8

Secret Love

 

Kai watched in slight amusement as Sejin wolfed down her meal. Sehun just shook his head and continued eating.

“But, you’re phone....is Samsung.” Kai said.

“Ah, this?” She took out her red colored Note 2.

“He knows.” Sehun said, Sejin nodded conspirationally.

“It doesn’t really matter to me. At least I’m being loyal to my country.” She nodded.

Jongin neodded, he found the female in front of him...unique.

“But, Kim Jongin-ssi, I thought about your office, the color scheme I set for it may be a little too....dull. I think you should choose the furniture. It’s better if I know what you prefer.”

“Could..you stop Jongin-ssi? It sounds..cold.” Kai winced, almost ten years in America and he wasn’t used to the formalities in his homeland. Sehun smirked.

“What should I call you then?” Sejin wiped her lips and drank her juice.

“Kai.” Kai nodded.

“Arasso-”

“Finally.” A male voice joined them, Sejin smiled sheepishly as she recongnized the voice.

“Bao bei, time to go.” Lay said and sat beside her.

Kai nodded at the other guy politely.

Sejin raised her fork briefly and glared at Lay, he chuckled and put it down.

“Did she give you a hard time?” Yixing glanced at Sehun.

“Nope, Sejin’s been good.”

“I’m here you now, anyway, we need to go. See you around Sehunnie, Kai too.” She waved at them, then took Lay’s hand before leaving.

“She’s different huh?” Sehun asked as the couple left the restaurant.

“She is, she turned my office into a kindergarten.” Kai shook his head.

 

 

“So, how’d your date go, Xingnicorn?” Sejin asked as Lay started the car.

“She wanted to see you badly, but dinner was good.”

Sejin smiled to herself as she buckled her seatbelt.

“What day is it today?” Lay asked her.

“Thursday.” She replied.

“Let’s pass by the mart before going home.” He made a U turn.

“Wae?”

“I’ll be gone for the weekend, the help isn’t around and I know you only bought junk food earlier.”

“I can just eat out, there’ Luhan ge too! I can house crash!”

Yixing threw her a look, Sejin closed her lips and pretended to zip it.

“I don’t want you to starve while I’m away, I’ll make something you can just heat while I’m away.”

“Hao le.”

“I still wonder why you at cooking and do well in eating.”

“Ya!”

 

Lay was pushing the cart as they walked in the mart, Sejin was walking beside him, looking around.

“Make dumplings. The one with shrimp.” She tugged on his sleeve. He was still wearing his three piece business suit.

“Yes, young miss.” He nodded, then Sejin pulled him back.

“You look so tensed, give me your coat. It makes you look out of place.“ She stretched her hands to him. Lay complied and took off his coat. Sejin smiled and got it from him.

“Where should we go first?” She asked.

“Vegetables then we can go get shrimp later, bao bei.”

“Don’t make me stab you with a carrot, qin ai de.” She snapped, Lay laughed and pushed the cart forward.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++