6

I switched luggages with an idol?

tumblr_m7ozkngIXg1qbwdmso1_500.jpg

 

fixed my hair and sighed before I had the courage to knock. Tao opened the door 

and let out a high pitch scream before the members attacked me in a group hug.

"You left so early!" Chen  cried. I patted his head and hugged him back.

"Well, guess what?!" I said nervously. "I am uh going to live with you guys for a couple of weeks. Luhan gave me a 'wtf' look before opening his obnoxious mouth.

"Go live with SNSD or f(x). Better yet, stay with the trainees." I scoffed before answering back.

"Look, the staff told me I could stay here for a while since my house burnt down. Since exo k won't be coming back for awhile, there's enough space for me." I looked at kris witih hopeful eyes. "Please Kris?" He stared back for a little while and looked away. I pumped my fist in the air and gave him a tight hug. He awkwardly stood there and I could tell he was uncomfortable, so I let go of him.

"You can stay in DO and Kai's room." (lol kaisoo and idc if they dorm together) Kris told me and pointed to the hallway. "it's the second one." I nodded and went inside. The room looked occupied so I looked around and tried to find a place to put away my suitcase. I sprawled onto the bed and took a nap. 

 

 

190623-exo-luhan.png

I slipped on a wife beater after taking a hot shower as I made my way to my room. Tao had gone out with the rest of the EXO members who decided to get ice cream and I chose to stay home. I opened the door and slipped into my bed. I was half asleep until I felt as if someone cuddle up next to me. Without realizing, I rolled over and hugged the unknown figure before I heard a soft snore coming from it. I opened my eyes and the light. I almost screamed when I saw Sohee and shook her furiously. That seem to have woke her up as she kicked me off the bed in the process.

"What the hell, Luhan?!" She screeched before widening her eyes at the sight of me landing on my .

"I'm so sorry, it's a habit." She bit her lip cutely as I avoided staring at her lips.

"Get off my bed!" I screamed. 

"Kris told me I could sleep here, idiot!" I guess Sohee didnt know that this was me and Tao's room and she obviously did not know that I hated it when people slept on my bed let alone touched it. Tao almost got punched in the face when he sat on it, and everyone definitely learned their lesson when they saw me screaming at the poor kid. 

"you're the idiot! Kai's and DO's room is right next to mine. Learn how to count!" Sohee blushed as she bowed and hopped off my bed.  Somehow, the bed was too high up as she tripped and landed right on me. I felt a nice pair of lips on mine as I closed my eyes and kissed back. Sohee's eyes widened as she pushed me away and wiped her lips.

"YAH YOU STOLE MY FIRST KISS!" She cried.

"What's going on?" A confused Tao asked as he scratched his head.

 

--

Short chapter, but hey, it's better than nothing! xD