Life is BORING? No not anymore

When you are forced to smile....

You had a great tim during the meeting last night and it was the first time you talked to someone for that long. 
You find it comfortable that  you were able to let out your feelings about the past.

It was 7:00 in the morning and you have to go to school. It was your daily routine! Wake up at 6:30 am then go to school at 7:00am.
You just go to your classroom then sleep if the teacher is not yet there.

But something was different from your daily routine......

You were walking along the sidewalk on your way to your school when you felt that someone was following.
You kept on turning your head to your side then at your back but there was no one.

Until someone just got a grip on your shoulder.

You were surprised to see someone but you kicked him on hi right leg then you ran away.

That guy screamed in pain but he still followed you. While ranning he screamed "YAH!  I'm a nice guy. I will not hurt you. I just wanted you to be my friend!"

You stopped then you turned around. You saw him kneeling because he was tired of running and his right leg hurts.

You went nearer then asked him "What do you want from me?" He replied cooly "Simple! Y-O-U!" 
You got furious then you shouted "WHAT~ You told me you're a nice guy then you'll just tell me that you want me! Are you insane or something~ I don't even know you!'
He replied smiling " I was joking! I told you I just wanted to be your friend and that's all! Don't take it so seriously."

You gulped then asked him "How did you know that I always walk here?"
The guy stood up and gasped for air then replied " Because I always see you passing by and I think it would be great if we could be friends"

He stretched his hand Signalling for you to shake hands with him then you took it and shaked his hand.

You asked him "What's your name?" He replied while doing an eye-smile "I'm Kim Sunggyu and you are?"
You also replied while smiling "Park ~~~~~~~". 

Sunggyu replied saying "I guess I'm older than you because you're only in your 10th grade! AM I RIGHT?"
You replied "Yeah! Well... I guess I need to go already or else I'll be late"

You waved then you ran to the bus stop.

Sunggyu's POV: That girl seems fine! She's nice after all. I thought I was going my to break leg , so that we could be friends but I guess not.
Her name sounds familiar though. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunggyu went home and found his friends in his living room......

6 of them were still sleeping then he went to the kitchen to find something to eat.

He was about to eat the toasted bread when someone just grabbed it and took a bite from his bread.

Sunggyu was annoyed then he scolded that guy "YAH! Could you stop doing that! I'm hungry an d tired from running awhile ago"
That guy just nodded and said "Mianhae~ Hyung! I was like that to my best friend when we were young and I got used to it!"
Sunggyu replied "NAM WOOHYUN! Do it to your best friend! Not to me"

Woohyun was also annoyed with Sunggyu's mood swings then he just walked out of the kitchen but he went back and asked Sunggyu "Hyung! Did you go somewhere? Why did you run?"
Sunggyu replied "Life is boring! That's why I just ran and all but I found the girl that I've been talking about!"
Woohyun nodded and said "Oh! Is the girl pretty? I bet so! Because I know you like pretty girls so much and I think that girl might be Y! eh?"
Sunggyu got annoyed then screamed "AISH! Shut up! Go sleep again! You're disturbing me! I'm eating peacefully!"
Woohyun lowered his head then he just went to his room.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You arrived at your school just in time.....

When you arrived at your classroom, You were disturb by your Two best girl friends Aki and Andy.

Andy was smiling cheerfully and asked you "Why are you late? this is so not you!"
You replied "I was blocked by someone and I can't escape!"
Andy sighed and said "I heard the conversation of the other teachers, They said that there will be a new student coming in our school and I kinda felt uncmofortable." 
Aki was still half asleep while listening to your conversation with Andy but she straightened herself and smiled "REALLY? There will be a new student? That would be great! We will have a new friend!"
Andy shook her head and said "Aish! Aki-ah! I don't like it" Aki pouted and said "Why? That would be great if we will have another friend"
Then you just rested your head on your table and stared at the window "How are you? Woohyun-ah? I miss you! I don't know what's your with your life right now but I hope that you are doing well.