50

Secret Love

 

 

Kai looked up, then he smiled.

“It’s been a long time, you’ve been hiding again.” Sejin grinned at him.

“I was busy, unlike others.” He shot back, then he smiled at Lay and Luhan politely.

“We should definitely meet up some time, Samsung.”

“You know when to bother me, LG. See you later.” He rolled his eyes at her and turned away. He took a deep breath and sat down at his table.

You must be so happy now, Sejin.

 

Sejin stepped in the house, she tossed her purse on the couch and walked towards the kitchen.

She smiled as she saw Lay cooking.

“What are you making?” She asked.

“Food.” Lay grinned back at her.

“Really.” She said dryly and peeked behind his shoulder. Yixing smiled and pecked her cheek.

“How was work, bao bei?”

“It was okay, and don’t bao bei me.” She shook her head.

Yixing chuckled and pulled her towards the living room.

“You look bothered, bad day at work?” Sejin asked.

“Just this and that.” Lay shrugged as he made her sit beside him. Sejin smiled and leaned on him.

Yixing sighed, then he buried his face on the crook of her neck.

“Stressed unicorn.” Sejin chuckled and patted his shoulder. Lay just closed his eyes and let himself relax.

“Do you have days when you just want to hide from humans?” He mused, Sejin smiled and gently pushed him away.

“Everyday.” She nodded, Lay smiled and wrapped his arms around her.

“Can we have a movie night?” She asked.

“Can I say no?”

“Nope.” She shook her head, Yixing smiled and kissed her forehead.

“After dinner, bao bei.”

“Ya!”

 

Sejin stretched her arms as she leaned back on her seat, it was another slightly stressing day at work and she wanted to slip out badly. She yawned as she reached for her phone, she was about to call her cousin when her doors opened.

“Miss Kim, director-” Her secretary jumped lightly as Kai just slipped in the room, Sejin grinned.

“It’s okay, I know him.” She dismissed her secretary with a friendly wave of her hand. Kai placed a boquet of posies on her coffee table.

“Well, congratualtions for quitting your other job, LG.”

“Thanks, Samsung.” She stood up and shook his hand.

“But I do admit, I miss that orange couch-”

“Shut up.” She hissed as she picked up the flowers, Kai smiled then he glanced at her.

“Ya, are you busy?”

“Not really. Why?”

 

“Can we talk?”

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

sorry for the late update guys, I got sick and i didnt have any prewritten chappies for this one.

:>