I closed my eyes again in case it would be a dream

When you are forced to smile....

Woohyun's POV: I guess this is it! NAM WOOHYUN! You can do this! If you want her back then you should try your best.
You should not sit around and wait for a miracle. Think! Think!  You won't be miserable if you try to win her back. At least you tried!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sehun just sat on the couch in the living room while you, your parents, Sehun's dad and Sunggyu were sitting together in the dining room.

You and Sunggyu were sitting together while Sehun's parents and your parents were sitting parallel to you guys.

You can see in Sunggyu's face that he was really nervous. You were also nervous but you held his hand and whispered "It's okay! Calm Down! It's just a meeting or something!" The atmosphere was really akward in the dining room. 
Sehun was already bored waiting in the living room. His father commanded him to stay at the living room for a moment.

Your  dad broke the silence by coughing then he speaks " So?! I heard that you are ~~~~~~~'s Boyfriend?"  
Sunggyu gave him his eye-smile and said politely "NE~ I'm your daughter's boyfriend. I'm really sorry if I wasn't able to introduce myself before I courted her."
Your mom just gave him a wonderful smile and said "Oh it's okay! I'm just happy that my daughter is smiling after all these years! It was really a tough  time for us But I just hope that I can trust you! I hope that you can take care of her just like the way her Best Friend used to."
Sunggyu answered "Ne~ I'm really here for her! I want to make her smile ALL THE TIME!" 
Sehun was eavesdropping on your conversation and he kinda felt furious but he doesn't know why!

Sehun's dad butted in and said "Well! Kim Sunggyu-ssi! I guess you're kind after all! I just thought you were kinda moody. By the way! I'm just here to check on you since me and her parents are close these days. They asked me to come over!" 
Sunggyu nodded and said with a serious yet sincere tone "Well! I guess! It's just right that you should meet me since I'm dating your precious daughter Mr.and Mrs.Park! and I really hope that you can trust me!"

The conversation went farther and farther until you felt sleepy because only Sehun's dad, your parents and Sunggyu were talking about soooooo.... many things.

They were all laughing together with some jokes that just made you smirk.

Sehun got frustrated waiting in the living room then he just barged in and impolitely disturbed the conversation and said in an angry way "Aren't you done yet? This meeting is making me sleepy already. Besides! This guy has some work to do"

Sunggyu just looked at Sehun with a confused look. Sehun's dad felt ashamed about what Sehun did. Sehun's dad went towards Sehun then apologized "I'm sorry!  But I think we got to get going, since Sehun here is sleepy already"
Your parents just smiled and said "It's fine! We understand" 

Sehun and his dad bowed then left your house. Since Sehun and his dad left, It made you more nervouse because your parents' faces changed into a serious face. Sunggyu gulped then you were still holding his hand. 

Your mom asked you in a worried tone "Dear~ Are you really sure that you're okay? I mean you lost someone very important to you and it made you feel worse everyday!"

You were about to answer your mom's question when Sunggyu butted in and said "Don't worry! Eommoni!  I will make sure that she'll be happy with me!" 
You were very suprised to hear that. You could really feel his sincerity.

Your parents were kinda hard to convince but the conversation ended very well and it was fine with your parents after all. It was just that they should have met him before you answered  him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunggyu was about to leave your house. You went with him till the gate of your house. You were dazed beacause of the conversation and that made Sunggyu curious.

You stopped by the gate then you told him in a happy yet confused tone "Thank you! And I'm really sorry if you have to go through with these things"
Sunggyu chuckled and patted your head "This is all for us you know?! And it''s better if your parents knew about our relationship"

Sunggyu's POV: This relationship might NOT BE REAL but I'm still ready to convince your heart! I don't want to lose you again.

After hearing those words. You were in the verge of crying but you tried stopping yourself from crying but you just can't help it. You broke down then Sunggyu  was surprised to see you cry.

Sunggyu hugged you and said "Hey! Babe Don't cry! I'm here remember? I won't leave you" 
You said while crying "I think we should not continue with our plan. I don't want to hurt you. I'm scared if I'm going to hurt you or something."
Sunggyu faked a smile and said "It won't! I promise. Just think of it as a good way. I gotte get going and I hope you'll stop crying okay?"

You nodded then you pulled out from the hug and said "You should go! I think your manager will kill you because you still have practice!"

Sunggyu smiled and said "Yeah! They might kill me!"

Sunggyu waved goodbye then he left your house. Both of you didn't notice that someone was watchin you all along. A blue sports car parked in front  of your gate but then left after Sunggyu left your house.

Someone's POV: Kim Sunggyu!! Might be lucky RIGHT NOW! But he'll lose ~~~~~~~~~ anytime.