The playful wolf

Who's Afraid of the BIG Bad Wolf?

 

 

 

That afternoon Sehun was walking around the forest enjoying the peaceful surrounding. Birds singing, trees were dancing and the cozy mood was in there. The sun is slowly setting. He only stopped when his ears heard his brothers talking from afar, back at their place. More of like having a conflict. He put his hands inside his pockets and listen carefully.

"No one will speak?!" Suho angrily said to the others.

"Hey I wasn't doing anything!" Chanyeol raised his hands in surrender. He frowned because Suho kept glaring at him.

"I didn't say anything Chanyeol."

"But you're looking at me like I'm the suspect here!"

"Yah! Tell us why are you so hot headed today. What happened to you anyway?" Baekhyun nonchalantly said as he kept throwing his baseball up in the air, playing with it. He doesn't really care about issues.

"There's another murder happened in the town last night. Tell me, who among of you did it?"

"Woah! Don't you think you're being too careless? Watch your mouth Suho. You don't even know what really happened." Luhan rolled his eyes. He's sitting on their couch with legs stretched, resting his feet on the coffee table.

"Why? Do you know what happened?"

Luhan frowned and just looked away huffing some air. He doesn't really like to continue this conversation. 

"How sure are you that one of us did it? What if it just some criminals out there?" Chen spoke up.

"I saw the dead body. Only werewolves like us can do such things." Suho explained and sat on a wooden chair.

"What if it's other wild animals who did it? There's so much possibility that it can't be one of us." Lay said without taking his eyes on the book he was reading. He turned the next page, waiting for them to make a response.

"Maybe." Suho sighed and stood up. "I'll believe you. But I don't want to hear such things happen again." He walked into his room, shutting the door close. Everyone looked each other then just shrugged it off.

"Hey Baekhyun..." Xiumin called for Baekhyun's attention. He has this grin on his face while the latter just look at him lazily. 

"What do you want?"

"You did it, didn't you?"

Baekhyun furrowed his brows and threw the ball on Xiumin's head but Xiumin was fast and caught it on time. "Get lost. I didn't do anything you."

Xiumin laughed and threw the ball back to him. "I was kidding.Well...almost kidding."

"If what Suho said is true we can be in danger." Lay smirked, pushing his glasses to the bridge of his nose. 

"Well I'm not scared." Chen just laughed it off.

"Oh brother. If we rate ourselves you're the most scaredy cat in this house."  Chanyeol stated making everyone to left out a chuckle.

"Guys have you seen Sehun?" Luhan asked turning his head here and there to look for their youngest brother's presence. 

"He's out." A sudden voice appeared startling them.

"Damn D.O! Can you stop sneaking around?!" Chen threw the pillow at him that was on the couch while his other hand gripping onto his chest tightly. 

"See what I mean?" Chanyeol hissed at Baekhyun and Xiumin who softly laughed.

"Out?" 

"Yeah. You know him. He doesn't stay at home. Why Lu?" D.O stretched his arms, just awaken from his sleep.

"Nothing. What about Tao?"

"Don't bother to ask anymore." Baekhyun butted in. Luhan turned his head at him, gesturing him to continue. "That guy doesn't know what is rest." True enough. Tao is more physically fit among the others. He's probably running into the woods right now.

 

 

Sehun shut his eyes close then open them up now wanting to hear more of his brother's conversation. He sighed and found a big tree. He went to it and sat on the ground with leaves all around that keeps on falling. He leaned his back on the big trunk, closing his eyes once again.

"Sleeping again?"

"Why are you here?" Sehun said without opening his eyes. He just stayed still and didn't bother to look at the person who's approaching him. He knew who he was already. The smell of him that's most familiar in Sehun's nostrils.

"So now I can't visit my brother?" Sehun felt him sitting beside him and that's the thing that he hated the most. He doesn't want anyone to invade his place. If that certain spot is already taken by him, no one should interfere.

"What do you want Kai?" He opened his eyes, watching his brother in the corner of his eyes.

"Nothing, really." Kai said, shrugging his shoulders. "So...what's up here? Any news from our brothers?"

"Suho hyung is having thoughts about one of us killing an innocent human last night." 

Kai's brows raised in amazement. He pursed his lips, and lean his back on the tree too. After a moment of silence, he softly laughed. It was weird for Sehun. He actually find it weird. 

"Something funny?" He nonchalantly said with his low voice.

"I didn't expect that the news will be this fast." Kai grinned and turned his head at Sehun. Sehun narrowed his eyes after seeing Kai's manners. He knew something is up. He knew his brother very well.

"What did you do this time?"

"That's the funny part. I didn't do anything!" Kai threw up his hands up in the air, motioning of his surrender. "I just...played with a schoolgirl last night. She's actually pretty but certainly not my type."

Sehun rolled his eyes, shoving Kai on the shoulder. "You never change."

"Why will I change if I'm already perfect?" Kai grinned making Sehun laugh. 

"You're still cocky."

"Give me a reason why wouldn't I be?"

Sehun didn't talk anymore. He knew Kai's right though. He's almost perfect that his cockiness can't also be stopped. "You didn't kill anyone, did you?"

"Nah...of course I didn't. There's just this...stupid and worthless guy in our school. He died earlier from falling off the rooftop." Kai explained, running his hand to his hair.

"Suicide?" 

"Uh----I think so."

Sehun glared at him since he wasn't taking it very seriously. Kai, also knew his brother wants accurate answers so he's to explain it again. "Ok. I was just having fun teasing him. I didn't even push him or do anything to him so...might consider it as a suicide?"

"Aish...you're hopeless Kai."

"And hot." Kai chuckled standing up to his feet. "When are you going back to school? Oh wait! Don't answer that. I already know." 

"Are you going to leave me now? Cause that would be the happiest day of my life." Sehun said, slowly closing his eyes.

Kai  smirked and ruffled Sehun's hair. "Yeah, yeah. You're getting boring." Kai jumped on a rock and watched the sun completely disappear. It's getting dark too.

"Have fun sleeping Sehun! I'll wait for you in Seoul!" Then just like that, he disappeared from where he was standing at. He runs so fast that was out of the human's ability. 

"Hmm..." Sehun groaned and started to drift in his sleep.

 

 

Kai's walking outside of the city of Seoul under the dark city with light only coming from the moon. It's late already and you can barely see anyone outside. It's sleeping time, what do you expect? He jumped at the post, climbing up. He locked his legs to the cold metal post while his left hand and arm supports his upper body. He stayed still on his position while his eyes traveled at the dark streets. He couldn't sleep so the only thing that he does is to entertain himself with these worthless dumb humans. That's how he sees them. For him they're just bunch of idiots and weak earthlings unlike the packs...unlike him.

"Hmm...come out, come out wherever you are." He sang out of the blue. A laugh followed along.

"That sounds funny..." He chuckled as he founds himself being silly.

His eyes were flaming bright yellow and no matter how darkness covers up everything, his vision can clearly see everything through it. His ears perked when he finally heard something aside from those crickets who keep on producing annoying sounds.

"My, my...people should really stop going outside at this late." Kai jumped off and made his move where he should be right now. Only his shadow's can be seen because of his fast movement and it was no joke. He passed through the alleys and plans to be ahead of his target.

"You know it's dangerous walking alone for a young lady like you." Kai said. He was leaning at the bricked wall. His face couldn't be seen because the shadow of the tall building hides it all.

"Who are you?"

"Hmm...let's see." He paused, tapping his chin. He slowly walked from the dark, revealing himself. His eyes were burning yellow that frightened the lady in front of him.

"Looks like I'm your worst nightmare." Kai smirked. He can clearly see how her knees shakes. 'How pathetic...'

"W-what a-are you?!" She held her bag close to her chest. Kai noticed this then he rolled his eyes.

"Do I look like a thief?" He sarcastically said. "I'm pretty bored right now. Let's play my favorite game, shall we?" He grinned making the lady stepped back.

"P-please...I just want to go home." She cried begging for mercy.

"That's not what I want to hear..." Kai moved his index finger in front of him, shaking it left and right. "If you want to go home...play with me." He winked. 

He slowly approached her, running his hand on her soft hair. "You're pretty...you must be smart too." He gently smiled.

"Don't hurt me." Her tears are uncontrollable. He wiped it with his thumbs and patted her head gently.

"Just one game. Where I chase you...and you have to run away from me."

"What?" Her eyes widened. She doesn't know what's this guy in front of her is thinking. His words and eyes were freaking the hell out of her that she couldn't think straight.

"Let's make it simple..." Kai crouched, bending his back. He raised his head showing his bright yellow eyes glaring at her.

"Run." He growled and with that, the lady run as fast as she can. She was crying though. She might be trauma after that game.

"She's making me feel guilty." Kai said to himself as he stood up straight, watching the back of a poor lady running away from him. He runs his fingers on his brunette hair and let out a deep sigh.

"Oh well. I'm bored and she has to entertain me." He chuckled and howled. 

Awooooo!

"I'm coming pretty red riding hood." He smirked and run after her. He stopped when he saw her with the cops.

"Cops at night...the hell I forgot." He rolled his eyes and ran at the opposite direction. The police were with their cars.

"Hey! Stop right there!" The cop yelled, shooting his gun in the air. 

"You think I'll listen to you?" Kai was more having fun right now. He was having these thoughts that maybe next time he should play these game with the cops again.

He jumped at the roof of a small cafe, climbing up to the building next to it. He jumped from roof to roof and his figure can be clearly seen as it's next to the big moon.

'Time for escape...' He touched his bracelet and the excitement on his face slowly fade away. He glanced at his bracelet, noticing the pendant wasn't their anymore. 

"." He gritted his teeth, wondering where he might lost it. "Ugh!" He groaned when the bullet hit his left arm.

"Surrender while you have the chance!"

'Yeah right...' He thought. He fastened his pace and jump off to the dark alleys doing his escape without his powers. 

 

 

 

"Just what are you?" I keep on touching this clue I got but I don't have any idea what the use of this. It looks really unique. Then suddenly I heard a knock on my door.

"Minhee..." My dad opens it and walked inside of my room with a glass of milk on his hand.

"Here. You should sleep now. It's pretty late. You still have class tomorrow."

"Maybe later dad. Not sleepy yet."

"Is there something wrong?" He worriedly asked but I shook my head right away.

"No. There's nothing. I'm just not used to this environment yet." I explained but he doesn't seem to get it. "I mean...back in our place I always stay up late. I couldn't even sleep at all because...because, you know. About those murders."

"Hmm. Will you be alright?"

"Yeah. Of course I will." I smiled sheepishly. He patted my head then completely left my room. I traveled my eyes back on this object and I don't know but it's kind of creepy. 

"I just have to figure out who owns you." I was about to put it inside my drawer when I suddenly heard a gun shot. I immediately turned my head to my open window, running towards it. I tried to look for where it's happening but it's dark. The odd thing is, why is it so dark in this city? When the last time all the city lights were shining so bright.

'Something's not right...'

I glanced at the pendant when I felt something---some kind of aura.

"Ok...this is definitely creeping me out."


Awoooooooo! Ah saranghaeyo! :D saranghae dear readers!
I was all hyped making an update just by reading your comment. ^ ^
gomawo...and because of that---this is another update for you guys~
So as you can see...Kai's on action for now =) there's more to it. Stay tuned!
Gawd! Have you guys seen Sehun cried on Kiss the Radio? T --- T

Follow me on twitter? @Thehunlovesme

Let's have some spazz to do! ;)