You could always count on me..

When you are forced to smile....

:Sehun's POV: Whenever I see ~~~~~~ crying instead of eating. It makes me want to protect her. What does that Woohyun guy have that makes her so sad? I find it annoying that ~~~~~~~ is too sad because of HIM. 

You were just staring blankly at the blackboard druing class time and hopefuly you weren't being called during recitations.

During break times, you would just go to your favorite garden then you'll just enjoy the fresh air. 
You thought you were alone those times but Sehun was always following you like a stalker because he was worried and he knows if he tries to disturb you. You might find it annoying.

After the bell rang! Signalling for the end of classes.....

Sehun ran towards your place then pulled your backpack. It made you tripped down but luckily he was able to catch you.

You just stared straight into Sehun's eyes which made Sehun uncomfortable then he said "Yah! Park ~~~~~~! You crazy girl. Let's go eat somewhere! I'm sooo hungry!"

You were still not answering but you just shake your head into a "NO!!" It made Sehun annoyed to the core then he decided to pull you out of the classroom using your bag and said in a cute tone "YOU HAVE NO CHOICE! I'm not asking you. It's a statement! Meh-rong!"

Sehun was pulling your bag until the school gates. He was trying to let you speak but all you did was shake your head into a yes or no.

You and Sehun ended up in  a Bulgogi restaurant and Sehun tried to feed you as many as you can. He kept on feeding you like there was no tomorrow. 

Your POV: Oh Sehun! Is being nice today kekeke... Well! I'm glad he's one of the people that I can count on.

Sehun stopped on feeding you then he's the one who's staring at you right now. It also made you uncomfortable. 

"Tell me! Park ~~~~~~~! What's so special about that Woohyun? It's been weeks and yet you're not talking to anyone."

You were speechless. You don't know what to answer! You thought of answering the question by telling him that everything about Woohyun is PERFECT (Well!! NOT really keke-__-) .

Sehun was waiting for your answer but it's been minutes and you were just staring at him like a statue.

"YAH!!! Answer the question!"

"I don't know! Sehun. I just think after everything.... He's still the one who makes my heart beats faster. Whenever I see him! I think I won't survive! That's how strong he is"

"So?! You're telling me you still love that bastard after all this time?"

"I guess so!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL of the members of INFINITE are tired because they were getting ready for another comeback....

Few weeks have passed and All of them were fine already especially Woohyun and Sunggyu. 

They were all back to normal...

Since all of them were tired, another member decided to ask someone to buy bulgogi from the restaurant. 

Sungyeol was screaming on the top of his lungs "I'M HUNGRY! FEED ME! YOU ALL!"

Dongwoo stood up and danced on his way towards Sungyeol "Who will buy food for us?" 

All of them looked on the ground avoiding Dongwoo's gaze. 

Sunggyu stood up and rubbed his palms together and said "I guess! I'll be the one to but since all of you are very busy looking on the ground!"

Dongwoo gave Sunggyu his cheeky smile "THANKS! Gyuzizi... You're the best!"

Sunggyu went out of the practice room and went inside the restaurant near the building. Then he saw someone that he was not expecting to see. It was YOU! 

Sunggyu's POV: She's  here.... Should I greet her but I think she and that kid are having a serious conversation there. 

Sunggyu decided to sit down on the table behind you and his back was facing your back. He was trying to eavesdrop on your conversation and he can hear Sehun asking a serious question about Woohyun and it also made him curious. 

Sunggyu's POV: It hurts.... Knowing that Woohyun was really the one he loves! WHY NOW?
When everything was fine already... It made me go back to the way we were before! What does Woohyun have that I don't have?

Sunggyu decided to leave the restaurant after getting the orders but When he was about to leave. He saw Woohyun on his way to the restaurant. Sunggyu panicked then he saw that Woohyun was almost near the door but he ran towards the door pushing Woohyun out of the restaurant.

"Hyung! Wae? What's Wrong?"

"Woohyun-ah! Why are you here? I thought I was the only one who's going to buy"

"Hyung! You're taking so much time! We're all hungry"

When Woohyun was about to speak. He stopped when he saw you going out of the restaurant with Sehun and you two were so close.

You tried to ignore the two and decided to walk straight to where you and Sehun are going.

Woohyun couldn't bear it and decided to run towards you and hugged you "I miss you so so much!"