Remember me!!!

When you are forced to smile....

Sunggyu arrived at their practice room and it was chaos. The members were playing all along since their Managers were having a meeting with their CEO. 
It made him very surprised to see the other members playing around and it made him furious.

Sunggyu's POV: I think my good vibes won't last that long since these kids are playing around! HOW ANNOYING~

Woohyun was happily playing around and said "Oh~ Hyung! You're here already? Didn't notice you there!" Woohyun placed an arm around Sunggyu's shoulders and whispered to his ear "THE TRAITOR'S HERE!"  Sunggyu pushed him away and said "Don't you call me that! YOU Were the first one who betrayed your own best friend. So?! How does it feel huh?!"  Woohyun clenched his fist then Sunggyu added something to his statement "WHY?! Do you wanna  fight me again? And By the way! I'm just letting you feel what she felt after all the troubles she went through ever since you left her."

Sunggyu walked away from Woohyun then he left Woohyun confused and mad.

Sunggyu was trying to call their attention but no one payed attention to him. Sunggyu turned off the player that was playing some music then he banged his palm on a floor and said furiously "BACK TO YOUR PLACES NOW!!" All of them gather in the middle then they sat down. They were giving him a pissed off expression but he didn't mind about it. 

Since Sunggyu took under control of the situation. They all practiced already but it was harder because Sunggyu gave them rare break times and if he gives a break time it's only up to 3 minutes which made them very exhausted.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were inside your room already. 

You're done washing up then you changed into your pajamas. You checked your phone and you see 10 messages from Sehun.

Your POV: What's wrong with this guy? He's acting strange... Why would he text me so many messages at the same time? 

You read his messages and most of it were like "Are you okay?" 
"Do you really love that guy?"   "WHY HIM?"    

You were really sleepy but you still replied to him and said "Hey! I'm fine with him. No need to worry! I know you're worried but you can see that I'm fine right? Just calm down Sehunnie!"

You fell asleep after replying to Sehun. You woke up in the middle of night then you just noticed that the door in your balcony is open. 

Your POV: Why is this open? I know it's closed before I fell asleep. Did someone get in here or something?

You walked around your room and noticed that your walking closet is open then you went inside and found someone there.

A guy wearing a whit hoodie then he was wearing jeans. You were about to scream when he covered your mouth with his hands. You can't see his face clearly since the lights are turned off. The guy the lights then you just saw Woohyun standing in front of you while holding you. 

You were really surprise to see Woohyun again inside your house. It made you feel different! It felt like he was a stranger inside your house. 

Woohyun gave you his cheesy smile then he hugged you like there's no tomorrow "Hey! Remember me? Princess. It's been years!"

Your POV: OH NO! NAM Woohyun. Don't you call me that! You're just back because you felt sad that I don't love you.

You pushed him away and said in a serious tone "You! Don't you call me that! You left me and that's it! I don't even know you anymore! You're just here because you felt sad that I'm with Gyu." Woohyun felt hurt after hearing those words. He can't believe that those words came out of your mouth. 

" No! ~~~~~~~~. I avoided you because I don't want you to suffer because of me. If I get to be with you during my  trainee days then you will feel more miserable because you'll get used to the fact that I'm always beside you but  there might be a time that I will not have  time for you anymore."

You were still not convinced with that reason then you answered back (Half-Screaming) "Then WHY do you have to leave me without even saying goodbye? You were just like a bubble who dissapeared that can't be found! And I still don't get it why your reason is that you're in a group. Sunggyu had the urge to have a relationship with me?! BUT YOU! You don't even have the urge to be friends with me anymore"

Woohyun bowed his head and he can't face you anymore. You notice a tear fell from his eyes but he rubbed his eyes. Pretending that it was itchy!

He replied in a sad tone "I'm really sorry..... I know it's not enough but I just can't! I tried my best to avoid you Because I fell in love with you but I cannot love you because my parents told me that if I fell in love with someone again. It might end up that my career will be something BAD. I was just scared! I'm a coward. I don't deserve you and that's why I left you! Your parents knew about us leaving but I just aked them not to tell you because it would be too hard for me because I know that you might do something special for me and that might convince me not to take the training from our agency right now (Woolim)" 

You were also hurt but at the same time you felt guilty about it! He confessed that he fell in love with you before but he just can't tell you that. It just same with you! You can't tell him because you were afraid. 

You were still speechless. Woohyun was waiting for you to respond but there was nothing! No word came out of your mouth and it made him feel sadder.

You were still thinking of what to do or say but you just ended up by pulling him and giving him a kiss.

Woohyun's POV: Her lips crashed on my lips and I could feel her arms s around my neck! I just don't know anymore...
I miss this princess of mine.

Woohyun kissed you back then his arms were already on your hips. It was really a long and passionate kiss but you pulled yourself from the kiss because you needed some air. You rested your head on his chest then you just cried "My Woohyun! I will surely miss you... But I think I have something special with Gyu right now!"  Woohyun said "I know that.... But I just hope that everything between us will be fixed."

You yawned then said "YAH! Could you at least make a sound when you're going  to my room. It's scary you know?" 

Woohyun smiled then said "Sorry! I don't want to wake you up! Since you're sleepy. Let's go to bed"

Woohyun pulled you out of your closet then he went straight to your bed. He layed on your bed then he patted the space beside him. 

You layed beside him then you were just staring at his face. 

Your POV: Sorry!! Woohyun but I don't think I can forgive you that easily.

Woohyun fell asleep while sitting on your bed. His back on the headboard then you were just sleeping safe and sound.

Woohyun's POV: ~~~~~~~~~! I hope you understand why I visited you again. I'm going to be very busy these few months. Well! Me and Gyu hyung but I just hope that he would treat you very well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohyun left early in the morning then there was a note on your night stand "Princess~ I have to go since they might catch me sleeping here and I think the others might go looking for me -  Your ONLY Prince"

You smiled to that note but you kinda felt guilty since you had a deal with Sunggyu . 

Woohyun arrived at their dorm and the members were still sleeping Except for ONE!

As soon as Woohyun went inside. Sunggyu asked him firmly "Where have you been? Nam woohyun"  Woohyun gulped his saliva and he kinda felt nervouse "Gyu Hyung! I just went out for some fresh air!"  Sunggyu gave him a serious look and said "Ok! You should have at least text me or the Manager Hyungs" 

Woohyun just nodded then he went inside his room. 

Sunggyu's POV: Impossible! Nam Woohyun won't be walking all night! Why would he do that? Is he crazy? They were exhausted enough yesterday