Back to your senses

When you are forced to smile....

You and Sehun arrived at the library.....

The librarian looking at the both of you with a confused look.

You gasped for  air and went to the librarian. 

You were about to say something but the librarian just said " I know... You're in detention right now! You can go sit there with your friend"
She was pointing to a big empty table.

Then you elbowed Sehun , Signalling him to follow you.

Sehun asked you "So?! You really have been to detention for how many times already because of that guy! THAT"S GREAT"

You glared at him then you continued with your work, You were focus with your work  while Sehun was very distracted.

He alway steals a glance at you. Sometime you'll just see him staring at you and he didn't notice that you caught him off guard.

Sehun's POV: OH Sehun! Please go back to your senses or else you won't be able to go home.

You were already done with your Work but Sehun was only halfway there. 

You stood up then you went to Sehun and you sat down beside him.

You grabbed the files then youn just re-arranged by yourself. Sehun was just staring at you then you finished it in no time.

You noticed that you had more files compared to Sehun's .

Sehun stood up then he carried both of the boxes of files.

You said cooly "Why are you carrying mine too?" Sehun replied "As a sign of gratitude for helping with my work even though I did not ask for your help"

You smirked then both of you left the library.

Both of you returned the files to your teacher then both of you walked together on your way home.

Sehun stopped walking then asked you "Since you helped me with my work! Let's go eat dinner together, My treat okay?"
You hesitantly answered "Ani! I'm fine! I just thought you really needed my help." 
Sehun pouted then he pulled you inside of a restaurant.

Sehun pulled the chair for you then you sat down. You were kinda shy about it! That Sehun will treat you for dinner because he's just your new friend.

You just asked Sehun to order for you. You excused yourself then you went to the washroom.

After going to the washroom. You involuntarily smiled at Sehun then he smiled back.

You went to Sehun then both of your orders arrived on time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You And Sehun were having a great time eating until someone just stood up behind you and took a grip on your shoulder.
You almost choked but Sehun gave you a glass of water.

Sehun was kinda annoyed with the jokes of the guy.

Sehun formally asked "Yes? What do you want from us?" That guy smiled and said "I'm jusst here to borrow this girl for awhile?!"
Sehun glared then said "YES! But you better bring her back to me! And by the way! Asked her first!"

You were confused who that guy was but you remembered the scene while you were walking on your way to school.

You smiled and said "You're Kim Sunggyu Oppa right?" Sunggyu nodded happily and said "YES! Iam and I'm flattered that you remembered my nameUhmm.... Could you come with me? My friends wanted to meet you!" 
You were not sure about it but you just said "SURE! I' m cool with it"

Sunggyu linked your arm with his and you just stared at him in confusion.

You and Sunggyu arrived at his friends' table then You have catched all of his friends' attention.

You awkwardly smile and introduced yourself "Annyeonghaseyo Park ~~~~~~~~ imnida" One by one they introduced theirselves.
Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungyeol, L and Sungjong.

Sungjong happily said "Could you wait for our friend? He's on his way and he wants to see you too."

Sehun was annoyingly watching you with those guys and he kinda felt angry about and he doesn't know why.

Sehun's POV: It's okay~ Sehun-ah! He just borrowed her for introduction to his friends. That's all

You replied at Sungjong's statement "I'll being going back to my table with my friend, I guess you could just bring your friend there. Is it okay with you?" 
You shyly smiled.

Then involuntarily they all smiled. 
Dongwoo answered back "Sure! That will be fine with us"

You bowed and left their table and went back to Sehun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You sighed and went to Sehun......

You can see Sehun's expression was kinda mad or something.

You asked him "Are you okay? something wrong?"

Sehun's frown turned upside down and replied "I'm fine as long as you're here" You were shocked with what he said.
But he took it back and said "I mean as long as you were returned... No! What I mean is."
You cut him off and smiled "I understand! Don't worry!"

You and Sehun happily ate together, Both of you told stories about each other. You also laughed at his jokes and all but both of you were interrupted when Sunggyu went to your table again.

Sunggyu shyly smiled and said "Excuse me! ~~~~~~~~~~-ah! Uhhmm... My friend is here already. Is it okay if we could disturb you for awhile"

You looked at Sehun then Sehun was about to stand up  and said"It's okay! I'll be leaving already~ You can take her with you. If it's okay with ~~~~~~~~"
You just nodded and said "NE~ Sunggyu Oppa! I'll be going to your table for awhile, I'll just talk to my friend"

You asked Sehun in a worried tone "are you sure? I'm really sorry about it!" Sehun calmly said "It's okay! I guess his friends were really excited to meet you! and I should be the one thanking you for helping me with my work" You bowed and said thank you to him.

Sehun payed for the bill then he was about to say farewell to you but you hugged him and said "Thank you! Sehun-ah!"

The 7 boys were watching you from afar then Hoya asked "Hyung! Are they together or something?" 
Sunggyu frowned and said "I don't think so! She just said that he's her friend."

After your talk with Sehun. You went to the 7 boys' table and you smiled "So?! Who's your other friend?" 

The guy with a hoodie and mask stood up then he pulled you outside.

The others were surprised with his action then they just watched both of you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as both of you were outside. The guy removed his mask and asked "Why are you here?" 
You were confused and you asked him "I'm sorry but who are you?" 
He hugged you and said "It's me NAM Woohyun" 
You asked "Woohyun?"  He happily said "Yes Your BEST FRIEND"

You pushed him aside and said "I'm sorry but I don't think I remember you" 

You left him outside then you went back to the other guys....

You left Woohyun dumbfounded and he felt like he was about to cry after hearing that.  He thought you were waiting for him but he was wrong.