FIRST?

When you are forced to smile....

Sunggyu's POV: Woohyun is having a hard time right now but ~~~~~~~~ is also having a hard time. 
Woohyun may be ~~~~~~~'s best friend for how many years but I was first! I met her FIRST! We were also neighbors for months then We were forced to move in to another town because my dad had to follow the company's orders. 
I liked her ever since.....
She made me smile when I lost my lollipop at the street.
She played cars with me.
She fed me when I was starving to death because my parents forgot to give me money and food.

I lost all of our memories together but as soon as Woohyun told me about his special girl. I kinda felt that girl was familiar. 
She also felt special to me. I found a girl who looks sad at all times and she walks alone going to school. I can tell that there is something wrong in her life. 
I find her interesting. That's why I followed and talked to her. I was hurt by her actions but We got close easily. 

I got a chance to be her fake boyfriend since I wanted to help her! I forgot all about the problems that I had ever since she agreed with my plan. I was very surprised and happy because I get to be her boyfriend even though it's fake.

I forgot all about the things or stories that Woohyun have told me because I was really distracted by ~~~~~~~. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohyun got really furious and answered back "YOU! HYUNG! How could you say that? You DON'T EVEN KNOW everything about us! I don't even get it why you guys are together?! That girl doesn't fit you! OH YEAH! NO GIRL Fits you because you can be a candidate for WORST BOYFRIEND EVER"  

Sunggyu was strucked in pain as soon as he heard Woohyun's word. Every word hurt him so badly!

Sunggyu went nearer to Woohyun then he punched Woohyun's stomach. Woohyun fell on the floor then Sunggyu kicked him for two times until he was stopped by their manager hyung.

Woohyun had bruised on his stomach and legs while Sunggyu had a bleeding lips. They were both brought to their CEO's office and was asked to settle this among themselves. The CEO gave them some advices but their CEO said that it is better if both Woohyun and Sunggyu talk about it in an orderly way. 

Woohyun and Sunggyu left the office then continued with their practice. Both of them were so quiet, WELL! Sunggyu needs to talk because he is the Leader after all. Woohyun was kinda limping because of Sunggyu's actions awhile ago but he did not bother to complain about it because he knows that it will only make the situation worse.

Woohyun's POV: I hate it! I HATE EVERYONE! The most precious girl is gone and she was taken by someone who is very close to me.
I wanted to kill both of them but I can't because I both love them. BOTH of them are very special to me and I don't want to lose them.
Should I just be happy for ~~~~~~~~~ and Gyu Hyung? Should I just acknowledge their relationship?
 
Infinite had a 5 minute/s break then Sunggyu decided to text you 

From: Gyu
Hey~ I'll fetch you later okay? Wait for me in front of your school's main gate


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You continued with your classes and you were listening to your teachers and you were taking down some notes.
You kinda felt someone was watching you and you were right! Sehun was watching your every move.

You looked at him then he avoided your eyes and pretended that he was looking at the window.

Your POV: He's already in front of me and yet he still watches me! OH GUYS~

Your classes ended in a boring way but you wree glad the day was over. You were fixing your things then Sehun went to your place.

He was just walking in a circular motion, surrounding you with his death glares and stuffs.

You kinda felt annoyed and said "IF you have something to say! Just tell me will you?" Sehun gave you a serious look and said "REALLY?"
You were really not in the mood to talk to anyone today. You even asked your friends to leave you for today because you wanted to be alone for now.

Sehun holds your hand and said "HEY! If you are sad or something! Just tell me okay? I'm your friend and I want to be your BEST friend just like the guy from your past"

You rolled your eyes and said "ARRASSEO! But it would be very hard you know? He's always with me like a glue and he loves to joke around and he always walk me home." 

Sehun sighed heavily and said "Why don't you just ask someone to drive for you? You're rich after all!" You wiggled your eyebrows and said "Because I wanted to be independent ." 

Sehun clapped his hands (He was teasing you). You were done with fixing your things then you went straight out of the classroom, Leaving Sehun there!

You were on your way to the main gate then Sehun held on your wrist and said "YOU! Let's have a deal?! If I get to replace the guy from the past.  We can be friends FOREVER?"  You looked at him and gave him a surprise look "Sure! Why not? BUT You have to  try your best Mr. Smarty Pants!"

Sehun let go of your wrist then you saw Gyu standing in front of the main gate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You ran towards Gyu then he just opened his arms asking for a hug. You hugged him! He hugged you tightly then he pulled back and asked "How was your day?" You smiled and said "It was Fine! But it's kinda boring today!"  

Sunggyu examined your face and said "Yeah! You looked sleepy already! Well~ I guess you can't come with me for dinner tonight" Sunggyu pouted and looked at you! You were surprised to see him acting sweet and stuffs but you have to get used to it since you guys agreed on helping each other.

You just noticed the bruise on Sunggyu's face then involuntarily you stopped walking then you cupped his face. Your faces were so close then you asked him "What's with your lips today? Did you get into a fight or something?" 

Sunggyu just smiled in an awkward way! He avoided your eyes then he pulled himself back. He was still not answering your question.

You kinda got impatient then you asked him again "WHAT? What happened?" Sunggyu was surprised to see you losing your temper easily then he answered it unintenionally "WOOHYUN AND I GOT INTO A FIGHT DURING PRACTICE! HAPPY NOW?" 

You were now the one surprised then you just lower your head. Not seeing his face! He felt guilty then he hugged you and said "Sorry! I was just tired! and I wanted to tell you something VERY important!"

You gave him a confused look and said "Why? What is it? Is something wrong?" Sunggyu sighed deeply and asked "You? Don't you remember me? Don't you remember Naughty Gyunim? Your neighbor? Your playmate? Your crush  before Woohyun?

You were trying to stop your tears from falling. "You're Naughty Gyunim? My first crush?" Sunggyu nodded endlessly then you just hugged him tightly then Sunggyu carried you!  

Both of you were having a lovey dovey scene on the sidewalk and both of you did not care at all about the people who are watching you guys.