My Naughty Gyu-nim!

When you are forced to smile....

Sunggyu's POV: I asked her if she remembers me and yes~ She still remembers me! After all this time.... I'm still in her heart. Well! Not Really. Since Woohyun came into her life. She forgot about me! Well! I guess We are destined to be together after all. 

Your POV: Gyu! Asked me if I remember him! The Naughty Gyu-nim. And suprisingly I remember him!  The adorable guy who makes me laugh all the time. 
He left me before I met Woohyun but He said Goodbye properly compared to "Mr. Nice Guy~ Nam Woohyun" .

You and Sunggyu walked together. His fingers intertwined with your fingers. Both of you were talking about the past and laughing how naughty you guys were.

While You and Sunggyu were walking along the sidewalk. A familiar figure stopped in front of you and you just saw Woohyun standing there. You could see his  in his face that he is suffering but you just ignored it. You looked down on the floor then you lift yout head up confidently and said "What do you need?"
Woohyun tightened his fist then he faked a smile and said "I just wanted to congratulate you! Since you and Gyu hyung are together already! I'm happy for you my ~~~~~~~~" Woohyun hugged you then you just don't know what to say but you just patted his back. He pulled away from the hug then he smiled again. You can see that he's trying to hold his tears from falling. 

Woohyun walked away just like that and he did not even bother in Greeting Sunggyu because of the incident awhile ago. 

Sunggyu's POV: Since Woohyun appeared during our sweet time! It made me curious what happened after all those times.
Is Woohyun her first kiss? Did Woohyun tell her his feelings? Did he hurt ~~~~~~~ that bad during the past? How many times did they fought?
Too many questions popped in my head and it made me really confused.

You  just smiled after Woohyun left then you faced Sunggyu and asked him "So?! Let's go eat already! I'm really hungry" you were jumping up and down and that made Sunggyu laughed because he thought you were really cute.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Sunggyu ate ddukboki together and you really enjoyed it because he took care of you while eating. He made sure that you were enjoying the food.
Sunggyu was smiling the whole night during the dinner but you didn't notice that your mother have been texting you the whole time.

You checked your phone and you noticed that you have receive 10 messages from your mom already and most of it is asking "Where are you?" "Are you with someone?"

You deeply sighed and looked at Sunggyu. Sunggyu giving you a confused look and asked "Is something wrong? Babe?"

You were shocked and your mouth went wide open when you just heard him say the word "Babe!"  Sunggyu just laughed then he fed you with ddukboki since your mouth was wide open.

Sunggyu asked you "Should I take you home already? It's already night time and I think your mom might be worried about you."
You nodded then both of you stood up from your seats and left the restaurant.

As a normal couple......

Both of you were still holding hands and both of you were walking together. The restaurant was just near your house.

As soon as you and Sunggyu arrived at your house Both of you stopped in front of your gate then Sunggyu looked at you "What's Wrong?"
You shook your head and said "I think..." But you were interrupted by the speaker of your house. 
"OH! ~~~~~~~! Is that you? Come in and who's that guy? Is he your boyfriend?" Your mother opened the gates for you then you went inside.
You can see Sunggyu feeling nervous.

Both of you went inside your house then Sunggyu greeted with a 90 degree/s bow! Your mother and father were just looking at him and greeted him with a smile.

Your mother asked you and Sunggyu to go the dining room but you first went to your room and changed. Sunggyu was just sitting on the couch in your living rooom. He was just staring in space until someone interrupted him "You really are a great actor!" Sunggyu surprised to hear someone then he looked at his side and saw Sehun.

Sunggyu was confused "What do you mean? WAIT! Are you the one from the restaurant before?" Sehun nodded with a blank face "YES! Iam. Since you are ~~~~~~~'s boyfriend or more like Fake boyfriend. I want you to be very careful! I don't want you to break her heart just like what Mr. Nice Guy did to her"

Sunggyu was so surprised with Sehun's words because he knows that Sehun is younger than him and he just met him after the incident at the restaurant.

After changing........

You saw Sehun with Sunggyu already and you could see in Sunggyu's eyes that he's kinda pissed off already. You went straight to Sunggyu. Not even greeting Sehun then you just held his arm then you pullled him to the dining room.

Sehun's POV: What's with her? Just because her boyfriend's here. She doesn't notice me at all! Woah! Daebak! This gir is evil after all.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohyun's POV: I miss the OLD ~~~~~~~ ! Why is she like this to me?
I did not know that the girl I loved for how many years will change and she'll forget about me. It hurts that she's like this but I have no choice.
It's all my fault after all. If I haven't left her without even saying goodbye. She might be talking me but now She doesn't even bother talking me.
I guess this is it after all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY! Guys Hope you'll leave some comments or suggestions :(
I'm really sorry if I don't update that much and I'm not that good in writing stories. I'm just trying right now and it's only my second fanfice. I hope you'll bare with me :(.