should sleep, it's almost 1" Kris said getting up as well.

"Sohee you can sleep on my bed, it's clean I promise." DO said as he patted her head. 

"No, she'll sleep on mine" I said tugged her towards me. 

"I don't want to sleep with you Luhan" She replied.

"I'll sleep on the couch."

"I have no problem with her sleeping on my bed Luhan" DO said.

"Well she's already slept on my bed before so its.no.big.deal."

"Why don't you let Sohee choose?"

"Sohee whose bed do you want to sleep on?"

"Umm.."

"Guys stop pressuring her. Just sleep on my bed tonight. I don't mind sleeping on the couch. It's nice to get some fresh air once in a while." Kris squeezed her shoulders and lead her to his room.

"Thanks Kris." I heard her say.

"No problem."

"Look what you did." We both said in unison.

 

a/n: a little 'hunhan' for my readers. hmm Luhan's got some competition. ^.~