20

I switched luggages with an idol?

Please read A/N at the end! (:

 

Luhans pov:

It had been hours ever since the scandal of me dating a girl was out and the whole exo fandom had gone crazy. My manager 

had told me to stay inside the hotel for the rest of the day and canceled all our fanmeets, concerts, and photoshoots that were

scheduled this month. 

"You need to lay low." Was his response. No, he wasn't mad that I was secretly dating behind his back, he was mad that I got caught. I think he knew I had a thing for her ever since she was introduced to us. Kris didn't tell me 'I told you so' but instead had comforted me and told me everything was going to be alright and that the fans were going to calm down. Sohee went back to Korea in case anyone had found out it was her and threaten her. I was the person to blame, and I was the person to cause everyone distress in SM. Hell, how awkward was it going to be face Sehun now that people thought Hunhan wasn't real? I mean, we weren't gay but we did love each other as brothers. Lee Soo Man had called me in today to discuss about future options.

I knocked on his door as he looked up and greeted me with a smile. A smile that I knew was not good at all.

"Well well well.." He said tapping his fingers on his desk. "If it isn't for the boy who broke our contract." He smirked. "I should thank you for this." I looked up at him confused.

"Huh?"

"Don't you see? You made EXO gain more popularity- along with haters as well" He chuckled. "But the amount of fans overpowers the amount of haters." My mouth formed an 'o' feeling relieved.

"But-" He said looking up at me. "You can't date Sohee." My eyes widened. *he knew?* "Of course I know, I run this place. Now I have a proposition for you. As we all know, a new girl band group is going to debut this year. I want you to 'date' one of the members to help them gain popularity. Of course, this is going to start off as a bloody fanwar but over the course of their actual debut, things will calm down." 

"I'm sorry, but I can't do that sir." I said. I couldn't see myself with any girl other than Sohee. He laughed loudly before slamming a paper on his desk.

"You don't have a say in this place. I own it." He said picking the paper up and waved it in the air. "This is the contract you signed and it states that you don't get to make the decision without my approval. He flashed a bitter smile before his hand extended towards the door. "You may leave." My fingers curled up into a fist as I stormed out of his office, angry that he was going to use me for his company to gain popularity. The statement was released an hour later after our discussion. Hyejeong and I were now dating. I crumpled up the article and threw it at a wall, pissed. Kris came in and patted my back before handing me a piece of paper. 

"Lee Soo Man wanted me to give you this." He said. I took it from him and read it. They were notes that I was supposed to memorize and a fake story of Hyejeong and I was written on it. 

"I"m not reading this " I growled. Kris picked up the paper I had just threw and handed it back to me.

"Do it for the sake of all 11 members in EXO. Don't be selfish and make decisions just for yourself. Everyone will have to suffer, but I'm sure you and Sohee will eventually get back together." He looked at me one last time before leaving. Tao had just rushed into our hotel with tears streaming down his cheeks. 

"What's wrong?" We all asked and rushed over to him. He pointed to the riot outside of our hotel. There were fans who had come all the way over here just to vent out their anger. I heaved a sigh and ran my fingers through my hair. I don't understand what Lee Soo Man is thinking of releasing the statement, but I guess he knows what I'm doing. Poor Tao got hurt in the process of going back to our hotel just to get some ice cream. But after all, our manager did tell us not to leave. I finally decided that it was for the best of EXO and began practicing the script. 

-

"Are you ready?" My manager asked as he drove me to where the show was going to be filmed. I nodded but in reality I wasn't. He sighed and stopped when the streetlight had turned red. We didn't say anything until we arrived at the set and he just told me good luck. The stylist noona had styled my hair and did my makeup, although it felt awkward that it wasn't Sohee who did it. The cameras and the host faked a smile and looked at Hyejeong and I. Her face scrunched up obviously pissed and I was relieved that she didn't want to date me as well. I learned that Hyejeong was a huge flirt, but she had no intention of harboring a crush on me whatsoever. 

"Well.. aren't you two a hot topic lately?" The host joked. The audience laughed and I pretended to as well even though it wasn't funny. "So tell us, how long have you been dating?" Hyejeong looked at me and nodded before I let out an awkward chuckle and held her hand.

"7 months." The man raised his eyebrows in surprise. 

"That's a long time." We both nodded and looked at each other lovingly.

"How did you two meet?" I started by telling the host our story of how we had met. I had been introduced to Hyejeong when she was a trainee for SM and I instantly fell for her. It wasn't until 3 years later I had the guts to confess and it turns out that it wasn't a one sided love. The audience "aww'd" and I faked another smile, mentally rolling my eyes at how gullible they can be. The interview finally ended as I heaved a sigh and made my way to the dressing room. My fingers stayed on top of the call button when I typed in Sohee's number. Half of me wanted to call her and tell her it was going to be okay, but the other half had told me not to do so. My phone vibrated as Sohee's name popped up. I opened the message. We need to talk was her response. 

-

EXO had finally gotten back from China since we had cut back our schedule. I got in a cab and quickly went to Sohee's apartment which I was given to after bribing one of the managers in SM with a signed poster of myself. I thanked the driver and stood in front of her doorstep, not sure what to do next. I finally rang the doorbell and moments later, Sohee opened the door. Tears brimmed her eyes as she avoided looking at me.

"I think we should just go back to being friends." She finally spoke. The words that left her lips were the words that I didn't want to hear from her the most. 

"We can work this out, don't worry" I said curling a strand of hair behind her ear. She flinched and looked up at me, her dark brown eyes were unreadable.

"You're an idol, I'm just a nobody."

"You're not a nobody! You're MY girl!" I retorted, a little angry at what she had said. She laughed dryly.

"Luhan, I know how hard each and everyone of you guys work. With me, it'll be a burden. I'm glad I got to know you guys but I think we were stupid to ever think this would work." I looked at her angrily as my fingers formed a fist.

"It'll work, I promise you." 

"I"m going back to China." She said. "My parents want me to marry one of their friends son." A tear escaped my eyes. "Good luck Luhan." She kissed my lips before shutting the door and locking it. I was so shocked, angry, and dissappointed in her. I banged on her door violently.

"Damn it if you don't open the door I'm going to break it down, I swear Sohee!" I cursed now kicking it. I looked under her mat and found a spare key. I smirked and swiftly unlocked the door, closing it loudly behind me and walking over to her. She stood there, eyes widened. She was crying after she said goodbye to me. I didn't say anything but hugged her closely to me, not wanting to let go.

"It'll work out, I promise." I said kissing her lips over and over again. We had spent the night together in bed cuddling and whispering sweet nothings in each others ears. 

"Luhan" She said looking up at me "I know we've only gone on one date, but I love you." I chuckled and kissed her forehead soflty.

"I love you more."

"Lies!" she said getting up and whacking me with a pillow. 

"You're going to be punished." I smirked attacking her with tickles. She was laughing and somehow, both of us had ended up on the floor. 

"I give up!" she finally surrendered. I smirked and scooped her up in my arms and planted feathery kisses all over her neck. "Luhan" she said looking at me once she had stop laughing. I could tell she wanted to say something serious so I stopped kissing her.

"Hmm?"

"The only girl you'll be looking at is me, right?"

"Of course."

"So.. even if I were to suddenly disappear, you'll still trust me and stay loyal to me, right?" I nodded. What is she planning after asking these stupid questions. Of course she'll be the only girl I'll focus on. 

"Good. I'm tired. let's go to sleep." She gave me one of her oversized tees and we shared the twin bed together. I cuddled up next to her rembering the last time we had shared a bed together and smirked at how smooth I was. I finally closed my eyes after waiting for her to fall asleep.

--

I woke up with pillows being hit at me and angry voices yelling at me to wake up. I rubbed my eyes and opened them. What was EXO doing here?

"Sohee.." Kris looked at me. "Is gone."

--

Okay, first of all, I would like to apologize for writing such a crappy chapter, especially since it's the last one. I will write an epilogue and there's just too much drama and cheesiness in this chapter that made me cringe, so sorry if there are grammatical errors since I don't plan on editing it. I would also like to apologize for those of you who looked forward to the ending of the fic and I apologize once again if you guys are dissappointed. Hopefully the epilogue will make up for it. ^^