7

I switched luggages with an idol?

 

69550_315745518532300_1105165824_n.jpg

 

Days passed and Sohee has officially been ignoring my existence. I would try to start 

conversations with her while she did my makeup, but she would answer shortly or pretend as if she didn't hear me at all. EXO, however, did not get over the incident and Chen would always tease me about it. It was nice though, being the center of attention. Lay  was always calling me lucky and how he would have took advantage of that situation. Kris wouldn't admit he was jealous or had feelings with Sohee, but I wasn't as dense as he thought I was. That little brat, Tao was naive and because of him, EXO now knows. Xiumin didn't really care, he was always too busy stuffing his face with food.

"I don't know why she's so mad!" I exclaimed after we had finished practicing.

"Ahh, you're so clueless." Lay said poking my forehead with his fingers.

"Girls are weird, they like to save their first kisses for their special someone." he explained taking a sip from his water bottle. I found myself nodding. *remind me again why I care about what she thinks?* 

"What do you suggest I do?" I asked him.

"It's simple, really." Kris said. "Just say sorry and admit you were a douche."

"But it was an accident!" I whined. 

", just do it." Xiumin muttered. I rolled my eyes and ignored my hyung.

"Make up s-"

"No. You weirdo." I cut Lay off. 

"Just leave it, it's not like you like her." Chen suggested. *but why do I care?*

"Okay, I guess." I mumbled and got up to dust off my sweatpants.

"There's a photoshoot today. The photographer is sick, so I'll be taking pictures of you guys. Be ready in twenty minutes." Sohee said right when she came in. She saw me and scoffed before leaving.

*this is your chance* I told myself as I walked up to Sohee. She turned around and raised her eyebrow. I swallowed my pride and focused my gaze on the floor.

"Please accept my apology." I said and held out a peach. 

"Why are you giving me this?" She asked as she took it from me.

"Doesn't that mean the same as sorry in Korean?" I asked. She laughed and patted my head.

"Silly, it's apple!"

"Right, a peach."

"No, this!" She held up my iPhone and pointed to the apple.

"Apple." She pronounced slowly. I blushed. *stupid tao and his lack of knowledge in Korean.* and quickly changed the topic.

"Are you going to forgive me or not?" She let out another laugh which I found cute.

"I wasn't mad at you, silly. Chen and I had a bet to see if you would apologize. He owes me bubble tea!" She cheered before walking away. F you Chen. 

 

 

tumblr_m07toe9Wjj1rquxnho1_500.jpg

Exo had a free day for once, and the rest of us decided to stay home and have a movie day since saesang fans were everywhere. I slid in the DVD as I made my way to the couch and squished in between Kris and Luhan. It was an action movie which I was not fond of, but since the boys were, I pretended to be interested. The storyline, was however interesting, and I managed to pay attention the whole time since there was romantic scenes every now and then. In the end, the guy died and his girlfriend was crying. I was crying as well. Stupid emotions, why do you exist?! 

"Are you crying?" Kris nudged my waist. I sobbed in response as the boys turned off the tv and played with my hair.

"Why?"

"He died!"

"Sohee, he was a murderer."

"So?! He had a loving wife!" Luhan rolled his eyes and picked up a movie from the DVD piles. 

"OOH, zombies!" Tao exclaimed taking the DVD away from him and slipped it in the DVD player. I felt my body tremble. One thing I feared the most were zombies and anything associated with death.

"I don't think this is a good idea." I said. Luhan smirked.

"You scared?"

"A-ni." 

"Okay, well then lets watch it." I tugged on his sleeves as he looked at me.

"Can we pick another movie?"

"No, this just came out!" Lay cried. I nodded and held on to my knees tightly to stop myself from shaking. 

"WAHH, that was so cool!" Xiumin exlaimed. I flinched when there was a violent scene and scooted closer to Kris.

"oppa I'm scared." I confessed. His gaze averted from the movie to me as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. I was pretty much sitting on his lap.

"don't worry, it will be over soon." He replied with a worried look in his eyes. I nodded and buried my face into the croeok of his neck. My breathing was heavy and Kris could tell I was still scared. He didn't want to tell Luhan to turn it off since he knew s were waiting for this movie. Once in a while, he would whisper cheesy things in my ear or funny jokes. I would laugh and reply back. 

 

69550_315745518532300_1105165824_n.jpg

 

yawned and tried to focus my attention watching the movie. How could this be a rated 'r' film? The blood was fake, the zombies weren't even scary looking, and the plot was ridiculous. I looked around and saw how interested the boys were. *I wonder if Sohee is enjoying it* I looked over and saw her clutching onto Kris as if her life depended on him. I frowned and quickly changed my expression. aw, she's scared. why didn't she tell me, and why are those two acting as if they are a couple? *do something, luhan* I told myself. In the end, I ended up being a coward and slumped back down on the sofa. I don't know why, but I started feeling angry and wanted Sohee to latch on to me instead. 

 

 

--

So, I'm thinking on renaming the fic since I find that this title doesn't really suit the fanfic. I mean it did at the beginning, but now, I'm not to sure. Please inbox or comment any title suggestions. Thank you ^^.