2

I switched luggages with an idol?

tumblr_mf6y8bbfNW1ry2owbo1_500.png

 

*Where are they?!* I thought as I rubbed my arms. As if I didn't wear enough clothing. I held tightly onto the handle as i walked inside the cafe and looked around. There were a lot of boys, so how the heck am I supposed to know where they are?! *just look for a person with your suitcase* I had told myself before ordering a cup of coffee. I had just gotten back from my interview, and quickly changed into warm clothing. I fiddled with my fingers as I waited for my coffee to arrive. 

"Kim Sohee?" The waiter asked.

"Ahh, that's me." I took the cup away from him and bowed.

 

 

398696_344641255550645_139741497_n.jpg

 

 

"Watch her not show up. Then we would be screwed." Tao complained as he opened the door. 

"Have faith, my friend." Chen said wisely as he patted the maknaes back. Tao rolled his eyes.

"I swear hyung, you are getting older by the minute."

"It's called aging, stupid. Everyone ages." Xiumin rolled his eyes as blush crept up on Tao's cheek.

"Whatever, you know what I mean!"

"Dude, 20 bucks she's hot!" Lay betted. 

"20 dollars she isn't!" Xiumin replied.

"Deal!" I rolled my eyes as I scanned the room. *Bingo* Props to Lay winning the bet, he 

better split it with me.

"Over there, Xiumin pay up." I said as I headed towards her direction. I tapped her shoulders

as she looked up, startled.

"C-can I h-elp you?" She stuttered. Cute. I know I'm good looking, no need to stutter.

"That suitcase." I pointed. "Is mine."

She looked down and smiled warmingly.

"Ahh, is that so? Here you go." She handed it to me.

"Damn, I shouldn't have bet!" Xiumin whined. Kris pushed him out of the way and held out his hand.

"Wu Yifan, but you can call me Kris. I'm the leader of exo-m." She carefully held out her hand and shook his.

"Sohee. Kim Sohee. Can I have back my suitcase?"

"Wait." I held up a finger. "Let me check the contents in it before I give you yours back. Who knows if you're some creeper who stole my stuff." Her eyes widened as she started to stammer.

"a-ni. I'm not that kind of person." she made an 'x' with her two hands. I laughed before ping the luggage.

"sure you aren't." I said sarcastically. 

"Hi, I'm Yixing. Please, call me Lay." He placed a chaste kiss on her hand before she bitterly pulled it away.

"Ahh, nice to meet you." She replied. "Okay, you looked. Now where's mine?" Feisty, I like it. But no, I still don't know who you are. I ignored her and searched through my luggage. After a couple of minutes later, I was certain everything was in the right place. "Here." I swiftly pushed the suitcase to her as I turned to leave. 

"Wait." She said grabbing my wrist. "I need to make sure the contents have not been tampered with. Who knows if you're some creeper who stole my stuff." She repeated, almost stealing the exact sentence I had said earlier. I scoffed as I tapped my foot impatiently. She held up one of her undergarments and smirked.

"Hmm.. I'm pretty sure this was neatly tucked in one of the compartments, what is it doing out in the open?" I averted her gaze and blushed crazily. 

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I lied. She laughed dryly and closed the suitcase.

"Well, nothing's stolen. All I could say is that you're a ert." She snickered as my eyes widened.

"For your information, it was him who was looking through your things" I pointed to Lay who winked. She took a step closer as she made a 'tsk' sound.

"Whatever you say, ert."