9

I switched luggages with an idol?

"I'm so bored!" I heard Tao whine. 

tumblr_lok2v4Np3S1qeo03no1_500_large.png

"Here," Kris threw a Gucci catalog at him. Tao smiled happily and opened up the magazine.

"Hyung, does this mean that you're going to buy me something from here?" He grinned. Kris slapped the back of his head.

"Didn't I get you a bag last week?!" 

"It's outdated now. OOh look at this one." He pointed to one of the bags. "Its the prettiest one in this catalog."

"And the most expensive." Kris scoffed and sat down next to me. "That boy is going to make me bankrupt." I laughed and patted his head.

"But isn't it worth the money? To see Tao smile?" 

"Hell no!" 

"There's no food!" Xiumin whined. 

"Good!" Chen yelled back. I rolled my eyes and chuckled amusingly.

"Sohee can you make me something to eat? I'm so hungryyy"

"She's your stylist, not your personal maid, hyung." Lay replied as he played his guitar.

"I don't mind. Xiumin, what do you want to eat?" I said getting off of the couch. He smiled happily and suffocated me with a hug.

"Ramen. I haven't had any in foreverrrr~" He exaggerated. 

"Alright, I'll go get you guys ramen." I said slipping on my boots and grabbed my wallet.

"Are you going to the store?" Chen asked. 

"Yeah."

"Can you get me ice cream?"

"Why no-"

"And chips. Please?" He held his two hands together. 

"Alright."

"Can you get cookies?"

"I want ice cream too!"

"Guys stop!" Kris shushed everyone. "You guys can go on your own time."

"go where?" Luhan asked drying his dampened hair with a towel. My face reddened as I looked away.

"She's going to buy us food, hyung." Tao replied, his eyes still glued on the Gucci catalog.

"Oh, I'll come with you, just let me change." He replied. I waited for him to come out as he opened the door.

"Ladies first" He grinned. The two of us walked side by side as Luhan glanced back and fourth to see if any fans were watching him.

"Just go home, I can go by myself Luhan." He looked at me and scoffed.

"No, I want to go." 

"alright then. oh look, a fan!" I pointed to somewhere randomly.

"Where where?!" Luhan grabbed my shoulders and hid behind me.

"calm down, I was joking." He pouted and went back to his spot earlier.

"That's mean." I laughed and rubbed my hands together, occasionally blowing hot air in between my hands. Luhan grabbed them and placed one of my hands in my pocket. He pulled out two gloves and handed me one. He let go of my hand so that I could wear it while he wore the other one. He grabbed my hands again and stuffed it into his pocket.

"Warm now?" I nodded and avoided his gaze. Good thing it was dark or else he would have realized how red I was. 

--

"That'll be 30,000 won" (i don't know) the cashier said. I pulled out the money and was about to hand it to her until Luhan pushed my hand away.

He handed the lady the bills and before she could take it, I slapped his hand away and replaced his money with mine.

"I can pay" I said.

"No, I'll pay."

"No I'm supposed to."

"Stop being so stubborn and let me pay!"

"I refuse! Here take the money" I handed the money to the cashier while Luhan shoved the bills in front of her and told her to take his money. She glanced back and fourth at us bickering, not sure which one she should take.

"Here, I'll pay for them, they're hogging up the line!" an ahjussi behind us said and handed her the money. "Now leave." We blushed and thanked him before leaving the store.

"That wouldn't have happened if you allowed me to pay" I whined.

"It wouldn't have happened if YOU allowed me to pay." He argued as we left the store. The cashier smiled and I swore I heard her say 'what a cute couple.'

--

I cooked the boys ramen and they had to leave for practice around midnight.

"If there's anything wrong, then call me or get the manager. Don't go anywhere, it's late." Luhan warned me as he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. Is it just me or is Luhan actually worried for me." I laughed awkwardly and pinched his nose.

"I'll be alright, don't worry." I smiled once again and Luhan reluctantly let go of my face. He said goodbye and followed EXO. I sighed and sat down on the couch. It was lonely without the boys. I turned off the TV and yawned. I went inside my room and closed my eyes. I swore I heard noise outside in the living room but I was too tired to check it out.

 

a/n: suprise suprise! who do you think broke into EXO's dorm? dundundunnn ^.~ also please please please comment :D