1

Secret Love

 

 

“Good morning, Xingnicorn.” Sejin chirped as she stepped in the dining room. Lay was already having his morning coffee in his usual business suit.

Lay nodded back at her as she sat down.

“Ya, I don’t think I can join you for dinner tonight. I’ll be out till late.”

Lay looked up and looked at her questioningly.

“I have to work on a new project, it’s for your hotel. In case you forgot.”

“Wo zhi dao. Would you like me to pick you up after work?”

“It’s okay, I can drive-”

“You can’t drive during the night. I’ll pick you up.”

Sejin made a face at him and began to eat. Lay smiled and stood up.

“I still have to drop by Heejin at the hospital. I’ll go ahead. Drive carefully.” Lay said as he kissed her head before leaving.

“Lay! Wait!” She called out.

Lay went back.

“Shenme?”

“You might want to move your study to your room this afternoon.”

“Why?”

“We’re redecorating.”

“Didn’t we just redecorate last week?” Lay asked.

Sejin blinked.

“Did we?”

Lay sighed and shook his head.

 

 

Heejin smiled as she went down to the hospital lobby, she found Lay sitting down on one of the benches.

“Hey.” She greeted as she sat beside him.

“I brought you breakfast.” Lay smiled as he set down a brown paper bag beside her.

“Thanks, I just have a thirty minute break. I won’t need to go out later.” She nodded and leaned over to kiss his cheek.

“How was your shift?”

“Tiring, but fun. Oh, say hi to Sejin for me. It’s been a while since I last saw her.” Heejin grinned.

“Will do, I have to go now. Be careful.” Lay stood up, Heejin nodded as she felt his arm wrap around her briefly.

“You too. Don’t overwork yourself.”

 

Sejin plopped on her seat comfortably as she picked up the files on her desk.

“Sejin?” Hyorin stepped in her room.

“Hey.” She beamed from her seat.

“We received a call a few days ago. Samsung Electronics’ new director is arriving in a few weeks. They want you to decorate his new office.”

“Really?”

“Yes, they said if you could drop by tomorrow they will have someone to show you the place.”

“Arasso, I’ll take note of that. Thanks.”

“Ah, wait! Hyorin-ah.”

“Yes?”

“What’s the director’s name?” She took out a pen and a piece of paper.

“Kim Jongin.”

“Got it, thanks.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++