Helping you out!

When you are forced to smile....

Sunggyu was trying to help you out with the issue about Woohyun.

He was also asking if you could be his FAKE girlfriend because his parents were being fooled with Sunggyu's lies about a girl who's involved with business and all but the truth is he's been busy practicing some dances.

You were cool with it because you felt that you could trust him after all.

Sunggyu will not tell his friends yet that both of you were working together as a team.

Your POV: Am I really doing this? Working with Sunggyu oppa's plan and all.

You and Sunggyu spent hours on talking about your plans and all but It wasn't really about the plan. It was just about your past and his past.

You went home by 11:00pm and you were surprised to see Sehun and his dad in your living room.

Sehun's dad greeted you with a hug then  Sehun greeted you with a smile and a wave.

You already knew that something's fishy and all. 
 

You went upstairs to your room and found your mom sitting on your bed with a worried face "My baby! It's already late in the evening and you've been loittering around alone!" Then her expression turned into a mad face and said "I thought you were with Sehun but how come when I called Sehun's dad by 5pm, Sehun was there already."
You gulped and said "Mom! I was with... uhmm.." Your mom was getting mad and all and the pressure was filling you in.
But you can't just lie to her about Sunggyu.
Your mom wiggled her eyebrows and asked "Don't tell me! That you already have a boyfriend secretly?"
You were surprised to hear that then you reacted too fast. "NO! MOM! I mean..... maybe?"
Your mom held on your two shoulders and said "WHO IS THIS GUY? Tell me! I need to meet him tomorrow"
You just nodded then your mom asked you to go down to have dinner with Sehun and his dad.

Actually.... Your dad and Sehun's dad werre planning on setting you guys up but it was too late because you told your mom that you were already in a relationship with someone.

WELL~ You and Sehun were clueless about it. That's why things were not awkward.  

After the dinner..... 

Sehun and his dad left already and you and your parents slept by 1:30am but you were still thinking of some ways to tell Sunggyu about tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV: What did I just do? I'm so stupid! How could I say that to my mom?  

IT was already 3:00 in the morning and yet you were still debating if you should tell Sunggyu already.

You texted him "Uhmm... Oppa! I know It's only 3:00 in the morning but I'm sorry If I disturbed you, Can we meet later 6:30am?"
You waited for 3mins. then Sunggyu replied "Sure!" 

You deeply sighed and you slept already. It was really a short time for you to sleep because of lack of  time and all but you were wide awake because of the incident last night.

Your mom cooked breakfast then you left the house by 6:15am! It was different from your daily routine because you haved to do some explaining to Sunggyu.

You were walking along the sidewalk when someone just placed his arm on your shoulder casually. You were about to kick the person but he said coolly "Try that again to me and I'm sure you'll regret it" You lift your head and you saw Sunggyu smiling.

Sunggyu then said in a happy tone "So?! What's up with you and you wanted to meet me early in the morning?" 
You shook your head and said "Oppa! I lied to my mom about something and it's about the plan yesterday because I was panicking and all" 
You can't stop your arms from moving and all then Sunggyu held on it and said "Calm Down! It's fine! At Least your parents thought that we are together, They won't be that surprised if they heard about me or something and it won't be hard for us to act it out"
You sighed and said "Thanks! Oppa! I'm calmed down already" Sunggyu clapped his hands and said "Hmm... You can call me Baby for now or bae or honey or...." You sighed again and said "FINE~ Babe" Sunggyu smiled and said "Okay! Babe! So?! You want me to take you to school already?"
You nodded.

Sunggyu brought you to school and he left already after you arrived at the main gate. While both of you were together, Your fingers were interlaced with his fingers the whole time.

You can hear gossips everywhere and you really can't avoid it. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were in the mood to skip your first subject that time......

You ran to the field then you went to the place where there were full of trees then you sat on a bench under the trees.

You closed your eyes and you deeply sighed. It was peaceful until someone interruptedf  your peaceful moment.

"You know?! If you didn't want them to talk about you then you shouldn't have brought your what so called boyfriend here"

You lifted your head and you saw Sehun with a canned coffee on his hand.

He offered it to you and said "Here! Drink this! I bought this awhile ago and I think you need it" 
You got the drink from his hand and you opened the drink. 
You drank some of it then you wiped the area of your mouth with the back of your hand.

Sehun asked "How come you did not tell me that the guy was your boyfriend? I was a bit impolite to him yesterday" He frowned
You gave him a gentle smile and said "It's fine! Don't think about it that much."

Sehun' s POV: I kinda felt envious of that guy and  I don't know why!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohyun saw everything about You and Sunggyu. He followed you until your school. 
Sunggyu didn't notice that Woohyun was following him all along.

Sunggyu went inside of a cafe and happily sat down on one of their comfy chairs.

He was enjoying his Brewed coffee until Woohyun spoke out from the other chair behind him "You must be happy right now?!"