Just What to do?

When you are forced to smile....

When the thre of you were having a great conversation, Fangirling over some boy groups. The teacher banged the door and all of you went to your proper seats.

The female teacher lifts her eyeglasses with her index finger and said "Everyone! we will have a new classmate and I hope you'll treat him well"
Sr. Oh You can come in

Your Pov: Mr. OH?? Familiar?! Hmmm.....

The new student went inside the classroom and gave the class a emotionless face.
He introuduced himself coldly "Annyeonghaseyo! Oh Sehun imnida"

You were surprised to see him in your school then involuntarily you hid your face with a book.

Because you don't want issues from other people because they knew that hte only guy you spent your time was Woohyun.

Sehun's POV: Why is this student like this? So IMPOLITE~ I'm talking here and she's like that.

The teacher clapped her hands then asked Sehun to sit in front of you. 

It was uncomfortable for you because you were trying to avoid the situation but the teacher made it worst. 
Aki found out that you're panicking then she tapped your shoulder "YAH Why are you acting strange?"
You replied "I'll tell you later"

Sehun was kinda annoyed by your actions awhile ago then he turned back while the teacher was not paying attention.

He smacked the book down he asked coldly "Yah! Why are you so Impolite awhile ago?" 

But when he saw your face. His frown turned into a smile "Park ~~~~~~~! You're here?!"

Students were staring at you and Sehun. Then the teacher stopped the discussion and asked "OH SEHUN! PARK~~~~~~~! You have something to share?"
You bowed and said "Aniyo!" 
The teacher replied annoyed "Fine! Detention for both of you later. Library later?!"

You frowned then you were sad because you'll be going home late and it was he first time ever since Woohyun left you because Woohyun would be the reason if you were brought to detention and Now Sehun is the reason why you'll be going to detention. HOW PATHETIC!

Your POV: Ugh! This is annoying! I don't want to go to detention. I don't want to arrange books alphabetically! I hate it.

IT was nothing for Sehun if he's going to detention and he doesn't know why he's not bothered about it.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunggyu and his friends were practicing in a practice room during lunch time and they'll be practicing for the whole day.

There were seven of them,.

The leader and Main Vocal Kim Sunggyu.
Main Rapper and dancer Jang Dongwoo.

Main Vocal Nam Woohyun
Rapper, Sub-Vocal and Dancer Lee Howon or Hoya
Sub-Vocal Lee Sungyeol
Sub-Vocal and Visuals Kim Myungsoo or L
Sub-Vocal and Maknae Lee Sungjong.

Dongwoo was dancing happily even though all of them were tired.

Sunggyu stopped the practice then they took a 5 minute break. 

All of them were very tired and they were breathing heavily.

Sunggyu was about to say something but their Manager barged in and said "Where's the others?"
Sunggyu answered their Manager's question whle gasping for air " Woohyun and Sungyeol went to buy some drinks"
Manager nodded and said "They better come back in time or else..."
The rest who were left in the practice room answered in unison "NE!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohyun and Sungyeol were skipping together on their way to the convenience store then they were looking for some health drink then Woohyun bumped into someone and the guy said "Watch Where you going!" 
Woohyun was going to answer back but Sungyeol stopped him.

The guy left the store then Woohyun and Sungyeol were in the counter, Paying for the drinks.

Woohyun annoyingly said "Just because he's tall and all! He thought he's so great!"
Sungyeol said "Calmed down! That guy is just arrogant and all!"
Woohyun answered back "He looks younger than me and he's even wearing his uniform"

Woohyun's POV: And that Uniform looks familiar! It looks like my old school uniform.

Woohyun was dazed after thinking of the uniform,school and YOU!

Sungyeol was shaking him! To wake up from his daydream.
"Woohyun-ah! Let's go or else Gyu Hyung will kill us."

Both of them left the store then they went back to their practice room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sehun went back to his school running with drinks then he went to you.

Both of you were not yet allowed to go home! You and Sehun were sitting on a chair infront of the Faculty room (The teachers' room)

Sehun offered the drink "Here! drink this! we might be tired during detention"
You sighed "I guess so! And' I think that our teacher will just asked us to rearrange some files alphabetically or something"
Sehun replied" Really? You've been in detention already?" he was laughing
You were annoyed with his reaction "Aish! IT wasn't my fault. It was my best friend's and now I'm here because of YOU!"

Sehun got into his emotionless expression and said "So??! You're telling me it's my fault after all?! YAH! It wasn't my fault if someone was being impolite out there!"

You flick your finger on his hand then he pulled in his hand..

Sehun screamed "OUCH! What's that for?"

Then the teacher wen outside looking annoyed "So?! What do you want to do for today? How about arranging my files alphabetically?"
Both of you lowered your head then the teacher passed a box of files to both of you
The teacher said "Finish it! You can't go home if you're not done with it yet, You do it in the library RIGHT NOW!'

Both of you ran on your way to the library