8

I switched luggages with an idol?

306290_403906106304468_2058621136_n.jpg

The rest of EXO had practice to attend to while I was the only one who stayed home- along with Sohee. My leg twisted while dancing to MAMA. Being my careless self, I had tripped over one of my foot and injured it pretty badly. 

"I can't reach the remote" I whined attempting to grab it.

"Good, I'm watching a drama." Sohee replied as she turned up the volume

"But, I don't want to watch this! I want to watch running man."

"Deal with it." She replied and focused all of her attention on the drama. I scooted closer to her and tried to take away the remote when Sohee wasn't looking but she swiftly smacked my arm away.

"Yah, I'm not blind." I pouted and she stuck out her tongue.

"I hate this." I sighed. Sohee turned to me and held out the remote control.

"I'm sorry, you can pick." She said blinking innocently.

"Th-" I reached out for the remote as she pulled it back and smirked.

"SIKE!" I muttered a string of curses as Sohee giggled It was nice hearing her laugh, and I'm glad we were on better terms. It's been a week since Sohee had moved in and we were able to build on our friendship- well at least we formed a foundation. I smiled reminiscing when we were on bad terms.

-flashback-

first day: "Yah, too much mayo in this sandwich!" I yelled to Sohee while she was making subs for the rest of the members. She looked up as she held the  knife threatening to cut me if I didn't shut up. I thought she was joking so I added more to the fire as she chased me around with it. Lesson #1: Never joke with Sohee when she is holding a sharp object.

day two: "keep still!" Sohee said as she was curling my lashes.

"It hurts!" I whined. I didn't have to look up to realize that she was rolling her eyes.

"Well the faster I finish, the more you can text that sehun dude." 

"Don't call him a dude!" I retorted crossing my arms over my chest.

"Well then do you want me to call him a girl?"  Something inside me snapped as I stood up. The eyelash curler snapped as well. Let's just say, a fourth of my eyelashes are gone. Thank God for Sohee's makeup skills as she made it look like I still had them. Lesson #2: Never mess with eyelash curlers

day three: After a long day of practice Lay and I had gone into Kai's/Do's room to look for Kai's magazines. Kai had always had a big stack of magazines in his room. Forgetting that Sohee could have possibly been in there, we stormed in and interrupted her while she was changing. Our jaws were wide open as we saw Sohee in shorts and a bra. It took a while for her to process and us as well before she marched over and shoved us out of the room, lecturing about who knows what about barging in. Her chest rose up and down as Lay and I took the time to admire what was in front of us. Let's just say, we got more excited over the scene than what was in the magazine itself. Lesson #3: Come into Kai's room often when Sohee is in there.

day four: Sohee was a huge fan of SHINEE and we had just bumped into them while heading to the studio. She was smiling happily and her cheeks were red as she fangirled over them. I smirked and decided to play a little prank on her. Minho was just about to ask her out on a date until I jumped in and slung an arm around her shoulders calling her 'jagiya'. Minho immediately backed away as I dragged Sohee with me. I mentally laughed as she was still dumbfounded, and when she had finally realized what I had done, I had gotten many bruises. Lesson #4: never underestimate how weak a girl is.

-end of flashback-

sohee was still mad at me for what had happened with SHINEE, but she eventually got over it, and we had spent many hours together and honestly, we had a lot in common. It was hard for me to befriend her at first since we both didn't like each other, but overall, teasing each other was how we got along. 

"What are you thinking of?" she asked as she shoved a handful of popcorn into my mouth. I finished chewing shooting her daggers and swallowed.

"Nothing" I fibbed. Sohee shrugged and continued to watch the drama. I couldn't find myself to look away from her. I never realized how pretty Sohee was and her bubbly personality. I stared at her lips for a while, wanting to see how soft it would be on mine. I felt my heart do flip flops, and it finally came to me. First off all, I like sohee, and second of all, WE'RE LIVING TOGETHER. I held onto my chest as I glanced at Sohee again. 

I hope I can control my hormones..