3

I switched luggages with an idol?

tumblr_maiyqdXWYI1qbwdmso1_500.jpg

 

 

*Who is exo?* I thought as I changed into my outfit. I had gotten a call from one of the workers, and thankfully, I had gotten a job as a part time stylist and photographer for a new idol group! Although, I was a freelance photographer, I was also licensed to become a cosmetologist. 

I made sure I looked good before I headed out the door. I had moved to Seoul just a few weeks ago after studying abroad in China. Thankfully, all my hard work and dedication had paid off after getting a job in one of the most popular music industry, SM entertainment. I shut the door and double checked to see if it was locked before walking off to catch the bus. 

*wahh, it is so fancy!* I thought as I headed inside and showed the security guards my id card as they bowed respectfully and opened the door for me. I scanned each of the room numbers and stopped at one of the practice rooms.

"Good work, guys." Someone spoke in Mandarin. I blew my bangs out of my face before opening the door. Six boys froze as my eyes widened. Weren't they the boys I ran into yesterday?

"Hey, it's the pretty girl!" One of the boys said, flashing his oh so charming dimple. I had to muster up a lot of pride not to faint right at the spot.

"What, are you following me now?" That boy's annoying voice bursted my fangirling. I snapped my head towards him.

"Don't be flattered, I came here because I'm a stylist/photographer for EXO." I paused for a second. *don't tell me they are exo!!*

"Well you came to the right place, noona." A panda like boy replied. I groaned mentally. *Be professional Sohee!*

"Oh, I see. Well then, let's restart. I'm Kim Sohee!"

"Tao"

"I'm Lay"

"Hi, I'm Xiumin."

"I'm Kris if you haven't remembered." He flashed a y smile at me.

"Chen, main vocalist."

"Yah, stop saying that. I'm main vocalist too." The brat whined.

"And you are..?"

"Luhan. Don't act like you don't know me." I scoffed at his bluntness.

"Anyways, you guys have an interview soon so get ready!"

"No ." luhan replied as he walked out of the room. 

"Ignore Luhan.. He can be a bit.. rude sometimes." Chen smiled cheekily before rushing out of the door. Tao patted my head and walked off as well following the rest of the boys. 

 

tumblr_m9ixf2BHHa1r0eutdo1_500.png

 

"Sit still!" Sohee whined as she towel dryed my hair. 

"Ugh, Why can't I do it by myself?!" I nagged. She muttered a string of curses before throwing the towel harshly on my lap.

"You want to? Fine! I was trying to be nice." She replied as she pulled out some makeup brushes. 

"I don't understand why they want to cake on so much makeup on your face." She muttered as she dipped the brush into some BB cream.

"Are you saying I look good?" I said arrogantly. Sohee frowned and blended the bb cream firmly.

"Ani, I'm saying that you already look like a girl. More makeup and you'd be prettier than me!"

"As if that's hard." I retorted. She stopped blending and pushed my forehead with her finger.

"AISH! Just shut up." Her eyebrows creased as she started filling in my eyebrows. I took the time to admire her facial features. She had a cute nose, big doe eyes, and kissable lips. *What am I saying? Snap out of it!*

"How do you want your hair to be styled?" She asked me. I decided to ignore her.

"Yah. I'm talking to you." I pursed my lips tightly.

"YAH!" She pinched my cheeks.

"You told me to shut up!"

"Aigoo, you're so immature." She huffed as she spun the chair around. "You didn't air dry it completely." She the blowdryer and continued to dry my hair until it was no longer damp.

"So how do you want it?" She asked me.

"You're the stylist, how the hell would I know?" Sohee rolled her eyes and bit her lip. *cute*

"Oh, I know." she flat ironed my hair. "Tada!" She smiled in satisfaction. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled.

"Not bad. It's cause you had a good canvas to work on." I smirked. Sohee sighed and pushed me off the chair.

"just leave." she said and motioned Tao to come up next. I sat there in the waiting room playing with my rubiks cube. Occasionally, I could hear Sohee laughing after the boys had complimented her. Lay was the worst. To be honest, he was a total flirt. I groaned inwardly after hearing Chen say some stupid pickup lines. My dongsaengs obviously need to learn how to pick up girls. 

During the interview, we were asked which girls were our ideal type. I had answered something general and simple.

gentle, kind, and shy was my answer. The complete opposite of Sohee. However; the boys had intentionally made it obvious that they were referring to Sohee.

Kind, knows how to cook, fillial and can take care of people. Was Kris's answer. I remember Sohee telling the boys how she would cook and volunteer at the orphanage. I don't know where he got kind from

Cute and fillial. Was Lay. They had made her do aegyo before and called her cute. I averted my attention away when she was doing cutie player. I did not want to go blind. 

huggagble and could give comfort to others. Xiumin blew a kiss at Sohee when the cameras shifted to Chen.

Likes noonas, and ladies who could take care of him. I tried my best to fake a smile. Chen is so dumb, Sohee is not his noona! He winked at her when it was tao's turn to talk.

Doesn't have any was Tao's reply. Totally him. Thank goodness the two of us did not like our stylist. At the end, Sohee had offered to take us out to have some korean bbq as a celebration of our hard work. Everyone gladly accepted. By the end of the day, Lay had practically begged her to spend the night at our dorm, but she quickly refused and took a taxi home.  I spun around and headed towards EXO's dorm before I heard a famliar voice.

"Oppa!"