42

Secret Love

 

 

 

Kai looked up, then he felt Sejin let go of him. Lay was staring back at them.

“How was the meeting?” Sejin asked her fiance.

“It…was uneventful.” Lay muttered and looked away, then he took out his credit card and walked to the cashier, Sejin blinked and walked to him.

“You bought something?” She peered over his shoulder.

Lay shrugged her off and signed on the screen. His secretary bowed at Sejin politely.

“Hello, Mister Seo.” She greeted, then she noticed three boxes that were being packed by the store’s employees.

Sejin turned to Lay.

“Ni……wei shen-”

“So you don’t have to bug me later to buy your plushies. Take them to the hotel.” Lay turned to his assistant then he walked straight for the exit doors.

“Yixing, wait!” Sejin followed him out of the store, Lay sighed as he felt Sejin grab on his sleeve.

“What?” He asked her.

“You bought all those stuff, you could have just asked me to come with you.” She reasoned.

“Well, you were busy.”

“I was just out for coffee with Kai, Yixing.”

“I didn’t ask for your explanation, I’m busy. I have to go.” Lay said to her.

“What about lunch? It’s almost eleven.” Sejin bit her lip.

“I can’t join you, I have to cancel.”

Sejin stopped her tears as she watched the black BMW pull away from the lot. She shook her head.

“What is wrong with him?” She uttered in frustration.

 

Yixing’s curled his fists as soon as he got in the car, he told the driver to speed away.

“But sir what about madam-”

“She wont be joining us.” He almost snapped, then they finally left.

He clsoed his eyes and elaned back. He could remember how Sejin smiled at Kai. It was clear that she was happy with her. Lay smiled bitterly.

Before it was always just him, he was the only one who could make Sejin smile like that.

She was his Sejin.

 

Sejin exhaled as she went back to the store, Kai looked at her.

“Was me being here a mistake?” Kai frowned.

“What are you saying? You being here is actually good, I can’t understand Yixing. I don’t want to deal with him.” She shook her head.

“I think it’s time for lunch.” Kai said to brighten her mood.

Sejin puffed her cheeks.

“Maybe, can we have sashimi?” She asked.

“Of course, LG. Come on.”

 

Kris entered the summit with Sejin beside him. As to why the young Kim had called and begged him to pick her up and come with her to the summit he had no idea why. He was in Japan to attend the same summit but he thought Yixing would accompany her.

“You and Lay fought?” He asked in a low tone as they walked on the red carpet, cameras started to flash at them.

“I don’t know ge, but thanks for being here.” She smiled at him sweetly, Kris fought te urge to roll his eyes. Then he paused, he noticed that some people were starting to murmur, he glanced back and Sejin followed him.

“Oh, they arrived at the same time.” She murmured.

tumblr_inline_morzfeVD781qzeq4x.gif

Kris smirked.

 

“This is going to be one long night.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

ooh la la~