A friend.....?

When you are forced to smile....

You were in your room getting ready when your mom just knocked and went inside your room.

You just stared at her and then you continued with what you are doing.

You saw your mom's expression was sad and you went closer to her then you asked her what's wrong.
You asked her calmly "Mom What's wrong? Why are you sad?"
Your mom was already crying then she replied "My Daughter! I never thought that you really are a grown-up! My baby girl is now a young and fine lady!"
You sighed and replied " Mom! Don't worry! I'm still your baby girl okay?"

You wiped her tears with your thumb then you hugged her. 
When you and your mom were having a heart to heart moment. Your dad just barged in and said " Aren't we supposed to go already? I don't want to be late!"
Your mom straightened herself then she hurriedly fixed your hair. She tied your hair in a neat braid. 

(LIKE THIS! But only the hair)

Then you were wearing a bluish green dress with beads and gems on it's center.

(Like this)

It's been years since you've fixed yourself because you were not interested about being girly and all ever since you lost your best friend.

It was a big lost for you! Ever since Woohyun left you!  You were different.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and your parents went to a fancy restaurant to meet a client.

You were not that interested about ti because you know that you'll be bored and all.

As soon as you arrived at the venue. You were just emotionless and all! You were just walking and walking until you arrived at the table of the client.

The client was Two guys.

The other guy looks like the boss then the other one looks like an employee or something lower than the other guy?

Both of them stood up and bowed. They greeted the three of you.

The guy who looks like the boss introduced himself and said "Annyeonghaseyo! Mr. Oh imnida!" 
Then the other guy also introduced himself and said "Annyeonghaseyo OH Sehun imnida"

 

You replied calmly "Annyeonghaseyo! ~~~~~~~~ imnida! It's nice to meet you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the introduction.....

All of you sat down...

You were sitting across the Sehun guy then your dad was on your left then your mom was on your right.

Mr.Oh started the conversation "What  a beautiful daughter you have Mr.Park!"
Mr. Park replied happily and said "OH! You think so? Mr. Oh!"

The conversation started with compliments then they just started talking about business.

You were getting a little bored with the conversation then you just saw Sehun yawning because of boredom.

You just stared at his face then You were caught off-guard then he smirked and mouthed "Let's go outside?" 
Then you nodded.

He stood up and said "We'll just go outside!"
Mr. Oh replied" That would be great my son!"

He went closer to you then he offered his hand. To help you out! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both  of you went outside then you saw a bench. You point at it! Telling him that both of you should sit there.

Both of you sat down then Sehun started asking questions.
He started of with this question "So?! Do you have a boyfriend?" You replied "No! I'm not used to relationships like that and I'm still recovering from a heartbreaking incident" 
Sehun sighed and said " Hmmm... You lost your loved one?" 
You nodded and said " Not really! Lost like He's dead or something. He's just somewhere and I don't know where it is."
Sehun replied "Oh... We're the same!" You were surprised "Really?! How come?"

Sehun told you a story about his loved one! A girl who is really pretty and all but he lost that girl because that girl died due to a car accident.

You felt sorry about it "I'm really sorry about that!" Sehun replied "Ani! It's fine! In fact, I'm still trying my best to forget about her but it's kinda hard because she's my childhood friend and we've been together for how many years. I confessed to her but I was rejected because she likes someone else. That's why I just stayed as her BEST FRIEND and that's all.

Your POV: I felt bad for him! His story was worst than mine but I don't even know if my best friend is still alive.

Sehun's POV: I guess I find this girl comfortable and all.......

You and Sehun were telling stories about your past but you and Sehun were interrupted by your parents.

Mr. Oh said "I think we should be going already! Sehun-ah" Sehun nodded then he bowed and said goodbye to you and your parents

Your POV: That wasn't bad at all! He's kind
I think he'll be some sort of spoiled rich kid!