30

Secret Love

 

“Since when did you actually start to get along?” Sehun made a face.

“Doesn’t look nice, Samsung and LG hanging out together.” Chanyeol shook his head. Sejin chuckled and continued eating.

“Then we can add connections with the famous Zhang Empire, daebak.” Chanyeol chuckled. Luhan looked up and tried to smile at Sejin. She blinked.

“Anyway, I was wondering,” Sejin stood up but then her foot got caught on one of the chair’s legs, she tripped on the grass.

“Mei!”

Kai stood up and was about to reach fo her but Lay arrived at her side and pulled her by the elbows.

“How many left feet do you have?” Lay mumured and rigthed her again, Sejin slapped his shoulder.

Kai looked away and stared at his plate, Heejin frowned and continued to eat her meal.

“You’re bleeding!” Yixing stared at her foot.

“It’s fine Xingnicorn, just a scratch.”

“No, it’s not, come on.” Lay snapped and began to drag her away, but Sejin resisted.

“Kim Sejin, ni-”

“Ni zai xiang shenme?(What are you thinking?)”

“Ni shi shenme yisi?(What do you mean?)”

Sejin tugged her arm out of his grasp.

“I’ll take care of this myself, you go back to your seat Zhang Yixing.”

 

 

Sejin shut the door behind her. She knew Heejin was observing them earlier and Lay had to be like that!

She shook her head and walked to the powder room to get something for her scratch.

Sejin turned the knob when she felt someone behind her.

“What happened to you?” Kai asked her. Sejin shrugged and opened the door, Kai followed her inside.

“I don’t get it, he just got back with Heejin and now he’s being insensitive again.” She grumbled as she rummaged through the drawers for a first aid kit.

“Guys usually take care of their best friends, especially girl best friends.” Kai nodded, then he reached for the first aid kit from her hands and made her sit.

“I know, but caring too much isn’t healthy if you already have a girlfriend.” She sighed.

“You’re the fiance. That would be a moot point.” Kai grinned as he bent down and opened the tube of ointment.

“Kai! You’re not helping me here!”

“I am, I am cleaning your wound as of now.”

Sejin groaned and slouched back. Kai smiled and pressed a cotton on her wound, then he looked up.

“Stop frowning.” He grinned at her, then he stood up to wash his hands.

“It’s uncomfortable and stuffy.” She shook her head, Kai smiled then turned to her.

“Do you want to go out for a walk?”

 

 

“You’re not exactly fit for a walk.” Sejin said skeptically as they further stepped away from the house. Kai shook his head.

“It’s been three days, I’m fine.”

Sejin nodded.

“How did you and Lay meet?” Kai asked.

“We were six, it was some sort of event. We were the only kids around that time, we kind of hit it off after that.” She smiled.

“Then, can I ask you something?” She said, Kai nodded and placed his hands in his pockets.

“Let’s trade company secrets, huh?”

Kai blinked at her, Sejin chuckled and wrapped one arm around his.

“I’m joking, Samsung.”

Kai tensed and looked at her arm.

“When were still in high school, I used to take walks like this with Yixing or Luhan ge, but now….we rarely have time for that.” She mused.

Kai smiled and glanced at her.

“Well, it’s good you’re here, Kim Jongin.” She grinned up at him.

“Is that you being thankful?” Kai teased.

“I do hear an ounce of sarcasm in my tone though.” Sejin nodded. Kai chuckled and began to drag her with him.

“Ya! We just ate!”

Sejin chuckled as they began to half run and half walk.

 

“You’ve been stressed earlier, just laugh freely now.”

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++