You suffered?

When you are forced to smile....

Woohyun's POV: Why do I have to suffer this way? Park ~~~~~~~ ! How could you do this to me?
I know what I did was wrong but my parents left me no choice but to leave that house and go with these guys.
I just hope you knew that Every single day that you're not with me, I suffered! I know you're mad at me~

You were just hanging around with Infinite  and all but Woohyun was just  staring at your face and he knew that you were lying about it.

Your mom was calling you already and you excused yourself "Hello? Mom?" 
You can hear your mom's voice in a worried tone "Where are you my dear? It's already 8pm and I think you've been eating a lot with Sehun-ah?"
You forgot that you told your mom that you were with Sehun then you said "Mom! I'll go home already! Don't worry"
You hunged up then you went back to Infinite's table.

Sungyeol was laughing very hard when they were joking about some things then he stopped laughing as soon as you arrived.

Sunggyu then asked "Hey ~~~~~~~ What's Wrong?" You smiled and said " Oppa/s! I think I need to go already, My mom's been calling me already"
Sunggyu stood up and said "Oh~ I think we shouldd take you home" 
You waved your two hands signalling a NO! 
But Sunggyu didn't mind and said "Don't worry! We'll just introduce ourselves to your mom"

Woohyun glared and said "Let her be! She might be ashamed of us being called as her friends, besides! She's a conservative girl"

Woohyun smirked then he went out of the restaurant and left the 6 guys there with you

Your POV: Is he crazy or something? ME? The conservative girl? After letting him be my first kiss, He'll do this to me?!

You frowned and just said "I think you guys should go with your OTHER friend" 
Dongwoo replied "Yeah! I think so." Dongwoo ran to Woohyun then the others just walked following him. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The others left already but Sunggyu stayed with you.

He was insisting in taking you home then you texted your mom that you'll be late because you were just going somewhere for awhile.

You ran to the playground with Sunggyu following you secretly. You weren't supposed to bring Sunggyu there. 

You left him at the bus stop and you told him that you just wanted to be alone but he followed you because he was curious if you were going to do something and all.

You sat on a swing and you pushed the swing with your feet.....

You thought that you were alone until someone held on the swing and pushed the swing for you.

He pushed it for a few time then he stopped it and took a grip with your two hands.

He knelt in front of you and said "Tell me! What's wrong?" Your eyes being filled with tears and you were trying to hold it.

But he combed your hair with his hand and said "~~~~~~~~-ah! Don't hold it in! I know you want to cry and just cry. It's fine with me" 

You were surprised by Sunggyu's caring actions but you can't hold it anymore and you cried in front of him. He pulled you in his arms and he was caressing your hair. 

Sunggyus' POV: I knew it! ~~~~~~~ was the girl in Woohyun 's phone and wallet. I was right all along that this girl that was passing by on our dorm was the girl who Woohyun's been with for years. But it felt strange for me that Woohyun knew her before me. I kinda felt sad about it and I don't know how to put it in words. 

Your head was  resting on Sunggyu's shoulder and you were crying for tonight. He wanted to ask you questions but he thought it was a wrong time to ask for questions. 

You kinda felt happy about Sunggyu being there for you even though you guys just met yesterday. Just like what you felt with Sehun but Sunggyu was the type who'll be there for you as a good friend/big brother.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After crying....................... 

Sunggyu gave you some water and asked "Could you please tell me? What's going on?"
You were sniffing and all but you stopped and stared at his face, he kinda felt shy about it and he just held cupped your face with his two hands 
Both of your eyes were just staring at each other until you broke out from it and stared at your feet.

You told Sunggyu about it
"I was just being emotional and all about something" 
Sunggyu nodded and said "Oh~ You were being emotional about Woohyun right?" He smiled
You avoided his smile and said "I guess so? BUT Please don't tell anyone about it, I'm really begging you"
Sunggyu patted your head and said "Don't Worry! I know everything already and I understand the situation and I think I can help you?"
Slowly you smiled and said "Really? You will?" Sunggyu smiled too and said "Just follow my lead"