12

I switched luggages with an idol?

tumblr_m5deqqrlWl1qiarxko1_500.pngplease upvote if you can. ^.~

 

Waking up to EXO being noisy was something I got used to, but waking up with the entire EXO group being loud was even worse. I should get up, their annoying voices woke me up anyways. I hesitantly got off and went outside.

"STOP YOU ALREADY HAD YOUR SHARE XIUMIN!" Chen yelled swatting Xiumin's hands away from his plate.

"SHUT UP!" Baekhyun yelled his eyes still focused on the laptop screen. Chanyeol sat down and accompanied him.

"I'm still hungryyyyy!" Xiumin whined.

"Guys shut up the soccer game is on." Luhan said.

DO was in the kitchen cooking, Lay was jamming to the music with his purple headphones, Tao was nowhere to be seen, Kris was still sleeping on the couch suprisingly, Sehun was attempting to solve Luhan's rubiks cube, and Suho was trying to shush everyone up.

"Guys please stop" Suho begged. He sighed and ruffled his hair.

"GUYS I SAID SHUT UP!" 

"You shut up!" Xiumin replied still trying to eat some of Chen's food. Suho sighed and shook Kris gently

'Kris do something they are giving me a headache." He got up and muted the TV and grabbed Xiumin and Chen by the collar.

"Both of you guys better be quiet or else I'm going to give you a hard time during practice. Just then Kai had just gotten out of the bathroom and yawned.

"Man guys I'm so hungry. YAY food." He picked up the remainders of Chen's breakfast and ate it in one go. Chen's eyebrow twitched in horror and Xiumin was covering his eyes. Kai was still oblivious to everything. 

"You guys look like you're going to kill me" he laughed. 

"AISH YOU LITTLE BRAT!" Xiumin broke free from Kris's grip and chased Kai around the house. Chen sobbed dramatically and everyone else continued on doing what they were doing before. 

"Kris what do we do?" Suho asked tugging on Kris's sleeves.

'"I don't know we'll just have to wait until they run out of energy."

"That's impossible! Those boys are never tired."

"Guys who wants bubble tea?" I finally spoke up. 

"I DO I DO!" Everyone screamed and stopped what they were doing. Kris and Suho looked at me in shock as I smirked.

"Come on, I'll treat you guys today. Just give me a couple of minutes to get ready."

--

Where is Sohee? I thought looking around the mall. After boba, we decided to go somewhere nice and cool since

our dorms were so hot. Everyone dispersed throughout the mall so that we wouldn't be so obvious walking around in a group of 12 people. Kris finally gave in and took Tao into a gucci store, Baekyeol went who knows where, Sehun and Kai decided to shop for clothes, Chen and Lay went to check out girls, Suho decided to treat Xiumin, and I'm all by myself. I finally spotted Sohee and of course, she was with DO.

"Hey guys!" I said nonchalantly. DO looked suprised to see me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked through clenched teeth.

"Oh.. I uh.. just wanted to look around here" 

"You're interested in.. cooking utensils?" Sohee asked. Is that what it is? I looked around and sure enough, it was a cooking supply store.

"I mean.. yeah, I'm fascinated by how these work" I fibbed holding up an unknown object. "What is this for?" I asked eyeing the peculiar tool.

"Luhan it's a cheese grater." Do said. I can picture him rolling his eyes. 

"Oh its co- OUCH!" That stupid thing made my finger bleed.

"Luhan geez are you okay?" Sohee asked taking the grater away from me.

"DO I'm going to look for something to treat Luhan's cut with." She told DO. 

"Okay, I'll just find Kai and see what he's up to. Have fun!" He waved. Hah, in your face. I smirked.

Sohee asked the workers if they had a first aid kit and they did. I sat down on a bench while Sohee crouched down and eyed my finger.

"You're lucky it's not as bad as it could have been. Besides, didn't the grater look sharp?" She grinned. My face reddened as I kept quiet. Her eyebrows creased as she pulled out a wipe and pressed it on my finger.

"OW!"

"Sorry, it'll be over soon." 

"Wow, you're just doing this cause you like to see me in pain." She laughed and looked at me, her eyes forming crescent moons.

"How'd you know?" I frowned. "I'm kidding, I care about your health, Luhan." She said leaving me speechless. She wrapped the bandaid on my finger.

"Tada." She kissed my injured finger and smiled.

"To make it feel better." Oh gosh, I should just get hurt everyday.

"T-hanks" I stuttered and got up. 

"Let's go somewhere fun where you wouldn't get hurt." She joked. Is she ever going to let that go?

"I'm kidding, come on." She tugged my wrist. She led me into a music store and thankfully it was big and no one was there.

She sat down and played the piano, her fingers lightly touched the keys. I sat down next to her and leaned my head on her shoulders. Her lips curled into a smile as she continued playing and soon enough, I realized what song this was.

"Do you recognize this song? I practiced it just for you"  I scooted even closer to her and rested my chin on her shoulders.

"How could I not? It's Angel. You're really good at the piano"

"Thanks." She grinned. "You're the first person I've played for alone." I blushed.

"You've never played for DO?" She stopped playing and frowned.

"Why would I?" I smiled and nudged her signaling her to continue.

"Nevermind." She gave me a weird look and continued playing.

"You're the first girl who I'm going to sing to alone." I said and started singing. I swear her face got redder as she moved her fingers swiftly across the keyboard.

Ni wen wo lai zi na li
Xiao zhe hui da shi mi mi
Zhi yao shi ni he wo
Yi qi zou xia qu
Tian tang zai sui shi he sui di

Dui wo lai shuo ni bi tian shi hai can lan yao yan
Ru guo you shui dui ni bu yi
Wo yi ding bu yun xu

Fang fu di yi ci jin ru yi dian yuan de tan te bu an
Rang wo mei tian zhi shi wang zhe ni
Xin li yi zhi xiang zhe ni

Suo sui de chen ai he sha li

Wo bu hui rang na xie shang hai kao jin ni
Yong yuan shou hu ni

we continued like this until we heard a familar voice.

"HEY LUHAN! HEY SOHEE!" It was Kai and Chen with DO. What ers.