The other way around!

When you are forced to smile....

~ FLASHBACK~

Sunggyu planned of pretending to be asleep while Woohyun was texting. He noticed that Woohyun has a plan of going somewhere and he was right. 
Since Woohyun went out of the room and left his phone at the table in their room. 

Sunggyu hurriedly stood up and checked his inbox and he saw a name "My Princess"

He checked the messages and saw the text message about the playground. He heard the footsteps of someone coming in their room. 
So, He hurriedly went back to bed and pretended that he was asleep.

As soon as Woohyun left the room. He heard the door of their dorm closed then he hurriedly went out of the room. Making the others surprised.

Woohyun was just walking slowly that time since he knew that you're also on your way but Woohyun decided to stop by the convenience store to buy some snacks for you.

Sunggyu took the opportunity of being the first to arrived at the playground but he saw a figure sitting on the swing and he noticed that it was you. 

He ran and covered your eyes

~END of Flashback~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunggyu pretended that he doesn't know that Woohyun will come.

You were surprised to see Sunggyu instead of Woohyun. Sunggyu gave you a dissapointed expression and that made you felt guilty.

Both of you were standing up and you were facing each other. Sunggyu was holding your hands and he was just staring deeply at your eyes.

You were lost for words but you still decided to talk.

"Sunggyu Oppa! You see??! Uhmm... Me and Woohyun were about to talk about something" Sunggyu felt jealousy rising and he his grip got tighter and you were still explaining and stuffs but you stopped as soon as Sunggyu held your chin and pulled you into a kiss.

He just kissed you and you felt your eyes closed and they were electricity vibes in your body and you just don't know how to react but you did nothing. 

You just let him but Woohyun saw everything. He lost grip of the plastic bag then he was just dazed. He was not moving at all.

Sunggyu saw Woohyun all along but he pretended that he didn't notice Woohyun and just went on the scene.

He pulled from the kiss then he rested his head on your shoulder and whispered "You shouldn't go out at this time alone! What if something happens to you? I don't care if you're here to meet Woohyun but I just hope that you won't forget about me.' 

You pulled  Sunggyu by his shoulders then you straightened him up "Sunggyu oppa! Why are you still nice to me? I did something wrong? Aren't you mad?"
Sunggyu just sighed "I can't....... I don't wanna be mad at you. I DON"T Want to lose you!" 

You felt your heart flutter at the suddens statements of Sunggyu but it made you feel loved. You felt his sincerity. Even though the relationship should be fake. He took you seriously. 

Sunggyu gazed was transferred somewhere and you followed his gaze and saw Woohyun standing there.

You saw snacks scattered. Woohyun went nearer but he stopped with a distance and said "YOU! I thought I still had a chance, How could you make me feel that way?"

You felt sad but you just don't know what to say anymore. Sunggyu tilted his head "What Chance? Did you two met before this?"

You tried to avoid Sunggyu's gaze but you could see in Woohyun's eyes that he's planning something evil.

Woohyun gave Sunggyu his smirk and said "Hyung! Actually We did something worse than that behind your back but I'm sorry to say, I think she still loves me Hyung"

Sunggyu felt daggers hit his chest when he knew about it. Sunggyu's grip on your wrist got tighter and it was hurting you already. Woohyun pulled you with your other arm but Sunggyu was still holding your wrist.

Woohyun half-screamed "Let her go! Hyung! You're hurting her. She doesn't love you! Why don't you stop your stupid act already?"

Sunggyu even got madder and it made him punched Woohyun's face and it made an impact at Woohyun's face but he fought back and that leads to a war. 

You were not strong enough to stop the fight. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sehun' s POV: While I was walking along the road. I saw 3 figures in playground and they kinda look like old already. I mean they look mature enough already to be staying at a playground.

I saw two guys fighting but I notice a familiar figure and I think that figure is ~~~~~~~~'s

I ran towards the playground and saw Woohyun and Sunggyu-ssi fighting and ~~~~~~~~  trying to stop them from fighting. 

Sehun decided not to interrupt but he can't take it anymore because he can see that you are really having a hard time.

Sehun ran to all of you then he just went to the middle between Sunggyu and Woohyun. He pushed Woohyun away from Sunggyu.

Woohyun was too surprise to see someone to meddle in a fight like that. 

Woohyun got more furious but you also can't take it and that made your blood boil

"STOP! THIS! STOP Fighting..... I don't want this anymore! I don' t want to ruin your friendship. Let us all stop this"

Woohyun,Sehun and Sunggyu just stared at you with an innocent face. 

You took a deep breath and said "Woohyun and Sunggyu-ssi! Let us all stop this! Just leave me alone! Let us not see each other anymore. Let's end this all for once! " 

You walked away from them but Sunggyu decided to follow you but Sehun stopped him and said "LEAVE HER ALONE! Fake boyfriend"

Woohyun was just feeling sorrow. Sehun  followed you and he was just behind you leaving a distance away from you.

You knew that Sehun's behind you but you decide to ignore Sehun's presence. As soon as you arrived in front of your main gate.  Sehun tried to understand your feelings right now and he just watched you go inside your house.

You went straight to your room and cried all night!

Your POV: I want them to be a successful group! I don't want to rip their dreams out. 
I loved Woohyun but I don't know if I liked Sunggyu or something. Why is my life so complicated.

Sehun's POV: I just hope ~~~~~~~~ would be very decisive right now and I wished she wouldn't have agreed to Sunggyu's offer.
 

Woohyun's POV: I don't want my dreams to be ruined but I just can't stop loving her! What should I do? Should I really let her go?

Sunggyu's POV: I lost her!! Already! I'm just really a fake boyfriend! She still loves Woohyun after all this time.
I LOST!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To ALL the readers out there! I hope you'd leave some comments for me :))) 
and I hope you'll tell me if  it's great!!!  :((( :)))

PLEASE????!
THANK YOU!!