Calmly.....

When you are forced to smile....

Woohyun sat in front of Sunggyu and stared at his eyes with sadness and said "Hyung! How could you do this to me?"
Sunggyu gulped then tilted his head to his left and said "What are you talking about?" 
Woohyun tightened his fist and said "Hyung! You and my best friend are together and you did not even tell me?!"
Sunggyu nodded and placed his hand on Woohyun's shoulder and cooly said "Sorry! I think your girl fell for me" 

Woohyun was pissed off to hear the word because Woohyun has been looking for you but Sunggyu did not even bother tell him about you.

Sunggyu stood up from his chair and paid for his bill. 

He left the cafe. While Woohyun was still in agony due to his Hyung's words. He can't accept his defeat especialy when it comes to you .

After minutes of thinking about it......

Woohyun left the cafe and went straight to their practice room.

The other members were already practicing the dance when Woohyun came in.

They gave him a face of sadness and said "Hyung! You're getting us into trouble, Where have you been? " Sungjong asked with a worried tone.

Woohyun was searching for Sunggyu and he found Sunggyu there sitting on the floor while drinking water.

Woohyun was on his way to Sunggyu when Sungyeol just blocked him and pulled him outside the room.

Sungyeol was giving him a serious face and asked him in a serious tone "Woohyun-ah! I saw the girl we just met yesterday and she's with Gyu Hyung awhile ago. Is something going on between them that we don't know?" 

Woohyun clenched his fist and raised his voice to Sungyeol unintenionally "There is NOTHING going on between those two. That will NEVER happen!" 

Sungyeol was shocked with Woohyun's reaction and said "Geez! I was just asking. No need to shout at me" 

Sunggyu was smirking after hearing Woohyun's reaction . Woohyun was losing his temper and the members were being careful not to make him mad.

The other members were trying to cool Woohyun down but it was just not  getting any better  but the Worst for them is that Sunggyu was  doing nothing. Sunggyu was just busy with his own world. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You  were too busy thinking about the things that are happening around you. 
You were already in your 2nd subject after skipping your 1st subject. Sehun joined you and asked you so many questions.
In fact, you were kinda happy that Sehun was there for you even though you guys were not that close. He even tried to make you laugh and all.

After wasting 2 hours...........

The bell rang signalling the start of recess time and you were still in dazed and you were just sitting on your chair. 

You didn't notice that Sehun was waiting for you but you just placed your arms on your table then you rested your head on your arms.

Sehun was about to got to your place but your two girl best friends blocked his way then they were convincing you to go to the cafeteria with them but you were too lazy. 

Aki and Andy got tired then they left you there. 

The room felt empty because it was only you and Sehun that was left in the room. You just slept but Sehun can't stand it and told you "YAH! Eat this! Don't you dare go on a diet. You're too young for that!" Sehun gave you a sandwich then you just stared at his eyes. 

You can see in his eyes that he was really worried for you because he felt that you were in such a mess.

Sehun sat on th chair beside you and whispered "you know what? Park ~~~~~~~! You're not so good at acting as a girlfriend of Kim Sunggyu"
You were shocked then you looked at his eyes with confusion and asked "What do you mean?" 
Sehun displayed a playful smirk and said "you know? It's impossible that Kim Sunggyu will be your real boyfriend because I can see from his actions yesterday that you just met him recently and it would be impossible for you to have a relationship with someone because I know you still love your best friend. Am I right?"

You gulped then asked "Wait! Are you telling me that I'm not yet over with my Best Friend? How dare you say that? You don't even know me that much!" 

You stood up from your seat then you went outside of your classroom. 

Sehun was kinda surprised with your action because he didn't expect that you would give him such a reaction.

Your  POV: Why did I overreact? Sehun was just asking! I should have just controlled my temper. I think I should calmed down."

It was almost the end of your breaktime but you don't feel like going back to class but you have no choice.

You went back to your classroom and found your two best friends chatting. 

As soon as you entered your room and sat down on your place. Both of them ran towards you and you could just hear them argue about things that are senseless but of course! You won't tell them that. 

Sehun's POV: Oh Sehun! I think you should apologize that to ~~~~~~~ right now !
What's so hard about it? You can do it! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohyun was back to his senses during their practice but he won't cool down!

He was focusing with the choregraphy but he was really not in the mood talking to the other guys.

During the dance! They were already happy with it because it was really perfect and all of them are coordinating one by one until Woohyun made a mistake and he accidentally stepped on Sunggyu's foot but He did not even dare say sorry to his hyung.

Sunggyu''s POV: Aish! NAM WOOHYUN! I'm really happy awhile ago because of your reaction but I cannot accept this action of yours to me.

Sunggyu stopped dancing then he give Woohyun his killer eyes (Well! They were really small -_- Just kidding) and said "NAM WOOHYUN! COULD YOU STOP THIS? I may be your FORMER crush's boyfriend right now and I know what I did was wrong but I gues we just can't help it"
Woohyun couldn't bare it anymore then he punched Sunggyu's face and the result was Sunggyu's bleeding lips.

Woohyun was cursing at Sunggyu "HYUNG! I know that we weren't that close before during our pre-debut days but Right now! you were one of the people that I trust the most but I guess I was a fool for telling you those things. I thought you were the one who can help me with this because you are MY HYUNG! but I guess you're just one of those traitors like ~~~~~~~~! I thought she waited for me but I guess NO. she even forgot about me and that was the most hurting words that I heard from the girl that I loved, Asking me WHO ARE YOU?"

Sunggyu bowed his head for a second then he raised his head again and stared at Woohyun's eyes with anger and said "WELL! I hope you will analyze it before you judge everyone! I guess YOU WERE THE ONE WHO MADE A VERY BIG MISTAKE"