You and I

When you are forced to smile....

Woohyun and Sunggyu walked together to their dorm and the atmosphere was only filled with awkward silence. 
Both of them were thinking very deeply about the incident awhile ago at the playground. 

Both of them were in agony and they don't even bother to apologize to each other.
 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunggyu's POV: I like this girl and yet I tried to ruin her life because I like her and now I learned that I shouldn't have tried to convince her to like me because I knew deep inside that she still loves my best friend and yet I tried and forced myself to her! I know you'll think that I'm a fool to give that girl an offer like that but I just guess I'm a guy  who's in love with her and ready to give everyhing....

.... I tried.......

BUT....

 

I FAILED!  That girl still  loves my best friend.... 
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohyun's POV: I felt bad after telling Sunggyu Hyung! Those words. I think I really screwed it up... 
My best friend who loves me so much left me because she cares for me.....
She doesn't want to break my friendship with Sunggyu Hyung! BUT I think I ruined it already and I feel that Sunggyu hyung is really mad at me but he just can't show it to me.

I guess! Both of us lost the girl we loved.........

Is this the end of everything?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were still crying and crying! You felt alone since your parents are not around and maids were the only ones around in your house.

Your POV: I'm going to forget everything! I'm going to move one.....
I will not be weak and I'll be better than this.
Woohyun-ah! lost me already. Why should I go back to him? He's just a BIG fat LIAR! 
 I will never fall for his tactics again.........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the drama last night.........

Everything was back to normal EXCEPT for Sunggyu and Woohyun's interaction.

Woohyun and Sunggyu are roommates and it's kinda difficult for them to talk comfortably to each other again. None of them even decided to say sorry.

Sunggyu will only to talk to Woohyun if it's necessary like "Eat FASTER! Go wash already! FOCUS! etc." 

Woohyun was trying to find a way on how to talk to Sunggyu comfortably again but he FAILED.... Sunggyu was pushing him away.

They were all ready for their debut stage and all of them can feel the tension already because it's their first time on stage to perform together.

Sunggyu gathered the members then they cheeered "FIGHTING!" together.

Woohyun was glancing upon Sunggyu and Sunggyu can notice it but he tried to avoid Woohyun's eyes. 

INFINITE! put out a FANTASTIC debut stage at M-countdown. 

All of them were happy for the success of their debut at M-countdown.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were in class and it's the same! BORING! During your lectures....

All you do was think about Woohyun and Sunggyu. You were thinking if they're okay with each other already because they're going to be together for how many years because of their career.

As soon as the bell rang......

Aki and Andy went towards your chair then Andy sat on your table then Aki sat on the chair beside you.

Andy looked at you suspiciously and asked "YAH! You've been quiet for how many days already! You're not telling us anything. Is something wrong? It seems that you have a problem!"  

Aki just nodded and nodded then she just stood up and said "ANDY-ah! I'm hungry! Let's eat already! ~~~~~~~~! Are you coming with us?" 

You shaked your head into a NO! then Aki just pulled Andy away from you and left you there at the classroom. You were left with some few students there and you could hear the word infinite from them. 

You rested your head on your table then you just stared at the window but  you were interrupted because you felt something on your cheek and it was a sandwich. You looked up and saw Sehun with his poker face. 

He said cooly while fixing his hair "You should eat too! You know?! You shouldn't be depressed about the incident yesterday and  I hope you learned something from it.  And if you need someone to talk to. I'm here too! I don't get why you don't tell your friends about your situation right now"

You were trying to avoid Sehun's gaze then you just covered your face with your hand then you just broke down in tears.

Sehun thought that you were just shy but then he saw a tear fell on your desk then he just went into panic mode then he went beside you and pulled you into a hug and said "Yah!Park ~~~~~~~~! Don't cry here. Let's talk somewhere private. People might think that I made you cry and Andy might kill me" 

You just nodded then Sehun pulled you then both of you went to the school's rooftop. 

Sehun was walking side to side in front of you and you were just crying again.

Sehun held onto your shoulders and stared at your eyes and said "DON'T CRY! It won't solve anything!~~~~~~~~! Do you think Woohyun and Sunggyu-ssi is crying because of you. OF COURSE NOT! Why would they? You shouldn't cry. I know you learned you lesson and I know that they learned their lesson too. Just think of it as a good way! If you didn't leave them alone. They probably won't be united!"

You tried to understand what's Sehun is saying and it strucked you because it is true that if you stay with one of them. INFINITE might not be united because Sunggyu and Woohyun likes you. It might ruin their career.

As soon as lunch was done.............

You and Sehun went back to your classroom and you tried your best not too look like you cried or else Sehun might be blamed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANOTHER CHAPTER!! :))))
Hey!! there readerssss....

Hope you'll subscribe and  please leave some comments