Incidents!

When you are forced to smile....

You and Sehun were together at the bus the worst part is that Sehun sat down and he just let you stand. He was holding his laughter because he finds you cut because you were pouting then he just stood up then he hold you by your shoulders then he pushed you to the seat.

Your POV: This guy is REALLY! Weird today....

Sehun's POV: I'm out of my mind right now and I don't know why!

You were the one sitting already and Sehun was just standing and he was holding onto the railings at the ceiling of the bus and he was just standing there quietly. 

As soon as the bus arrived at the bus stop near the school. Sehun went down already without even waiting for you then he just stood there at the bus stop.

You looked at him with a confused expression "You! Are you okay? Something's wrong with Sehunnie today huh?!"

Sehun just looked at you then he just walked and walked. You ran then you called his name "Yah! Sehunnie!!"

Sehun halted in a stop then he just stared at you with a blank expression "What?"  You tried catching your breath "What's wrong with you? Why are you so gloomy today?" 

Sehun went closer  to you "You know what? You're making me confused Park~~~~~~~~"  after hearing Sehun's statement. Your mouth just went wide open. 

Sehun tried to hold his laughter then he just turned his back to you and went straight to your classroom (Your classmates remember?) 

Since you were also not in the mood to play around.  You did not even bother talking to him the whole time. 

You were just chit chatting with Andy and Aki. Because of that, it made the girls gather around Sehun's place since you were not there. They were bothering Sehun. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Practice for their debut~

Sunggyu was clapping his hands to call the others' attention.

"YAH! Tomorrow is the D-day! We have worked so hard for this and we are all here for our dreams right? NOW! Let's show them the true INFINITE"

They all placed their hands together then they all shouted "HWAITING!" 

After gathering their strength. They all went to their proper places for their debut song but they will start first with an Intro. then their song "COME BACK AGAIN!" 

Every member is flawless in their parts and the dance was perfectly syncronized. They were really giving their all every time they practice because they know that they will succeed someday.

Infinite were practicing for 10 straight hours and it was already night time when they stopped practicing.

It's already 7pm and you already got home safely from school. You walked alone for today because you were not talking to Sehun for the whole day. 

You were really not in the mood........................

After the practice....... Infinite went to their dorm. As soon as they arrived at their dorm. Most of them layed at the floor in the living room then some of them went straight to their room.

Woohyun sighed deeply as soon as he remember the incident last night. He was still thinking of you.

Woohyun's POV: I should have just confessed to her before! Now! I'm regretting everything.
I was such a coward.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since it's free time for Infinite. Sunggyu decided to sleep for now and he did not even bother texting you because he was really tired but Woohyun thought of meeting you. 

Woohyun decided to text you.

~From: Woohyun~
Yah! My Princess! Where are you right now? 

You felt your phone vibrated while it was on your lap. You checked your phone and  saw the "LIAR" flashed in your screen. It was the first that he texted you again after he left you. And because of your anger that time, You decided to change his name in your contacts.

Since Woohyun knew that Sunggyu was sleeping safe and sound in their room. Woohyun was just texting and texting while sitting on a chair provided in their room.

~To: Woohyun~ 
I'm at home! Wae?

Woohyun saw your text but he can't help but smile because he missed that times that you and him were texting buddies even though you see each other everday.

~From: Woohyun~
Let's meet at our playground please? 

You saw his text but you still don't know what to say because it might look like that you're not following Sunggyu's plan right now.

It seems that your heart is talking  more control  than your mind.

~To:Woohyun~
Sure! I'll go there in 10 minutes.

Woohyun saw your reply then he acccidentally screamed "YES!!" It made Sunggyu changed position since Woohyun's noise is disturbing him. 

Woohyun hurriedly pulled a gray jacket from their closet then he went out of their room. As soon as he went out of the room.

He saw Hoya and L watching Tv together then Sungyeol and Dongwoo were sleeping on the floor While Sungjong was busy talking on the phone with his family members.

Woohyun casually said "I'll just go get some fresh air" Hoya just nodded "Sure! Just make sure that you'll come back. We're rehearsing early tomorrow" 

Woohyun nodded "I know that!" 

Woohyun slipped his feet in his black rubber shoes and went  outside.

You were already on you way to the playground and you were just wearing a simple clothing like a blue sweater with a bunny print on it then a simple black skinny jeans.

As soon as you arrived. You checked the time on your phone and it was 8:30pm already but you didn't mind about it.

You arrived first then you sat down on the swing and you were just staring at your red flats and you were  thinking very deeply.

But you were interrupted when a pair of hands covered your eyes then you touched the hands and said "Yah! Nam Woohyun that is so old already"

You were smiling already but as soon as you stood up you saw Sunggyu standing in front of you with a blank face "You really thought I was Woohyun?"

Woohyun was almost there at the playground but it made him stopped walking when he saw Sunggyu standing there.

Woohyun's POV: I thought Sunggyu Hyung was sleeping safe and sound.