Lost......

When you are forced to smile....

I've been waiting for him for 2 years..... 

HE left me! He left me without any sign or anything!
WHY did the person that I trust the most left me without saying goodbye?

There are many reasons stuck in my head...

AM I A BURDEN TO HIM? HE DOESN'T NEED ME ANYMORE? AM I USELESS? 
HE WANTS ME TO LEAVE HIM ALONE? and more.....

Why? 
Why did he let me suffer like this? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were running on your way to the place where you and Woohyun will talk. 
You sat on a swing! and you swinged with the air.

It was 2 years ago......

When you and Woohyun were always together no matter what. 

Even though you were being chased with thousand of boys in your school. You only have your eyes on Woohyun but you can't tell him that you like him for years because you know that he likes someone else and that girl was living in Spain.

Woohyun has been telling you stories about his former best friend ever since you've met him.

He's been telling you how much he likes that girl  but that girl just left him without any sign.

He became sad that time! VERY sad!

When you moved to the house next to him. He was all excited and happy to meet you.

You find it awkward when he just hugged you for the first time!
It was a sign of warm greeting.

Woohyun was working hard to entertain you, So that he could be your best friend and that hard work paid off.

You and Woohyun became close friends until you reach middle high but during your 2nd year and Woohyun's 3rd year.

IT was in the middle of the school year when you just heard from some teachers than Woohyun left the school.

You cut classes then you left school. To see if Woohyun was home. Unfortunately, He wasn't! and the house was already empty.

You've been clueless! You don't know when Did Woohyun and his parents packed their things before they left.

There were many questions in your head that weren't answered. 

As you saw the house really empty and spacious. You went inside! Tracing the memories you had with your best friend.

Then.... you just found yourelf in his room and you just knelt down and cry because you felt that He would never come back for you no matter what.

All you do was cry that day.........

You went home and locked yourself in your room and cry.......

Your Pov: Why did He do this to me? He promised me that he will never leave me But I was stupid to believe such a foolish promise! I guess promises are really meant to be broken..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have to face the reality that he will never come back.........

You go to school during weekdays and you force yourself to forget all about him.

When you go to school......

You were just studying non stop and you don't socialize with other people.

Even though you were being chased by guys.... 

It was just nothing for you! You're flattered that they like you but you were just not yourself.

After Woohyun left you... 

You were not yourself. You were not the Oh so jolly girl! IT was hard for people to make you smile because you were always serious.

You were still lost and you feel like you wanted to jump off a building or something but you can't because your parents depends on you because you were their only child and you have to take care of their business or else you will lose everything.

Your parents were also setting up some blind dates for you but they always fail because you get to escape from them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was May 18 and your mom was calling you!

"~~~~~~~~~~~! Where are you?" Your mom was shouting on the top of her lungs. When you heard your name being called. You lazily stood up from your bed and went downstairs. 
You asked your mom lazily why she was acting like that "Eomma! What's Wrong?"  Your mom replied happily and said "Since you can't escape from this! You have to change into a semi-formal dress and we'll go somewhere."

You were supposed to talk but your mother cut you off and said " I know! You don't have any plans in your life ever since you what so called BEST friend left you! NOW GO AND CHANGE!" You were a bit shock with the sudden change of emotions.

Your POV: What is this? Is she having her period or something? Ughh!! Mood Swings


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI! Everyone! This is infinity_mjessica11

I'm back with my 2nd fanfic and I hope you'll like it!! :))))))))

hehe So?! How was my first chapter??
Please subscribe and leave some comments!
THANK YOU THANK YOU!! :D