27

Secret Love

 

“You hate pickles.” Sejin chuckled at Kris.

“After this, can we go get ice cream or something?” She turned to Kai.

“Yeah, sure.” He nodded, Sejin beamed at him.

“It’s nice to see LG and Samsung get along.” Sehun mused, Kai chuckled and continued eating.

Then Sejin’s phone started to ring.

“Yixing?” She answered, Kai turned to her.

“Me?...I’m out….You don’t sound well, what happened?....She..what?....Arasso, I’ll be there in a few.”

Kris’s brows rose.

“I’ll bring something over…..Okay. I’ll call you.” Sejin put her phone down.

“Something happened?” Kai asked her.

“I think Yixing needs me, I need to go, ge.” She turned to Kris and looked at Sehun and Chanyeol.

“I’ll call you two later, how about barbeque at our place?” She offered.

“That sounds nice.” Chanyeol nodded.

“Good, then I’ll get going-”

“I’ll drive you back-”

“It’s fine, Kai. Yixing sent someone over.” She smiled and squeezed his shoulder before leaving.

He watched as she stepped out of the resto and a black Bentley appeared in front of her, Sejin slipped in the car and it sped away.

His jaw hardened and he looked away.

“You know those two always had this kind of bond ever since they were kids.” Chanyeol said as they conitnued to eat.

“Right, it has always been Sejin and Yixing, Yixing and Sejin.” Sehun mused.

“Usually, Sejin gets into trouble, Lay fishes her out of it, and when Lay’s havinga difficult time, Sejin’s always there to give him another bigger problem.” Kris chuckled.

Kai remained quiet and just continued to eat.

 

 

“What happened?” Sejin asked as she stepped in the office.

“Heejin and I fought...She wouldnt let me explain.”

“Explain? About what?”

Sejin sat down on one of the couches.

“The article, when we stepped out of the party.”

“Article? What-” She noticed the paper on Lay’s table.

“Is it about that photo?” She asked, Yixing nodded at her.

“But we were just doing our best to erase that scandal.” Sejin murmured then she looked at her palms, she curled her fists and looked away.

She felt really annoyed.

“We were just acting, can’t she see that?”

Yixing looked baffled.

“Acting? I was comforting, you.”

“No, I know that. But we were acting so that the media would forget about you and her.”

“It wasn’t acting, Sejin.”

“I said I know! What is wrong with you?”

Lay looked away.

“Howon’s back, okay, I can’t do anything about that. But you have to explain to Heejin, Yixing. I know that we’re doing isn’t exactly comfortable any of us, but she has to understand that-”

“I know that.”

Sejin frowned and looked at him.

“Well, you have that party later at Songpa right?”

Lay nodded at her, Sejin slowly stood up.

“Pick me up at eight?”

Yixing turned to her and smiled, his dimple showing.

“What now?”

“Thanks, bao bei, you’re the best.”

 

“That was just greasy, I’m out Zhang.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++