16

I switched luggages with an idol?

tumblr_mp0seuG17W1qijeudo1_500.png

luhan's pov

"Well, this is goodbye then." Sohee smiled bitterly as she pulled her suitcase along with her. 

"Are you sure that's not mine?" I joked. She rolled her eyes.

"I'm pretty sure you're the one who took my suitcase in the first place." 

"We'll never know." I smirked. 

"Stop flirting already and hug." Xiumin whined kicking my .

"Noona!" Tao cried. 

"Hurry up before Tao starts to cry." Kris demanded. 

"Bye Sohee" Lay said hugging her. 

"I'll miss you." Chen waved. 

"You guys are seriously acting like you're never going to see her again. She's our stylist, remember?" Kris scoffed.

"Duizhang stop being so mean! That's still not enough." Tao slapped Kris. Sohee laughed and hugged Tao tightly.

"Noona will treat you to bubble tea tomorrow, arraso?" Tao nodded as Sohee wiped a tear that escaped from his eyes. "Aigoo, why are you such a crybaby?" She joked. I cleared my throat to get her attention. It seemed as if she had forgotten all about me already.

"Oh Luhan." She said smiling. Her eyes formed crescent moons as she swiftly pulled me towards her and gave me a hug. My heart fluttered as I tried to remain calm. Awkwardly, I lifted up my hand and patted her back. *What the heck, Luhan?* Sohee finally let go and looked around.

"I'll miss this place. If only EXO K didn't leave early I would've been able to say goodbye to them."  Everyone said their goodbyes before Sohee left. 

"NOONA!" Tao cried once she had gone outside. 

"Shut up!" Kris said annoyingly. 

"Why are you so cold towards Sohee? I remember when you used to have a huge crush on her."Lay nudged him. I raised my eyebrow as Kris shot me a nervous look.

"S-ince when?!" He stuttered. I rolled my eyes. 

sohee's pov

It's nice to finally have an apartment all to myself. No cooking for Xiumin, no taking care of Tao, no dealing with Kris's glares, no Chen and Lay, and of course, no Luhan. I frowned thinking of the last pro. No Luhan. I sighed as I slipped on my socks and headed towards the kitchen. I was hungry so I grabbed a handful of ramen packages and tore the first bag. Oh right, I'm just cooking for myself. I put back the rest of the bags and the hot water. 

My phone rang as I pulled it out of my pocket. EXO's manager was calling me.

"Annyeongaseo oppa" I said as I held the phone up to my ear. 

"Ahh, Sohee.. I believe EXO M hasn't told you this but they're heading for China to do their promotions." I frowned. How long?

"Oh.. jinja?" I said nonchalantly.

"Yeah. You speak Mandarin, right?" I nodded forgetting that he was on the phone.

"Yes, waeyo?"

"Well.. Would you like to go to China as their stylist?" I squealed once I heard what he said and tried to keep my cool.

"Hmm.. how long?"

"2 weeks. It won't be long." I squealed again. It's been a while since I've visited China.

"I'd love to!" I said not being able to hold in my excitement.

"Great, we're leaving tomorrow. Sorry it's so sudden, the noona stylist has a wedding to attend to in the US. Oh, and don't tell the boys. I want to surprise them."

luhans pov

I smiled and waved to the cameras that were taking pictures of me and blew kisses to the fancams. It was nice to see so many fans here for us. The manager was strict and told us to board the plane quickly. I sighed as I pulled my suitcase with me and boarded the plane. Lay was sitting with Kris, Tao was sitting with Chen, Xiumin was sitting with our manager, and I was sitting by myself. I hid my face with a pair of sunglasses and pulled down my hat. Gee, what if a fan sits next to me? 

"Excuse me" I heard a familiar voice say. Don't tell me.. "Is anyone sitting here?" I looked up and took off my sunglasses. 

"Sohee!" I managed to whisper. She held a finger up to her lips and plopped down on the chair next to me. 

"So, are you excited for China?" She asked. I still was in shock. "What?" She gave me a weird look.

"Why are you here?"

"Sheesh, someone's not excited to see me."

"No, not like that." I said hoping I didn't offend her. 

"Well, your stylist noona couldn't make it.. so I'm taking over!" She clapped her hands together. The two of us talked for a while and Sohee kept yawning. I smiled and patted my shoulder.

"Sleep." She thanked me and rested her head on my shoulders as my heart raced. I soon fell asleep as well until someone shook my shoulders violently.

"Yah Luhan." I slowly opened my eyes and saw an angry Kris. "Switch with me" I scoffed.

"Hell no." Kris took his hands off of me and froze.

"Is that.."

"Yup."

"Well switch with me. You or Sohee!"

"Why?"

"Lay won't stop snoring. I can't get my rest!" Kris whined. How unlikely of him to complain over the littlest things.

"Too bad." I stuck my tongue out at him. Kris mumbled incoherent words as he accidentally woke up Sohee.

"Oh hey Kris." She yawned. "Why are you here?"

"Because I can't get my beauty sleep since that unicorn won't stop snoring!" He pouted. I raised my eyebrow at him. Since when did he do aegyo?

"Well I'm not tired, let's switch!' She unbuckled her seatbelt as I shot Kris a deathly glare. He kept his face on until Sohee got up.

"Thanks Sohee." I frowned and mentally cursed at Kris. Once again, ed.

"Sorry dude." Kris patted my shoulders. I pushed his hand off and faced the window. I'm giving him the silent treatment.

Kris didn't seem to care as he stretched and pulled out his pillow. Two minutes later, he was the one snoring. I rolled my eyes and scanned the seats. Sohee was listening to music and Lay's mouth was half open. I sighed and pulled out a magazine.

Sohee's pov

Lay finally woke up. He kept rambling on and on about his dream he just had but I wasn't really listening. 

"So who did you sit with before?"

"Luhan." Lay laughed.

"Haha he must be pissed." I gave him a confused look.

"why?"

"Nothing." He turned and saw Luhan frowning. We waved at him as he waved back. "want to make him pissed?"

"how?"

"pretend to kiss me on the cheek." I raised my eyebrow.

"o-kay" i leaned in and pretended to peck his cheek. Luhans forehead creased as he unbuckled his seatbelt and walked over.

"what are you two doing?!" he asked rather loudly.

"nothing." I replied innocently. Really, we did nothing.

"I was just rating Sohee's lips on a scale of 1-10. It's an 11." Luhan scowled as he kicked Lays leg.

"ow, what hyung?"

"Switch with me. NOW.

"arraso, calm your man." Lay replied as he unbuckled his seatbelt and got up. "bye Sohee." He winked before walking cooly over to Luhan's seat. Luhan sat down grumpily and turned to me.

"do you like Lay?" I nearly choked on my saliva.

"What? No!"

"Why'd you kiss him?"

"he told you." Luhan scoffed.

"What the heck is his problem!" His fists tightened as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Calm down, it was a joke. I didn't really kiss him" I said hoping he would relax. He instantly smiled and grabbed my hands.

"really?!" I nodded.

"I don't see what the big deal is!" I said confused.

"It's nothing." He said still smiling like a retard. I rolled my eyes and plugged in my headphones.

"It's because I like you.. Sohee." Luhan mumbled.