14

I switched luggages with an idol?

luhan-exo-Favim.com-445250.jpgFor some reason I wanted this date to be perfect. My fingers trembled as I waited for Sohee to come out of the bathroom. My phone vibrated and I reluctantly pulled it out. 1 new message from Sehun.

hey hyung! This might be late and you're probably headed out on your first date. I think you should take Sohee to an ice skating rink. Kai and I google'd 'best places to take your girlfriend on a date' and think about it, Sohee probably doesn't know how to skate so she'll probably cling onto you the whole time! Anyways, good luck and you better tell me everything that happens today, arraso? 

--sehun

why didn't I think of this earlier? it's perfect. 

"i'm back." Sohee said. I smiled and extended my hand out. She got confused and shook it. I chuckled and laced her fingers with mine. 

"I know where to go."

--

 

Younha- Can't Believe It

 

"two tickets please." I could tell the guy was eyeing me enviously.*that's right, be jealous* I smirked as I held onto Sohee's hand tighter. She pulled out her wallet but I snatched it and put it back in her purse.

"A real gentleman pays for him and his girl." I said out loud for the worker to hear. He scoffed and handed me back the change. We bought our skates as Sohee sat down not sure how to put on her shoes. *so she's new to this* I smirked and crouched down next to her. I undid the laces and carefully slipped her foot in. I looked up at her and flashed my signature smile and tied her laces. I did the same to the other shoes and got up. I extended my hand out as she grabbed onto it, understanding what I was expecting this time. I led her out to the arena as I felt her hand squeeze mine.

"Luhan.. I'm scared." She confessed. 

"Don't be. I'm right here, I can protect you." She rolled her eyes but continued to hold on tighter. I taught her the basics of skating and she still . 

"I don't think this is a good idea." She mumbled losing her balance. I wrapped my arms around her waist and caught her. Our face was inches away from each other as her cheeks reddened. *Maybe she thinks of me the same way I think of her.* curious, I inched my face towards hers as she quickly backed away. 

"L-ets con-tinue" She stuttered cutely. I controlled myself from kissing her right then and there and decided to push away my urges. Sehun was right. She was holding onto my arm the entire time and she couldn't skate properly. 

"You need to move your legs like this" I demonstrated. While doing so, someone bumped into me as I landed on my . I felt my face heat up as Sohee was clapping like a seal. 

"You look retarded." I said annoyed. A smile crept onto my lips.

"Not as retarded as you look!" She said sticking out her tongue.

"Help me upp~" I pouted. Sohee slowly skated over and held out her hand. I smirked and pulled it back, making her land on top of me. 

"Now we both look retarded." I smiled. Sohee blushed and rolled to the side. We both stayed like this and stared into each others eyes. 

"Hey move it!" A little boy exclaimed as he professionally skated past us. 

"I wish I could skate like that" Sohee pouted. I got up and helped her stand back on her feet. 

"I'll teach you."

"I've been burdensome, you have fun." 

"this is our date, remember?" I reminded her. "And it's not a burden, seeing your lame attempts amuses me." Sohee slapped my arm playfully as I continued to teach her. My anger soon got the best of me as I sighed after Sohee's 100th attempt to skate.

"It's so simple!" I whined. 

"No it's not! It's my first time!"
 

"That's a dumb excuse!"

"Fine, keep skating. I don't need your help!" 

"Okay you better not regret your words!" I said as I skated past her effortlessly

 

tumblr_ludamsZjrs1qfwyu2o1_500.png

Ugh, and to think Luhan was nice. Maybe he was right. Maybe I did that bad. I sighed for the umpteenth time as I felt someone tap my shoulder.

 

 

daehyun_bap.png

 

"hi, I couldn't help but notice your troubles with ice skating, are you new to this?" He asked. *Oh my gosh he's so cute. Okay calm down.*

"Yeah, it's my first time." He chuckled. 

"Was the guy you were with your boyfriend?"

"Not really, we're just... friends." I said although it made me feel uneasy.

"Ahh, I can help you if you want." he smiled charmingly. 

"That would be great." He skated behind me and put his two hands on my waist.

"Now you want to have a good posture to skate. If it helps, you can bend over a little bit and it can control your body movements." 

"is that so?" I bent down a bit and skated. I almost fell but he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Woah, careful there, you don't want to rush."

"Sorry."

"it's okay you're doing good. Now start with your right leg, then left." He advised. "great!" He taught me a couple of more tricks and I was able to skate soon.

"Wahh, thank you so much I really appreciate it-- woah!" I stumbled and tripped landing on top of him. I forgot that I was on top of him as we stared at each other for a couple of seconds. I heard someone clear their throat.

"Excuse me, but that's my girlfriend." I looked up and saw an angry Luhan*what is he talking about?*

"Oh, well you shouldn't leave a pretty lady unattended like that." he winked and got up. "I had fun..."

"Sohee."

"Sohee. I'm Daehyun by the way." Luhan dragged me with him before I could say anything else to Daehyun,.

"Why did you ruin the moment?!" I whined stomping my feet like a child.

"Did you not see him? He has blonde hair!"

"So, you've had blonde hair before!" I retorted.

"So, that was for a reason. Anyways let's go, I'm tired." Luhan ignored me when we left the rink. He didn't even offer to take off my shoes so I was stuck untying them by myself. I don't understand why he's so angry. *maybe because you didn't thank him yet* that's right. I thought. Luhan walked in front of me when we got out of the place. I ran up to him and gave him a back hug.

"Thanks Luhan, I had a fun time today!" I said sweetly. "Thanks to you I learned how to ice skate." Luhan tensed.

"Whatever. Shouldn't you thank your Daehyun?" He asked avoiding my gaze. I let go of him and stood in front of him.

"Now why would I? You helped me the most!" I beamed. Luhan smiled a little bit and rubbed his neck.

"I mean I guess I did most of the work." He said. I nodded and grabbed his hand.

"Let's not let this date go to a waste. Oppa I'm hungry" I accidentally blurted out. Luhans eyes widened as he let go of my hand and shook my shoulders.

"YOU CALLED ME OPPA!" He squealed. "I mean.. you called me oppa."

"Yeah, so? What's wrong with that? You're older than me."

"Nothing!" he said quickly. "I.. like it."

"Really? I should call you oppa from now on."

"Yeah."

"Lulu oppa." 

"aish! oppa just call me oppa!" he ruffled his hair. I tilted my head back and laughed. 

"arraso, oppa."

We had gone out for some ice cream and walked around the park. It was almost dark now, so Luhan suggested that we head back to the dorms before the students get out of class. We were right in front of the building when he pulled me back.

"What?"

"Well.. should we practice kissing? I m-ean your mom might not believe us" He stuttered. My ears turned red, but for some reason, I wanted to kiss him.

"Ok" He looked at me with wide eyes.

"Really?"

"Yeah." *here goes* he thought as he leaned towards me. I closed my eyes and felt his lips pressed onto mine. I felt my stomache do flip flops as Luhan cupped my face and leaned his head to kiss me deeper. His toungue poked my bottom lip and I let him gain access. 

"Well well well.. if it isn't for the SoHan couple." We quickly broke our kiss and saw Chen smirking.