WEIRD kid

When you are forced to smile....

Sunggyu's POV: Woohyun might be lying to me right now! He can never run all night or something. He's hiding something. Did he go somewhere that I don't know? 

As soon as Woohyun went inside their room. Sunggyu called you

Sunggyu: Hey! Babe Good Morning
You: Oh! Good Morning!
Sunggyu: Are you getting ready for school?
You:Yeah! 
Sunggyu: Want me to bring you to school?
You: Ani! It's fine.  You still have practice right? And Sehun asked me yesterday if both of us can go to school together
Sunggyu: Oh Really? Okay be careful huh?! Just call me if something happens okay?
You: Yes! Gyu Gyu! 
Sunggyu: Okay bye! Love you

Sunggyu hunged up then you just found yourself dazed. You were having a hard time thinking if you should still continue your relationship with Sunggyu and break Woohyun's heart or  you should stop and let it slip?!

Your POV: Park ~~~~~~~~~! You are the most stupid girl in this world! Seriously??! Why are you like this? Why do you have to make your life so complicated? 

You were done getting ready for school when you just heard a knock from your door then you opened it and saw Sehun standing there eating his cola lollipop. 
He just went straight to your room then you were kinda confused. You were just staring at him. It was awkward silence but he broke the silence and said "Why are you so surprised to see me huh?! WE talked about going to school together right?" You answered in  a bored tone while placing your backpack on your back "YEAH! We talked about that but I just thought that you'll just wait downstairs at our living room rather than going STRAIGHT to my room right?" 
Sehun just chuckled and said "Why? Is it bad to go to your room? I mean you're not even D-cup or something!" 

Your eyes went wide and you hit his chest lightly "YAH! What the hell are you talking about?" Sehun closed the door of your room then he went nearer and nearer to you until there was no space between the two of you. Your back hit the door then he was just standing and he was just staring at your face. He said with  a smirk "Don't Worry! I won't do anything bad to you! He opened the door then you were pushed by the door. He left you in your room and you felt your face turned tomato red.

Your POV: Aish! OH SEHUN! How dare you do that to me!

You and Sehun left your house together but it made you confused because he doesn't have his car for today.Sehun noticed your expression then he said 
"You're probably curious why I don't have my car right now huh?!" You just nodded then he continued "My dad took my car for a month since he got mad at me about the incident yesterday and I think it's all BECAUSE OF YOU!" 

You just bowed your head "YAH! I don't think it's mya fault! I did not even ask you to talk like that~ Why are you blaming me?" You pouted then that made Sehun stopped walking but you still walk and walk. You also stopped as soon as you saw him far away from you then you could see him laughing alone and that made you think that he was cute "YAH! Oh Sehun! Why are you laughing right now? " Sehun was acting that there were tears falling from his eyes but there was none! 

Sehun ran to you then he just pinched your cheeks "You're so cute my ~~~~~~~~~" You were shocked to hear him said  that" WHAT?!" 

Sehun pretended that he did not say anything then he  just ran to the bus stop then you followed him "OH SEHUN! Wait for me"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunggyu's POV: It's early in the morning and I can hear someone shouting from outside and the voice seems so familiar.

Sunggyu went to their balcony and saw You running along with Sehun. For somehow, He felt jealous! He didn't know why. 

Sunggyu felt like going outside to follow you but he was too late. He just thought of fetching you from school later but his plans were ruined until Sungyeol went out from his room and said "Gyu! Hyung! Manager Hyung said We can't leave the practice room today. We are not allowed to go somewhere or else we would be dead meat" 

Sunggyu frowned to Sungyeol "Aish!! Really?! Ughh... I guess I can't fetch ~~~~~~~~" Sungyeol chocked the water that he was drinking and asked Sunggyu in a surprised tone "Gyu Hyung! Are you in a relationship with that girl?" Sunggyu just answered calmly "YEAH! Why?" 

Sungyeol just shook his head "Hyung! You did not tell us! How could you?!" Sunggyu just looked at him with annoyed expression "Why would I? It's my personal life!" Sungyeol felt sad about his statement and said "Hyung!  But still... We're like a family remember?" Sunggyu just nodded and said "Fine! Just tell the other if you want to."

Woohyun was just listening at their conversation and it was still making him mad because he still can't accept the fact that You and Sunggyu are together

Sunggyu went to their room and woke up the others.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Sehun waited for the bus at the bus stop and you were sitting at the bench but Sehun was standing beside you because there were no available space. 

Sehun brought out a new cola lollipop and he was about to eat it when you got it from him then you placed it in your mouth.

Unintenionally He shouted at you "YAH! That's my last one" You just looked at him with an innocent face then you still ate it.

The bus arrived already then you stood up and was about to go inside the bus but Sehun pulled your backpack making you fall back then he got the lollipop from your mouth and ate it.

You were surprised then you just murmured "That Guy is weird! Isn't he concious or something?"