11

Secret Love

 

 

Kai opened the passenger seat to his Murcielago and Sejin slipped in.

“What do you want to see at Hongdae?” She asked as Kai started the car.

“What do you recommend?”

“Do you like drinking?”

Kai shook his head.

“I’ll just..show you around, drive.” She nodded back and took out her phone.

“Doing this, your fiance...” Kai trailed off.

“Don’t worry, Yixing doesn’t mind.” She waved him off.

Kai shook his head, he still find it quite shocking that she had a very relaxed view on everything.

“How you do that? Being so chill in everything.” He asked as he stepped on the gas.

Sejin smiled.

“I try to look at things in a positive light, it’s useless to be stressed always.”

 

 

“Here.” Sejin said as they stepped in a jazz bar.

“Since you don’t like drinking, it’s pointless but the bands that play here are great.”

Kai nodded and looked around, Sejin did the same and saw a few ladies already sending winks at Kai. She chuckled and sat down. Kai followed her.

“Sehun told me you were a playboy, is it true?” Sejin asked straightly, Kai smiled at her bluntness.

“What do you think?”

“I think you’re a good person. Player or not.” She grinned back and glanced at the stage.

“Will you show me to those...food stalls?” Kai asked slowly.

“You want to eat?”

Kai nodded, Sejin stood up and grabbed her purse.

They were already at the street when her phone started ringing.

“Ge?”

“Where are you? I told you to stay!”

“Dui bu qi, I got really bored. Don’t worry, I’m not alone.”

“Ni!” Luhan groaned.

“I know, I love you ge, see you tomorrow!”

“You’re in trouble aren’t you?” Kai asked as they crossed the street.

Sejin chuckled.

“I will be, gege found out I left.”

“Can I ask why you’re working for a design firm not in your company?” Kai asked.

“I want to make a name for myself, I don’t want to be branded as LG’s daughter. It’s too much.” She smiled thoughtully, Kai nodded.

“That’s a good thing.”

“This has to be recorded or something.” Sejin said as they reached the food stall.

“What do you mean, LG’s daughter?” Kai grinned at her. Sejin scowled slightly.

“LG’s daughter and Samsung’s director are both enjoying street ddukbokki at Hongdae.” She grinned back.

Kai laughed.

“Of course.”

“I take it back.” Sejin said.

“What?”

 

“I don’t think you’re a player, just a flirt, Kai.”

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++==